Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) (22563 Views)

Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video) / Acting IG Egbetokun Due To Retire In 2024 / Election Tribunal Members Inaugurated By Acting CJN Picked By Onnoghen – Officia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by Oju4190: 3:01am On Jan 29, 2019
Another Onnoghen
Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by Gbagbuo247: 3:04am On Jan 29, 2019
CROSS RIVER STATE have really benefited from this Buhari administration.
Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by omooba969(m): 3:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Deathstroke00:
Welcome development, we pray you guys make our great country a better place

For the FFlatheads, Nigeria will always be one, b4 u guys start saying why always a notherner, does it even matter when all we want is a better Nigeria.

Flattheadss will always be the problem of Nigeria

Buhari till 2023

Stop praying and start holding your leaders to account.
Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by Slimbumzky: 4:15am On Jan 29, 2019
AIGs and DIGs are just ceremonial heads in the police force.They are primarily administrative heads of the various police units.The real act of policing the population are done by the junior officers and mid level officers in the force.The CPs are the real operational heads of the police force.All other officers of ranks above the CPs are just figure head officers enjoying retirement before the actual retirement.
adioolayi:
Police convention act is a mess.....seasoned, trained officers just retired compulsorily because of a promotion of a junior officer is nonsense..... It is simply total waste of years of resources.
A
Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by Madas1986(m): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2019
fuckerstard:
Not bad. BSC holder unlike the lifeless.
My only problem is that he has achieved what your generation can never get even in the next world I pity you pooping sorrrrrry
Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by overall90: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Why do they have to single this particular one out?
Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Madas1986:

My only problem is that he has achieved what your generation can never get even in the next world I pity you pooping sorrrrrry

I hope you've collected your rice and garri. Generation pooper lol
Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Neoteny:

If I don't believe everything I read on nairaland I won't believe your statement. If I don't believe your statement, then I'll believe everything I read on nairaland. If I believe everything I read on nairaland I will believe your statement, which means I won't believe everything on nairaland, which means I won't believe your statement, which means I'll believe your statement, which means I'll not believe your statement, which means.....

...........my head hurts

Lol grin cheesy

Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by Madas1986(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2019
fuckerstard:

I hope you've collected your rice and garri. Generation pooper lol
Nah you dey hungry for garri and rice you can come let me feed you
Re: Ugbizi Michael, Appointed DIG By Acting IG Of Police (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Madas1986:

Nah you dey hungry for garri and rice you can come let me feed you

Obasogie Of Benin Eduwu Ekhator Dies. Governor Obaseki Mourns / Oby Ezekwesili Hates Buhari, God Won’t Answer Her Prayers: Femi Adesina / Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns