Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

There's No God But Allah? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / There's No God But Allah? (4229 Views)

Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / The Love Of Allah / The Known Existing Books Of Allah I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Salaam Alaikum.

The Quran often made this claim Allah is the only one true God and no other Gods or it goes There's no God but Allah. There seems to be some holes here.

My questions are,

- Is it that Allah is the only existing God and other Gods don't exist?

- Or Allah exist so also other Gods but Allah only want people to worship him alone because he's the true God?

If it's the first position, Muslims should kindly give logical reasons or evidence why they think or believe or know Allah is the only existing God and other Gods don't exist.

And if it's the second position, they should explain why they believe Allah is the only true God out of other Gods.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: There's No God But Allah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
The idea of another god existing alongside Allaah is impossible

There is a great deal of evidence to suggest that it is impossible, the least of which is the existence of this organized universe. If there were another god, the system of the universe would be spoiled because they would compete with one another and each of them would want to prevail over the other, as Allaah says

(interpretation of the meaning):
“Had there been therein (in the heavens and the
earth) aalihah (gods) besides Allaah, then verily,
both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allaah,
the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above all that
(evil) they associate with Him!”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:22]

2 Likes

Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
The idea of another god existing alongside Allaah is impossible

There is a great deal of evidence to suggest that it is impossible, the least of which is the existence of this organized universe. If there were another god, the system of the universe would be spoiled because they would compete with one another and each of them would want to prevail over the other, as Allaah says

(interpretation of the meaning):
“Had there been therein (in the heavens and the
earth) aalihah (gods) besides Allaah, then verily,
both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allaah,
the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above all that
(evil) they associate with Him!”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:22]
- The universe is as well chaotic.

- Hellenism which is the ancient Greek religion believe many Gods created/controlled the universe. I don't see why it's impossible still.

- Even if there's one God, why did you choose Allah out of other Gods?
Re: There's No God But Allah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
tintingz:
- The universe is as well chaotic.
-
How is the universe chaotic??

-Hellenism which is the ancient Greek religion believe many Gods created the universe. I don't see why it's impossible still.

What is your evidence that is possible?? No evidence]

- Even if there's one God, why did you choose Allah out of other Gods?

What are you even saying?? Are you listening to yourself? I doubt
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

How is the universe chaotic??
The galaxies formed as a result of randomness, collapsing and colliding. This is chaotic.

To further this,

We have natural disasters that have destroyed things randomly even killed people that believe in God. This is chaotic.

We have diseases that respect no one. This is chaotic.

If there is actually ONE perfect God that control things, these phenomenas shouldn't be chaotic.

If you think the universe is totally organized, you're wrong.

What is your evidence that is possible?? No evidence.
I just give some examples above.

E.g. Poseidon is the God of the seas, he might be angry at Zeus and cause Tsunami to wipe out Zeus worshipers. He's the God of seas, he can do whatever he will. Zeus can be angry and cause thunderstorms to destroy Poseidon worshipers. You can see the chaos? The Gods are angry.

Or better still they can be working together to do things, they are Gods and perfect.

You see the possibility?

What are you even saying?? Are you listening to yourself? I doubt
Why did you choose Allah to be the one true God, why not other Gods. There are other supreme Gods.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2019
tintingz:
The galaxies formed as a result of randomness, collapsing and colliding. This is chaotic.
Where are the galaxies that are collapsing

tintingz:
We have natural disasters that have destroyed things randomly even killed people that believe in God. This is chaotic.

Then you conclude that the universe is chaotic?

tintingz:
We have diseases that respect no one. This is chaotic.
So it's universe that brings diseases?

tintingz:
If there is actually ONE perfect God that control things, these phenomenas shouldn't be chaotic.
you haven't bring any evidence. Seriously

tintingz:
If you think the universe is totally organized, you're wrong.
Bring evidence, all this one you are saying is just your personal opinion
tintingz:
I just give some examples above.
I haven't seen any

tintingz:
E.g. Poseidon is the God of the seas, he might be angry at Zeus and cause Tsunami to wipe out Zeus worshipers. He's the God of seas, he can do whatever he will. Zeus can be angry and cause thunderstorms to destroy Poseidon worshipers. You can see the chaos?
does that even look logical?

tintingz:
Or better still they can be working together to do things, they are Gods and perfect.
does not even make sense

tintingz:
Why did you choose Allah to be the one true God, why not other Gods. There are other supreme Gods.
I have answered this question countless times.

The issue of another god existing alongside Allaah is impossible
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You haven't given any logical answer.

I just showed you it's possible. The universe is as well chaotic!

Answer the question.

Why did you choose Allah as the one true God and not Brahma or Mbombo?
Re: There's No God But Allah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:35am On Jan 29, 2019
tintingz:
You haven't given any logical answer.

I just showed you it's possible. The universe is as well chaotic!

Answer the question.

I have given you a logical answer and a simple one sef

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in
his Tafseer: i.e.,

if there was a number of gods, each one of them would have taken away that which he created and the universe would be in disarray.
What we see is that the universe is organized and
orderly, and each realm, upper and lower, is
connected to the other in the most perfect manner.
“you can see no fault in the creation of the Most
Gracious” [al-Mulk 67:3]. And each of them would
seek to dominate the others and some of them
would prevail over others.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I have given you a logical answer and a simple one sef

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in
his Tafseer: i.e.,

if there was a number of gods, each one of them would have taken away that which he created and the universe would be in disarray.
What we see is that the universe is organized and
orderly, and each realm, upper and lower, is
connected to the other in the most perfect manner.
“you can see no fault in the creation of the Most
Gracious” [al-Mulk 67:3]. And each of them would
seek to dominate the others and some of them
would prevail over others.
Sigh.

You're still attacking straw man, this is a fallacy without no proof. Has Ibn Katheer lived in a universe with many gods that makes him conclude this? The ancient Greeks believed many Gods controlled the universe and they had no problem with it.

Can you demonstrate a universe with many Gods and compare it with this universe?

And you're still dodging this question,

Re: There's No God But Allah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:49am On Jan 29, 2019
tintingz:
Sigh.

You're still attacking straw man, this is a fallacy without no proof. Has Ibn Katheer lived in a universe with many gods that makes him conclude this? The ancient Greeks believed many Gods controlled the universe and they had no problem with it.

Can you demonstrate a universe with many Gods and compare it with this universe?

And you're still dodging this question,

I'll still continue to give you the answer.

It is impossible to have another god aside Allah
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 1:09am On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Sigh. I'm done with your straws.

Let me know when you're ready to discuss.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 1:24am On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Where are the galaxies that are collapsing
This shows you're ignorant of astronomy.

Then you conclude that the universe is chaotic?
What else is natural disaster?

So it's universe that brings diseases?
Does diseases comes from heaven?

you haven't bring any evidence. Seriously
And what evidence have you brought?

Why does Tsunami happen if God is in control?

You haven't provide any evidence for your God existence, you're asking for evidence of other Gods, how ridiculous. grin

Bring evidence, all this one you are saying is just your personal opinion

I haven't seen any

does that even look logical?

does not even make sense
Why do natural disasters kill religious people that believe in Allah? Is it Allah doing it?

Nope, you're just attacking straws.

I'm not telling you to choose other gods alongside Allah, I'm asking you to tell me why you believe Allah is the only one true existing God and not Brahma? Why did you choose Allah over Brahma?

Why do you find this so hard to grasp?
Re: There's No God But Allah? by Empiree: 3:25am On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

You are debating someone who doesn't even understand himself cheesy grin you are in for endless arguments, BELIEVE THAT cool

Good luck trying to reset him mental faculty lipsrsealed
Re: There's No God But Allah? by AlBaqir(m): 6:15am On Jan 29, 2019
Empiree:
You are debating someone who doesn't even understand himself cheesy grin you are in for endless arguments, BELIEVE THAT cool

He seems to be lonely and desperately needs someone to "argue" with to double check his new beliefs. Very uncomfortable.

The thread is useless and uncalled for. Lots have been discussed here already:
https://www.nairaland.com/4641276/argument-possibility-necessity-does-god

To all so-called atheists (real and fake), the most important thing if at all they intend to argue is to discuss about EXISTENCE OF GOD. Someone that do not believe in existence of God, how would he believe in God's attributes (e.g wahdaniyyat - oneness of God)?

The guy simply intend to argue as a result of his mental instability. He's never sincere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Empiree:

Red herring!
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
AlBaqir:

He seems to be lonely and desperately needs someone to "argue" with to double check his new beliefs. Very uncomfortable.
Red herring, ad hominem.

Because Kunle an opposition to politics visit politics section to debate therefore Kunle is lonely. Do you understand fallacy you're committing at all?

Can you define atheism?

It has been dealt with.

To all so-called atheists (real and fake), the most important thing if at all they intend to argue is to discuss about EXISTENCE OF GOD. Someone that do not believe in existence of God, how would he believe in God's attributes (e.g wahdaniyyat - oneness of God)?
This is fallacy and nonsensical.

The attributes of every Gods has been available for us to argue with, we don't need to believe in God existence before we know his attributes. It is like saying we need to believe in Superman existence before we know Superman attributes is flying. You have presented your God attributes and we have argued with it. You're just grasping on straws.

The guy simply intend to argue as a result of his mental instability. He's never sincere.
A red herring is something that misleads or distract from a relevant or important issue. It may be either a logical fallacy or a literary device that leads readers or audiences towards a false conclusion.

Kindly address the OP and quite this non-sequitur and ad hominem fallacy.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by true2god: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

There are gods that control the affair of every nation and territory. The idea that an Arabian god is the only god that trumps all other culture's and people gods is a supremacist ideology that doesn't add up.

The Igbos have Arunsi, Amadioha (god of thunder), Olisa, etc are their gods. The Yorubas have Ifa (god of divination), Ogun (god of iron), Osun (the river goddess), Sango (god of thunder), etc and these gods have been very practically effective in the society in the pre-islamic Igbo and Yoruba era.

Saying it is impossible to have another god except Allah is outright downgrading of our African mysticism to promote an Arab mysticism. And FYA, over 90% of Yoruba alfa still practice African religion but most of them hide it while some do not care. I have many Alfa (muslim clerics) friends who are 100% involved in IFA divination as a source of livelihood. Even in Saudi Arabia, they have some Islamic sect, especially the sufis, that are totally engaged in black magic and mysticism, most of who are patronized by the rich and influntial people.

The idea of 'there is no god but Allah' is a lie; other people and culture have their own gods and concepts of god.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2019
true2god:
There are gods that control the affair of every nation and territory. The idea that an Arabian god is the only god that trumps all other culture's and people gods is a supremacist ideology that doesn't add up.

The Igbos have Arunsi, Amadioha (god of thunder), Olisa, etc are their gods. The Yorubas have Ifa (god of divination), Ogun (god of iron), Osun (the river goddess), Sango (god of thunder), etc and these gods have been very practically effective in the society in the pre-islamic Igbo and Yoruba era.

Saying it is impossible to have another god except Allah is outright downgrading of our African mysticism to promote an Arab mysticism. And FYA, over 90% of Yoruba alfa still practice African religion but most of them hide it while some do not care. I have many Alfa (muslim clerics) friends who are 100% involved in IFA divination as a source of livelihood. Even in Saudi Arabia, they have some Islamic sect, especially the sufis, that are totally engaged in black magic and mysticism, most of who are patronized by the rich and influntial people.

The idea of 'there is no god but Allah' is a lie; other people and culture have their own gods and concepts of god.

This is a big fat lie with a little bit of truth! The gods in Yoruba are regarded as intermediary that brings them closer to Olodumare/Eledumare which is the supreme deity! And this is similar in Igbo too. The 90% Alfas you know are Marabouts under the garment of Islam just as you and Tintingz are atheist hiding under the garment of theistic religion! Magic in Saudi Arabia, that's complete fallacy. Magicians are to be executed!

There is no god worthy of being worshiped except Allah!
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
true2god:

It's amazing how the dude doesn't understand simple logic, he's bend on his own fantasy that he can't suspend it for a second. I have presented every possibility that many gods work with the universe.

There are religions, philosophy that hold to multiple gods, deities, causes.

To make it more convenient for him, I asked him why he choose only Allah and not another God, he still went ahead to grasp on straws.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

This is a big fat lie with a little bit of truth! The gods in Yoruba are regarded as intermediary that brings them closer to Olodumare/Eledumare which is the supreme deity! And this is similar in Igbo too. The 90% Alfas you know are Marabouts under the garment of Islam just as you and Tintingz are atheist hiding under the garment of theistic religion! Magic in Saudi Arabia, that's complete fallacy. Magicians are to be executed!

Olodumare is just the ruler of heaven, his other manifestation are Olorun and Olofi.

There are other gods who are in control of other phenomena in the universe. Obatala, Yemoja, Esu, Orunmila, Sango, Oduduwa etc. A God doesn't have to be a creator, there are different philosophy regards definition of "God".

And NO, Alfas are NOT atheists, maybe you should define atheism.

And lastly, can you tell us why you choose Allah over another God?
Re: There's No God But Allah? by true2god: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Years of religious indoctrination. It is wrong for anyone to super-impose an Arabian or a Jewish god on our local gods. How can Allah be the supreme god while IFA a lesser god? Aside from Islamic source document, there is no practical prove that Allah is superior to sango or IFA. I can bet you that, practically, IFA is much more effective than Allah.

A colleague of mine, who is a christian, was wrongly accused of stealing. They went to a traditional priest in Offa, Kwara state, Nigeria, to verify who was responsible for the theft. Lo and behold the old IFA priest opened a mirror, covered with a red cloth, and made some incantation. Bro, the guy who stole the stuff was shown on the mirrow, like a CCTV camera recording, all the steps he took before stealing those stuffs were shown in the mirrow. The thief confessed and returned the stolen items. I swear no any Allah or any Arabian god that can do this.

If you go through the history of islam by al-tabari, you will understand that the pre-islamic Arab people equally regarded Allah as a god and never promoted to a pre-eminent status we have now. Mohammed's grandfather, Abdulmutalib, named his son Abdullah (slave of Allah) to reference their local god Allah, just as a traditional Yoruba Ifa worshiper will name his son Ifadeyi or daughter Ifabunmi , all in reference to Ifa.

The idea of elevating Allah to a far superior status only happened after Mohammed's success in defeating other Arab tribes and bringing them together under a common religious and political control. If Mohammed had failed in his religious mission, you might perhaps never heard anyone Allah, except you are born within the perimeter of Mecca or Medina.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2019
tintingz:
Olodumare is just the ruler of heaven, his other manifestation are Olorun and Olofi.

There other gods who are in control of other phenomena in the universe. Obatala, Yemoja, Esu, Orunmila, Sango, Oduduwa etc.

And NO, Alfas are NOT atheists, maybe you should define atheism.

And lastly, can you tell us why you choose Allah over another God?

Am not here to argue with you on Yoruba gods. Belief in all those gods is Kufr.

Atheist is a Bigger kufr than the Kufr committed by those Alfas!

The name "Alfa" as used commonly in Yoruba ideology is associated with fortune telling (whether he uses sand, water, Rosary, Qur'an, etc) cloaked in the garment of Islam. This is particularly similar to you an atheist in the cloak of Islam.

So many people hide under Islam to perpetrate their evil agendas!

And i don't think i need to explain the reason for choosing Allah as my Lord to you!! Then you will ask me the logicality of my position on choosing what i chose. Then a endless argument ensues! Very soon you will know the truth!
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2019
- I'm still waiting for the logical reason Muslims believe Allah is the only existing God and not other Gods. Any argument to proof Allah existence while disproving other Gods existence? Note, It's not a most they exist together, just present why God-A exist and God-B doesn't exist.

- How do we know a true God?
Re: There's No God But Allah? by true2god: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
The 90% Alfas you know are Marabouts under the garment of Islam just as you and Tintingz are atheist hiding under the garment of theistic religion![/b] Magic in Saudi Arabia, that's complete fallacy. Magicians are to be executed!

The sufis, and to an extent, the alawite, are the mystic arms of Islam. You cannot expect them to start exposing their activities to the public in saudi arabia. The saudis, aside Islam which is used for public-image religion, maintained their traditional cultures and gods which they still practiced in the closet. The saudi royal family still practice sufism till date. If you study how the sufis practice Islam, I swear you wont condemn your Ifa priest anyone.

I am always thrilled seeing Yoruba movies where they promote their indigenous culture; that's what reasonable people do.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Empiree:

Lol. I just noticed it.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Am not here to argue with you on Yoruba gods. Belief in all those gods is Kufr.

Atheist is a Bigger kufr than the Kufr committed by those Alfas!
The premise is about Gods existence.

A kufr who believe in other God/s is not an atheist!

The name "Alfa" as used commonly in Yoruba ideology is associated with fortune telling (whether he uses sand, water, Rosary, Qur'an, etc) cloaked in the garment of Islam. This is particularly similar to you an atheist in the cloak of Islam.
An atheist is someone who lack the belief in God/s or any kind of supernatural. An Alfa is not an atheist, they still believe in God just like you believe in God.

So many people hide under Islam to perpetrate their evil agendas!
Who then is the true Muslim, how do we know a true Muslim?

And i don't think i need to explain the reason for choosing Allah as my Lord to you!! Then you will ask me the logicality of my position on choosing what i chose. Then a endless argument ensues! Very soon you will know the truth!
You believe in Allah for a reason and reject other Gods for a reason.

Present your reasons, you don't need to assume where the argument will lead to. The topic is created for this purpose.

If you like jollof rice over fried rice, tell us why.

1 Like

Re: There's No God But Allah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2019
I have already stress my point, it's left for you.
Arguing with people most especially atheist is highly discouraged.

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise. And whoever improves his own character, a home will be built for him in the highest part of Paradise.”
[Tirmidhi]
Re: There's No God But Allah? by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Moreover Arguing with people most especially atheist is highly discouraged in islam.

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise. And whoever improves his own character, a home will be built for him in the highest part of Paradise.”
[Tirmidhi]
Re: There's No God But Allah? by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2019
true2god:
Years of religious indoctrination. It is wrong for anyone to super-impose an Arabian or a Jewish god on our local gods. How can Allah be the supreme god while IFA a lesser god? Aside from Islamic source document, there is no practical prove that Allah is superior to sango or IFA. I can bet you that, practically, IFA is much more effective than Allah.
A colleague of mine, who is a christian, was wrongly accused of stealing. They went to a traditional priest in Offa, Kwara state, Nigeria, to verify who was responsible for the theft. Lo and behold the old IFA priest opened a mirror, covered with a red cloth, and made some incantation. Bro, the guy who stole the stuff was shown on the mirrow, like a CCTV camera recording, all the steps he took before stealing those stuffs were shown in the mirrow. The thief confessed and returned the stolen items. I swear no any Allah or any Arabian god that can do this.

This is Sihr and any magician who can commune with the Jinn can do this. Allah created everything! What did Ifa create?

Go to the Ifa man and tell him to create another Earth like this Earth! Or another heaven like this heaven! Even a fly they can't create! tabarakaAllaahu ahsanul khaliqeen

true2god:
If you go through the history of islam by al-tabari, you will understand that the pre-islamic Arab people equally regarded Allah as a god and never promoted to a pre-eminent status we have now. Mohammed's grandfather, Abdulmutalib, named his son Abdullah (slave of Allah) to reference their local god Allah, just as a traditional Yoruba Ifa worshiper will name his son Ifadeyi or daughter Ifabunmi , all in reference to Ifa.
You are right till you lied again. The Pre-islamic Arabs believe in a universal supreme diety Allah! And yet still worshiped several other gods! And there's Olubunmi too in Yoruba. Islam came to cancel worshiping God alongside other gods!

true2god:
The idea of elevating Allah to a far superior status only happened after Mohammed's success in defeating other Arab tribes and bringing them together under a common religious and political control. If Mohammed had failed in his religious mission, you might perhaps never heard anyone Allah, except you are born within the perimeter of Mecca or Medina.
No, it happened earlier. The Hebrew word for God is El and in Aramaic (which is Jesus's language) is Elah. All these names mean the Supreme deity worthy of worship, the Creator, Cherisher and Sustainer of the universe!
Re: There's No God But Allah? by lanrexlan(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2019
AlBaqir:

He can't live without mocking and ridiculing religious people and their beliefs. That's the foundation of his belief. That thread is an eye opener but he is not ready to learn. To him, he already knows and religious people are deluded. He and his folks are the ones walking upright! Pathetic.

AlBaqir:

I have told him something similar. An atheist worried about multiple gods. For example, I believe Esther is barren and can't give birth to a baby. Then, how will the questions: "When did Esther put to bed? " "What's the gender of the baby?" "What's the complexion of the baby? " be relevant? Asking such questions will make me look plain stupid. But, he just wanna argue.

AlBaqir:

It is insecurity. He is looking for means to validate his misguidance. It is obvious with his meaningless threads and jumping from religion section to Islam section. He is NEVER sincere with himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No God But Allah? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2019
true2god:
The sufis, and to an extent, the alawite, are the mystic arms of Islam. You cannot expect them to start exposing their activities to the public in saudi arabia. The saudis, aside Islam which is used for public-image religion, maintained their traditional cultures and gods which they still practiced in the closet. The saudi royal family still practice sufism till date. If you study how the sufis practice Islam, I swear you wont condemn your Ifa priest anyone.

I am always thrilled seeing Yoruba movies where they promote their indigenous culture; that's what reasonable people do.

Islam and idolatry is separate and distinct. Some Suffis are guilty of idolatry and this varies! Some of there deeds turns them to non-Muslims!

Fortune telling is not a Muslim thing. It belongs to the idol worshipers and the magicians! What is being portrayed in the Yoruba movies is disbelief in Islam.
Re: There's No God But Allah? by tintingz(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Arguing with people most especially atheist is highly discouraged.

[Tirmidhi]

Run like a chicken. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Muslims: Contradictions In The Quran / Islam And The Protection Of The Environment / Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.