Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (44292 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by KendrickAyomide: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Homeboiy:
Same flavor that performed at Apc rally in Benin city last week
which flavour?
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by mozona(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
just look how peaceful rally is. no be APC own wey people must die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by anonymous1759(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=uncleiykeman post=75204568]Buhari should start parking his bags[/quote
Na only akwaibom vote go send Buhari packing grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Mccullum: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is very obvious as well organized campaign and it doesn't look natural because most of the countries in the world can't classify this as natural love from the populace due to how it appear.

It's good for the camera and videos but failed to meet the required factors of real political campaign that explains genuine popularity of the party or candidate as it looks like opening ceremony of World Cup and Olympic Games.

Fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by greggng: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
I trust wizzy. You can never see him doing this rubbish for any party let alone papa deceive pikin party
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by dam2000(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Davido will shut down Lagos 4 PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
And Akpabio is bragging of 10M votes for Buhari ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by AmazingELixir: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Newznow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCO4nkjVgq4

grin

This your video caption weak me...Heavy and massive na wao for bloggers
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
harmbhrosz:
and he's suppose to pick sides politically at the expense of his carrier?
Career Sir

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by shizzle1: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
harmbhrosz:
and he's suppose to pick sides politically at the expense of his carrier?
illiterate!

It is 'career' not 'carrier'

Zombies no get sense

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Omega30(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:
I told you any rally you see people wearing anko (same type of cloth) it is fully paid rally.

PDP Weldon. APC will take over Akwa Ibom.
You need brain resetting. May the blessings of Buhari remain with u forever!!!!
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by jrusky(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
I know apc will be upset with these dude now. Ride on boys every Nigeria can not be zombiefy there are still sensible people who belief in moving forward not backward to the millitary era.

God bless you guys. if dem zombies like they can go and die but this time around apc lies are not selling at all.
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by gazza07(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
PDP is life and lively!!! PDP carries everyone along. PDP is people and the ppl has the power, thus power returning to the ppl.

Lifeless, never again!!! PDP wins 2019 insha allahu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by FisifunKododada: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
stanliwise:
Don't be silly you this political fanatic. show me where I insulted anyone

Also here is flavor Nabania and Runtown campaigning for Atiku/Obi. You should also come here and let your voice been known. tongue
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by jrusky(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
gazza07:
PDP is life and lively!!! PDP carries everyone along. PDP is people and the ppl has the power, thus power returning to the ppl.

Lifeless, never again!!! PDP wins 2019 insha allahu

Power must return to the people and not the cabals. God bless you comrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by HeGeMon(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
This APC zombie right now in his room
MrAJQ:
I told you any rally you see people wearing anko (same type of cloth) it is fully paid rally.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by harmbhrosz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
shizzle1:
illiterate!

It is 'career' not 'carrier'

Zombies no get sense
don't tell me you're not smart enough to know that's a typo.
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Indispensable85(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lolzzzz......
I like this flavour guy,he's a complete professional making his money across party lines.
He performed for Apc during their rally in Edo and now for pdp in uyo.
Davido should learn.
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by harmbhrosz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ireboya:
Career Sir
thanks jare
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by ClearFlair: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
419 party.
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Banter1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
DrGoodman:
grin
Runtown also performed for Atiku in Owerri grin
PDP has won this election.
NEXTLEVEL
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Twoclans(f): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Flavour with toooooooooo much swag.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by AK481(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
More from AK

Cifia pain
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by PennywysCares(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:

please run a brain test tomorrow
Ur mental abnormality is increasing
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Krisddon: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=SEONaijaExpert post=75205254]If Udom Emmanuel can waste AkwaIbom's allocation to print shirts for his rented crowd, I'm not surprised how comical this would have turned.

It's obvious this is a gathering of entertainers, looters and friends of Atiku that will share the nation's wealth.[/quote
Take it less personal bro!
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by MrAJQ(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Omega30:
You need brain resetting. May the blessings of Buhari remain with u forever!!!!
Omega30.
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by Staro: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
DrGoodman:
grin

Runtown also performed for Atiku in Owerri grin

PDP has won this election.
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by MrAJQ(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lokostic77:
hmmmn hypocrisy of highest order but when you see huge crowd in APC campaigns its normal it was not paid crowd, I hate somebody who have bias mind but to say the fact this huge crowd shocked you because you didn't expect it Abi, my brother APC and PDP they are the same nothing different Akpabio was with PDP yesterday but today is with APC tell me the different this people doesn't worth it to be defending them at all, bros think about it, Buhari or Atiku I didnt like anyone of them bcoz they can't deliver this country but this is where I stand we have tried Buhari without being bias he has failed us then let us try any other person within four years if he fail the we will vote him out so any person whom wants to come in will think twice

How did Buhari fail you? Did you sincerely voted for Buhari in 2015? You don't like both Buhari and Atiku but we should vote for Atiku against Buhari.

Haven't we tried Atiku for 8 years? And his party for 16years? Are you satisfy with their leadership?
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by ofuonyebi: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Many crowds use to watch the dance of a thief in the public market

lets wait and see the true results of all this red, green and white stagemanaged coat-of many-coulors gathering
Re: Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Staro post=75208673][/quote]
Because of runtown that doesn't have pvc and isn't even an akwa ibomite? Pdp fans and senseless delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.