Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN (1799 Views)

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Newznow: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Paid APC almajiri protesters arrive the NBA headquarters in a counter protest against CJN Onnoghen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYWC79ctWvo
Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Newznow: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Homeboiy: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by hucienda: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
smh
Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by dheilaw1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Let the battle continue.. Nigeria must be free of corruption by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by rastaLivity: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Those are muric grin

7 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by SOFTENGR: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin grin
Can they read the words on the banners they're holding?

4 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by baliyubla: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigeria now a butt of jokes under the dullard.

Won't be shocked if Nairaland Almajiris like Buhariguy and the other guy always posting "Buhari DA ga Allah ne" are there. angry

5 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Nbote(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin grin.. Jus call any of dem and try to interview dem on what dey are protesting about and see d response U'll get

2 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Shuugar98(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
no literate person can support APC except our sell out brothers from the southwest that lick the ass of tinubu and Almajiris from the most impoverished region on earth... I weep for Nigeria because of what buhari is cooking

2 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Guzel: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
NBA should come out and defend Onnoghen. They think they have the sole right to protest

1 Like

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Igbokid: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Shuugar98:
no literate person can support APC except our sell out brothers from the southwest that lick the ass of tinubu and Almajiris from the most impoverished region on earth... I weep for Nigeria because of what buhari is cooking
Osu alusi pig .
I can literally taste your tears on my screen. Can you type that again without weeping grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Stalwert: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin. The thing pain op wella
Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Jason007: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Do they even know what CJN stands for not to mention it's functions. Just typical of our politicians. It's funny to note , the banners are much cleaner than the protesters

2 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by IbrahimDamola: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
So dumbohari and lie Mohammed no see educated people to mobilize na roadside almajiri dem go carry.

These almajiris no go fit read wetin dem write for that placard. grin

1 Like

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by IbrahimDamola: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Igbokid:

Osu alusi pig .
I can literally taste your tears on my screen. Can you type that again without weeping grin cheesy

My dear Yoruba muslim brother, are you in 'Sifia pains'? Come make we dance to APC impending defeat. Dance and forget ya sorrow. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by SalamRushdie: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
people that have never heard of the word constitution

2 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Asshurbanipal: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mumuric yoruba Muslims from ibadan slum

2 Likes

Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by AstralBody: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dirty rotten heads!! grin grin
Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by dadark: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
funny part is,nobody is talkin about fee dee fee no more....

its all about a nigerian judge now.....

short before elections...!!

democracy is workin....
Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by princejenks(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigeria has gone to the dogs but we have a choice to change things come next month,nigerians deserve better
Re: Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN by Shuugar98(f): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2019
Igbokid:

Osu alusi pig .
arindin ni Iwo kini buruku yi...Omo Yoruba gidi to ri e pe ni emi, emi yato si awon Omo Ale ile Oodua... you are too dumb and gullible. I'm a proud son of Oduduwa and I won't betray the lands of my fathers and be a sell out like you...

(1) (Reply)

66 killed in Kaduna on election Eve / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Governor Fayemi / APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.