Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) (12015 Views)

Opera News And Association Of Campus Journalists Organize Essay Competition With / Chess Players Association Of Nigeria CPAN End Of Season Award (photos) / Little Boy Joins "Sweet Boys Association". Shows His Swag At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by dejavubobo1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
It was the CPAN Chess League Season 3 Awards over the last weekend crowning the DECIPHERS TEAM as the Champions, Abiola Akinseye as the Most Valuable Player of the season having scored a total of 10 out of 11 possible points, Toritse Ofowino as the Best Scoring Female Player and Toluwanimi Okemakinde as the Best U16 Player of the Season.

3 Likes

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by dejavubobo1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Other awards were given to Abdulrahman Akintoye Abdulraheem as the Best Player in the year 2018, Best Suporter of the year, Mr Tajudeen Oyeneyin and Ekunke Goodness as the Best U10 Junior of the year 2018.
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by dejavubobo1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
The Awards Ceremony was chaired by Former Vice Chancellor, Lagos State University, Prof. Abusogun Leigh

1 Like

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Ademat7(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice to see all this. I sell chess boards and train school kids
@adematinfo on twitter
08164608123(whatsapp)

3 Likes

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sorry I'm having difficulty getting the pix up there but I ll before end of today Tuesday 29th.
Captain of the winning team DCIPHERS

2017 champs FACILITY CONTROL

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by dejavubobo1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
some other pics from the event. KEYUSH, Dennis, IM adu

IM Balogun, Abiola Akinseye, Ikuenomore Ayodeji

Chess in slum CEO Tunde Onakoya

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by morikee: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
A

1 Like

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by ticoticotico: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chess 4 brain guys like us

7 Likes

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by viktor88: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
I need to learn this game
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by NightKing: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
any chess hangout in lagos? e dun tey wey i play, i dun rusty
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by az94(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Are all this people Chest player ?
Jux asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by IbokPatrick(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations to DCIPHERS

1 Like

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by nNEOo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
You won't clowns here o
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by reuflair(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
When are we going to have our first GM? Congratulations to the awardees..
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by flowmama: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
What's this nonsense with people on high table pressing their phones...
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by flowmama: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
ticoticotico:
Chess 4 brain guys like us
Do you have an account on chess.com or any chess app?
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Ajibolatao(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Improve and learn new skills on Lynda.com. Get access to premium courses for a token.

Contact me or use the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/4864664/premium-lynda.com-account-watch-download#73256339
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Life is a chess game....don't be a pawn.

One of my resolutions of 2018 was to learn how to play the beautiful game of chess.

I am glad I finally did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
L-R, the second guy in the 8th pics was the one that played against Magnus Carlsen (the world best) early last year.. Quite tactics player, unfortunately, he lost both games.

1 Like

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by HisGrace0000001(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kolombz:

Do you have an account on chess.com or any chess app?
Hi,lets play on chess. com
Kindly message me your whatsapp digits and chess. come username.
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Youngk(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bt all the guys am seeing have flat chest now,so what are they using to play the chest game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Adewumiaye: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
reuflair:
When are we going to have our first GM? Congratulations to the awardees..
That is close to unachievable in Nigeria which is attributable to the fact that here in west africa,chess as a game and a sport is not taken seriously.Majority of people dislike or are just indifferent about chess on the ground that the game is difficult to learn or it is boring which is ridiculous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Unluckrees(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
I go sabi d game pass all of them.

1 Like

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
HisGrace0000001:
Hi,lets play on chess. com
Kindly message me your whatsapp digits and chess. come username.
What is your username? Let me add you as a friend
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by manitoba(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Congrats to Lekki Chess Club (LCC) the winner o f the maiden edition of CPAN Chess League.

They were recognized and honoured too at the award ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by giwish(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kolombz:
do u play on lichess?
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
giwish:

do u play on lichess?
yeah.Though,i have not been active for a while now.What is your username?.Let me add you as a friend so we can play a couple of games.
Re: Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) by PhyllsBaba(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kolombz:

Etete2 is mine* chess.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square / Event Management Company In Abuja / Wish Someone A 'Merry Christmas'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.