Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady (40709 Views)

Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) / Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Billyanger(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dinho20:
WIFE MATERIAL

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

pathetic views of life...
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Kenturkey048(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
if I be u,I no go come back school..start up from there..
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Dinho20(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
TO THOSE FORMING WHAT I DON'T KNOW

VILLAGE GIRLS AND CITY GIRLS ARE THE SAME.
A VILLAGE GIRL GIVES BIRTH TO CHILD,
A CITY GIRL ALSO GIVES BIRTH TO CHILD.
A VILLAGE GIRL BLEED RED,
AND A CITY GIRL ALSO BLEED RED.
NO DIFFERENCE.
ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME.
NO ONE IS BETTER THAN EACH OTHER.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by bobordaboy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
Nobody cares honestly..

Making palm oil doesn't make one a wife material?..

Na palm oil-making skills go keep your marriage? grin
LADY that stand out among her peers. you think any slay.nonsense. will agree to do this. . .Lady that makes palmoil is sure skillful and able to handle marriage. . from seeing her you know shes humble. kudos
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
and what's wrong with palm oil production in the village?

Is this supposed to be a derogatory statement? Why don't you make use of your brain and see how you can convert your experience to a full blown mega factory after school?

After seeking attention with derogatory comments, you may end up begging Buhari for NPower 30k job with the same degree that is too big to develop a oil palm business/factory. This experience is bigger than anything you will ever learn from your lecturers.
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by deavicky(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
I'm just wondering if she is really pounding that stuff because pistil is almost the same size with her lap.
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Mariangeles(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kasatkina:
on my way to village grin grin
As in...it reminds me of my village embarassed
So close yet so far away... I want to go home now !
#Nostalgic
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Samabu07(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kasatkina:
on my way to village grin grin
You sabi road to ya village? tongue
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
She tried... Some people stayed back and use they body as cash and carry..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by janefrancisca(f): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Choi, wen we dey pound "nkwu" that year. Lifting that aka odo "pestle" is not a child's play especially if dem born u for lagos. The interesting fact about palm nut is everything part of it is useful. After selling the palm oil, the nuts are dried and cracked to be sold the next market day while the avuvu is dried and used to start a fire.
Grand ma... You try. May your soul RIP
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by oluphemiadu(f): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
That’s the way to go. Some people will spend the strike partying and watching movies. Learn a skill and have a side hustle while you study.

Ladies love to look good you can learn Makeup, sewing or even fascinator making now. Make use of the opportunity.

I teach fascinator making and undergraduates make and female are making money with the skill they have learnt from me while they study. The best part is you can learn from anywhere in the world. Distance isn’t a barrier.

See few pictures of my work

I’m on WhatsApp 07060834494

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by efeski(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

Better than those ones earning pocket money with their legs at 180 degrees

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by AmeLonRo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Better by far. bery bery fetter grin
How this came to your mind is even punny to me grin

Read more at https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/27/how-to-become-a-landlord-this-year/

SarakiBukola:
grin

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by EiConsulting: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good one. way to go.

Planning on working or schooling in Canada? Contact us today at Emerald-Green services Limited.
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by porshie(f): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
it's far better than sleeping ur eyes out in the house.....am tired
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by justmenoni: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Shogbe shaworo angry grin
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by immaculate1234(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ifa dey fucq this kind babe I dey get joy no be all those bitches wide toto
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Omo the day my mum made this red oil tin from 3 bunch of palm kernels for my mind I was like after this at least e go full 25 litters gallons but at the end I was shocked the tin no reach 5 litters shocked...me be like mama this business go hard ooo.

Kudos babe girl no be this girl's that will be shouting my nails ooo grin
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Peterina(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by asanwafo: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
it starts from there. People like you find it difficult to even sweep your room. keep deceiving yourself.
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Jikson1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Better for you than those corner girls
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Charles4075(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

Ohhh Lord. Lolzzzzzzzzz

Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by okrikaboi: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nduxx:
My friend died in a car accident yesterday, he should have been in school now
Sorry for your loss
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by NSK4U(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
and so?
we are all doing one thing or the other,
so why is she seeking attention over her responsibility?
I sense laziness at peak joor
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
i wish u good husband like me... inugo

but this place be like obowo my villa
Re: ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady by Nduxx(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
okrikaboi:

Sorry for your loss
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 English Errors You Shouldn’t Be Making In 2016 / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / University Of Ibadan Student Makes Good Grades After Horrific Accident - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.