Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady (40710 Views)

Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) / Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by puviwex: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
wow
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by kikake: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari failed, flunked full time.

Western education is Haram.

Omo Yoobas.

Those Omos who still support Buhari with the hope that Buhari cabal shall hand over to an Omo in 2023, do they not know that Nigeria may no longer exist if Buhari cabal continues to rule Nigeria till 2023?
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

Better than those ones earning pocket money with their legs at 180 degrees
Those Ones that have been TWERKING through out the STRIKE
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by princetom1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yambee:
Better wife material.

If she start claiming butty for unilag and speaking foney nau, u will not call her that
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by OsuGanja(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

Better than those ones earning pocket money with their legs at 180 degrees

Aka those who spread their legs like the peace sign ✌�

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by anyicash(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
There are plenty of wife material's, the only issue is that "So much pressure on a male figure"
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by jericco1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
she no even sabi. at least she is not oloshoing
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by princetom1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
kikake:
Buhari failed, flunked full time.

Omo Yoobas.

Those Omos who still support Buhari with the hope that Buhari cabal shall hand over to an Omo in 2023, do they not know that Nigeria may no longer exist if Buhari cabal continues to rule Nigeria till 2023?

Those mumus that will support atiku, thinking he will hand over to their own after him, do they think that Nigeria might not be existing before then?
Am saying Bleep apc and pdp, any sane person knows truthfully that they have nothing to offer, that is why we bringing a candidate with impeccable portfolio of integrity, vision, capability, capacity, vigour, boldness, intelligence, will and sincerity... I present to u, a man who has shun tribalism and ready to move Nigeria in a great direction... Omoyele Sowore. Vote Sowore, Vote AAC
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by ezegenigbonine: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Seeing how you hold that Mortal, am not sure u fit raise the morta.
Or u just use am snap
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Sholaco: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
U better kip it up.....maybe just maybe u might become a millionaire from doing that stuff
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by olowofariwo(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
she's a role model
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Sholaco: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
celebgistz:
Good for you at least your pant is safe wink
hahaha na true o
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Sholaco: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
ezegenigbonine:
Seeing how you hold that Mortal, am not sure u fit raise the morta.
Or u just use am snap
so na mortal them they call that one in her hand
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Elazeez60: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Its better, dan staying at home doing nothing
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Dinho20(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
WIFE MATERIAL

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by consultancy: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
better pikin. when some of your mates used the strike opportunity to become corporate okpo on instagram
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by FORNALS(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady shares photos of her making palm oil after getting stuck in the village as a result of the ASUU strike. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

See more photos below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/ASUU-strike-im-stuck-in-village-making.html

so? what's new and special about this? u should have been doing Olosho around. nonsense!
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by FORNALS(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady shares photos of her making palm oil after getting stuck in the village as a result of the ASUU strike. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

See more photos below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/ASUU-strike-im-stuck-in-village-making.html

so? what's special about this? u should have been doing Olosho around. nonsense!
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Reelmii: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
weldone

u will need it as a side hustle when u graduate

no knowledge is a waste
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by kikake: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
princetom1:

Those mumus that will support atiku, thinking he will hand over to their own after him, do they think that Nigeria might not be existing before then?
Am saying Bleep apc and pdp, any sane person knows truthfully that they have nothing to offer, that is why we bringing a candidate with impeccable portfolio of integrity, vision, capability, capacity, vigour, boldness, intelligence, will and sincerity... I present to u, a man who has shun tribalism and ready to move Nigeria in a great direction... Omoyele Sowore. Vote Sowore, Vote AAC

My pal.

How I wish Sowore or Muoghalu can take over from Buhari next May.

A Nigerian presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states.

This is a country where merit does not count in presidential elections, ethnicity and religious faith count most.

Worse, because of the skewed political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers who sowed 20 states in every corner of northern Nigeria, but left only 17 states for the south of Nigeria, no southern presidential candidate can win any northern presidential candidate, unless north gets tired of ruling.

Land mass or population is never used as yardstick to determine where new political units can be created in any region of a country formed by diverse regions.
There should have been more States in the southern region than the north, or at best, equal number of states between north and south regions.

Nigeria was bastardized through state creation.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by davidodiba(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
I don't gerrdis. ..anytime I hear next level, I become sad but when I hear Atikulate or any of its synonym such as Obidient, I begin to have increasing joy...

Nice one sis.. you are a wifey material
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
MyGeneration:
Tomorrow you would see them in school forming jagaban
I dey tell you grin living la Vida loca
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by sliqboy: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
If this is the hand you will use to pound that mortar of palm kernels, then you have a long way to go
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by princetom1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
kikake:

My pal.

How I wish Sowore or Muoghalu can take over from Buhari next May.

A Nigerian presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states.

This is a country where merit does not count in presidential elections, ethnicity and religious faith count most.

Worse, because of the skewed political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers who sowed 20 states in every corner of northern Nigeria, but left only 17 states for the south of Nigeria, no southern presidential candidate can win any northern presidential candidate, unless north gets tired of ruling.

Land mass or population is never used as yardstick to determine where new political units can be created in any region of a country formed by diverse regions.

Nigeria was bastardized through state creation.

Join the revolution, we just start, we can't give up simply because it's hard or tiring, maybe now or soon, we will break this jinx and get to the Nigeria we dream off... I wash my hand off Buhari and Atiku because my conscience will not let me rest if am a party to their atrocities with my vote... Peace
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Thobiy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Elazeez60:
Its better, dan staying at home doing nothing
My Guy Na The Thing Be That, Make Person Just Find Something Do During This Strike. As Job Self No Dae

I Need Job Wey I Fit Do , House Don Tire Me!!! Big Time
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by MyGeneration(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Those Ones that have been TWERKING through out the STRIKE
most girls na school environment dae give them hope. Outside there apart from the fine clothes them be pure ronchos Miscreants

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by adeade83: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

She wrote:

See more photos below:

Thank God you have acquired unmatchable skill
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nduxx:
My friend died in a car accident yesterday, he should have been in school now
So sorry, man.
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Billyanger(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
Nobody cares honestly..

Making palm oil doesn't make one a wife material?..

Na palm oil-making skills go keep your marriage? grin

stupid boys full town, no mind dem, na food their mama take marry their papa, on the long run their papa only end up with pot belly for rented apartment...

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kasatkina:
on my way to village grin grin

On ur way to village to do what?
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yambee:
Better wife material.
hahahaha, you like better thing o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 English Errors You Shouldn’t Be Making In 2016 / University Of Ibadan Student Makes Good Grades After Horrific Accident - PICS / Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.