Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me (641 Views)

₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun / How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Mum Saw Early Signs Jonathan’s Govt Would Fail – Dora Akunyili’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Senate President Bukola Saraki says the President Muhammadu Buhari administration would have silenced him if he had skeleton in his cupboard.

Saraki said this when he paid a visit to Muftau Gbadamosi, olofa of Offa, at his palace on Sunday.

The senate president said but for God and the support of the people “I will not be standing today.”

“Since we joined the PDP the party has honored Kwara state, they gave us DG of Campaign, National Leader of the party and have agreed that if the party wins, senate president is our slot in Kwara,” he said.

“But what has the other party to offer? If I have skeleton in my cupboard, this government would have silenced me and forced me to drop the campaign.

“But for God and the support of the people I would not be standing today. They didn’t want to honor our agreement. We all laboured and what they couldn’t get in three times they got it and we demanded that they give to Kwara what we deserve.

“We need to teach our seasonal politicians a lesson on the poll date. We want community development, let everybody come and contribute their quota to our communities; when Saraki do his own, let them too do their own. I heard that some politicians have been buying JAMB forms in 2019. The question to ask is where were they in 2016, where were they in 2017?

“APC leaders in Kwara can’t access President Buhari for anything. They will first have to go and submit their request to Lagos and it is only when Lagos is satisfied with the request that it will be forwarded to Buhari who may or not do it.”

Saraki said anyone who loves Kwara would not follow Buhari
https://www.thecable.ng/saraki-if-i-had-skeleton-in-my-cupboard-this-govt-would-have-silenced-me

1 Like

Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
That's my SP.A very clean man.All his certificates from WAEC to MBBS are all intact.He dosent need a SAN when asked to present common waec certificate cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by lewis33(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Senate President Bukola Saraki says the President Muhammadu Buhari administration would have silenced him if he had skeleton in his cupboard.

Saraki said this when he paid a visit to Muftau Gbadamosi, olofa of Offa, at his palace on Sunday.

The senate president said but for God and the support of the people “I will not be standing today.”

“Since we joined the PDP the party has honored Kwara state, they gave us DG of Campaign, National Leader of the party and have agreed that if the party wins, senate president is our slot in Kwara,” he said.

“But what has the other party to offer? If I have skeleton in my cupboard, this government would have silenced me and forced me to drop the campaign.

“But for God and the support of the people I would not be standing today. They didn’t want to honor our agreement. We all laboured and what they couldn’t get in three times they got it and we demanded that they give to Kwara what we deserve.

“We need to teach our seasonal politicians a lesson on the poll date. We want community development, let everybody come and contribute their quota to our communities; when Saraki do his own, let them too do their own. I heard that some politicians have been buying JAMB forms in 2019. The question to ask is where were they in 2016, where were they in 2017?

“APC leaders in Kwara can’t access President Buhari for anything. They will first have to go and submit their request to Lagos and it is only when Lagos is satisfied with the request that it will be forwarded to Buhari who may or not do it.”

Saraki said anyone who loves Kwara would not follow Buhari
https://www.thecable.ng/saraki-if-i-had-skeleton-in-my-cupboard-this-govt-would-have-silenced-me
I guess because the corrupt CJN was behind u guys, now una nyash will open.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by khingTony(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Saraki have APC by their balls

1 Like

Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Baawaa(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Barawoo,can you listen to yourself,Onnoghen is no more your cases will be revisit grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Gandollar(f): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
This guy is the only big man pikin wey I know wey step into im papa oversize shoe, im leg come grow pass the shoe wey im Papa dash am, soteeey im come gats to buy another shoe for im big leg!

Omo Baba Oloye, waa gbayi!

History will be kind to you!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Gandollar(f): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
lewis33:
I guess because the corrupt CJN was behind u guys, now una nyash will open.
If the Cjn is guilty, due process should be followed in removing him from office.
Nigeria is not a banana republic for crying out loud!
Nigeria has done more for buhari and his family more than they can ever do for this country.

He's still breathing today because the presidency afforded him unlimited access to the best Medicare in the universe and Nigerians pay the bills bending backwards, so he should show some respect to us!

He doesn't own Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Gandollar(f): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:
you
What rubbish do you plan to write now? Just make sure you write in your mother tongue to avoid confusing your readers.
Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by hydrazone: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
“Since we joined the PDP the party has honoured Kwara state, they gave us DG of Campaign, National Leader of the party and have agreed that if the party wins, senate president is our slot in Kwara,” he said.
They gave Kwara or they gave you? LMAO
Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by jamaicabakare(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Gandollar(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

Barawoo,can you listen to yourself,Onnoghen is no more your cases will be revisit grin grin grin grin grin grin
I warned you to write in your native dialect didn't I? Now see your life grin
Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Baawaa(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Gandollar:
What rubbish do you plan to write now? Just make sure you write in your mother tongue to avoid confusing your readers.
Son of a slave,what is your problem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Gandollar(f): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

Son of a slave,what is your problem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are the son of a muderous cannibal! Failbuhari is here oo grin
Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by deboysben(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Oloye saraki

The man way Sabi

The pain in the ass of apc

The veteran of politics

Good bless you for checkmating the evil Tyrant of this administration
Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Gandollar(f): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
hydrazone:
“Since we joined the PDP the à has honoured Kwara state, they gave us DG of Campaign, National Leader of the party and have agreed that if the party wins, senate president is our slot in Kwara,” he said.
They gave Kwara or they gave you? LMAO
Saraki is kwara, kwara is Saraki. If you don't like it, hug...
Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by Gandollar(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
deboysben:
Oloye saraki

The man way Sabi

The pain in the ass of apc

The veteran of politics

Good bless you for checkmating the evil Tyrant of this administration
The fear of Saraki led buhari to commit political harakiri with the CJN grin

Las Las, buhari must have to bow to Saraki to save his own neck.
Re: Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me by BuhariAdvocate: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
If I'm olofa of ofa I will give saraki hot slap we are talking of dividend of democracy this idiot were talking positions Oba should've ask him what he as done to kwara as a senate President.saraki your end is near .

(1) (Reply)

Kano ‘Stands Still’ For President Buhari (Pics/Video) / VIDEO: Pastor Tunde Bakare Is Criticized By Another Man Of God Over Buhari / Spot The Difference Between POTUS And PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.