Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: (4244 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by adiona(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
i wonda why all the muslim peeps are so wicked, terrorists and jujuish, they do nt have sympathy at all, if u stay very close to them u find out that they insult men of God and christians as a whole, i pity them all cos they are all miserable foolish blasphemers,
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by DeepSight(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
Can the same not be said for Christians?
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by MrCrackles(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
adiona:

i wonda why all the muslim peeps are so wicked, terrorists and jujuish, they do nt have sympathy at all, if u stay very close to them u find out that they insult men of God and christians as a whole, i pity them all cos they are all miserable foolish blasphemers,
You are a deranged goat who needs to be caged for life!
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by jagunlabi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
Hahaha!The more these religious folks attack each other, the more they make bigger fools of themselves.They are so far gone, that they can't even see this for a fact.Pathetic.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
cos they refused to be fools like your forefathers av gulked it,is there a crime in that,not liking three god?
and from the nonesense u put upthere,no muslim is wicked,but they can be against what is bad,thereby you call them TERRORIST,and they dnt do juju like the XTIANS will do i.e believing in THREEGODS,or dnt u know is JUJU,but no MUSLIM will do that cos is against ISLAM BELIEF
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by papagiddy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
all Muslims are potential terrorist. honestly!!!
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
YOU BETTER SAVE URSELF CHARCOAL AND BE ONE INSTEAD OF IGNORANCE to eat you up
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by adiona(f): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
the truth still reamains the same that all muslims are terrorists, wicked jujuish and i'll keep on saying that 4eve, they are the most miserable and foolish peeps on earth, imagine hw culd a man marry as much as 5wives, @crackles u are a first class buffon, idiot come figth na, the truth hurts u knw, accept the truf u foolish muslims, christians love each other and that genuine agape love, pin ha liu mi nu hiu la, i laugh in chinese,
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
ignorant,u can never love ur neighbour except you become a muslim
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Tudor6(f): 4:32am On Dec 06, 2009
What exactly is wrong with marrying 5 wives?
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by luvola(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2009
they ar lost already
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by eesaah(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2009
Tudór:

What exactly is wrong with marrying 5 wives?

my question exactly. @adiona how comes u are so bitter about muslims?
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by slimfit4(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
@noetic and Adiona

Well i dont think there should be any reason for post like this because both the God of xtians and Muslims have commited this Killings either in the past or presently,

And adiona try to be reasonable for a bit,because you cant judge the whole religion based on the people you have met, Are you trying to say some xtians are not jujuish like you call it and wicked? hmmmm think again, And do note most times terorism is an act of being oppressed, We should be careful with our claims,

If we take our time to think about this then you will understand theres no reason to jump into conclusion either being a muslim or xtian, APPLY A BIT OF PATIENCE that way you will sound morelike a xtian, And that goes to you to noetic,

Peace,
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by adiona(f): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2009
am still gonna stand my grounds cos muslims are so wicked that they can do anyfin to achieve thier aim, so pls @slim fit and d rest of u go to hell for all i care cos u'all are fucking freakin demonic idiots, i rest my case
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by sexyZee(f): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2009
wat da Bleep,  i dont tink a reasonable person wud come out to give his nasty asumption abt some ppl's religion
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by adiona(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2009
@sexy gee, u aint gonna undastnd wat am talking abt k, muslims are the most misreable peeps i ave eva come across, am telling u this wif a proof cos experienced smfin that was rilly baddddddddddddddddddd, i wonda why thier doctrine is so scary, they can kill for anyfin, they will always tell u jesus neva died for our sins, imagine that, hw culd a an imam call on allah and also practise witchraft gosh,
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by olabowale(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
@adiona: « #7 on: December 05, 2009, 05:25 PM »
the truth still reamains the same that all muslims are terrorists,
Thats not true, considering that you dont have 1.5 Billion terrorist on earth, today. Let me help you since you seem to be so emotional; Yar'Adua, the President of Nigeria is not a terrorist. Who has he terrorised, if you compare that to george Bush or even Obasanjo? How about the Governor of Lagos State? How about Ahmad Kazai, who is clearly against taliban and Alqaida? How about the President of pakistan who is clearly doing the same like Kazai?

wicked jujuish and i'll keep on saying that 4eve,
I dont do Juju and not wicked. I dont even say "return to sender" when somebody say evil thing against me. The return to sender folks are the Christians whose forgiveness for the most part never come from the earth, and there is no event or example that christians have walked away gracefully, execpt that they do "pre-emptive" strike instead of "turning the other chick, as you have said Jesus told you, clearly different from the Jewish OT rules of an eye for an eye. We see the Christians always choose the Eye for an eye bit, rejecting Jesus injuction(s), the reason you can never be a true follower of Jesus, because you Bible proofs you otherwise!

they are the most miserable and foolish peeps on earth, imagine hw culd a man marry as much as 5wives,
So her reason for the miserability and foolishness is based on 5 wives! If a person marries 1 wife and many girlfriends out there, she will not say the person is miserable and foolish. But is this what you want for your husband, sneaking out like Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton, Jessie Jackson, etc, instead of having wholesome hostest to goodness marriage, where there is no secrets? Besides muslim males are not supposed to marry 5 wives, and muslim women dont marry more than 1 husband at a time! You are ignorant about Islam, seriously.

@crackles u are a first class buffon, slowpoke come figth na, the truth hurts u knw, accept the truf u foolish muslims, christians love each other and that genuine agape love, pin ha liu mi nu hiu la, i laugh in chinese,
How can you say the bolded with straight face, considering in the main religious section, we see threads where a Pastor in Nigeria is circumventing another, declaring one is already in Hell Fire, instead of Lake of Fire, and some guy sneaking around snatching the wife of another. All of these in our beloved Nigeria. Are you serious, woman? You need a husband and some muslim man may just marry you, say McCrackles? That is if you are going to be a partner, a mate and not "fightie, fightie" please. The thing you will not get from him, is having girlfriend while pretending to you that you are the only wife, like Tiger is doing with his wife Enil!
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by olabowale(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
@aniola: « #16 on: Today at 09:51:49 AM »
@sexy gee, u aint gonna undastnd wat am talking abt k, muslims are the most misreable peeps i ave eva come across, am telling u this wif a proof cos experienced smfin that was rilly baddddddddddddddddddd,
I wonder if you could tell us the experience to proof your point? Hopefully, it will cover the personality, so am preparing myself for your pointer that wll show that am one of the most miserable peeps, a group numbering 1.5 B presently!

i wonda why thier doctrine is so scary, they can kill for anyfin,
Christians who kill for there country, thats not killing for "anyfin", actually something? Which is greater in your mind, Christianity or your country if you have to choose one as the anyfin to kill for? I hope you will not choose country because Bible Jesus must be angry by it. No? Thinking his religion is not good enough, beloved to you that you can kill for it, yet you can renounce a country for another, yet country of origin shall not be a platform for which you will be allowed in Christian Heaven or condemned to Lake of Fire. Which is the one you will kill for, or die for, aniola?

they will always tell u jesus neva died for our sins, imagine that,
Show me a verse from Jesus even in your Bible, which is riddiled with opinions passing for Jesus statements in the Gospels, where Jesus said "I am going to, or dying, or my death is for your sin". Just a single verse, woman! Stop being so emotional. Imagine that!

hw culd a an imam call on allah and also practise witchraft gosh,
Am not even an Imam, and I dont call on allah or practice witchcraft! I worship and call on Allah the Almighty. I remember 2 years ago, a friend told a pastor to pray for me. This was her own choice and I will never ask a Keferi to pray for me, never! So the pastor said he will like to have me on the phone according to what my friend said. I told her, look, if you guys wanna make your prayers, I cant stop you, but I dont wanna be on the line because there is no need. Anyway, after a 20 minutes conversation, I agreed to even hear the voice of the pastor, setting my own ground rule, that if I hear jesus, or Ghost or yahweh, or some disbelieving statement cronic with the Christians, I will hang up without informing anyone.

The pastor came on line and the first thing he said was "we do not shave the head with the owner of the head being present." I asked myself, this guy have lost with me. As he began his prayer, the moment I heard him say something, click was my response. I hung up! Later I met this young man, and am still working on him. I have already planted in his heart that all the tricks of disbeliefs are (daif) weak, empty and ineffective!
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by olabowale(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
sorry my dear for calling you aniola. Adiona, was what I wanted to write.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by focused123(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2009
Wickedness, Terrorism and Fetishness is part and parcel of Islam.

Is anyone surprised ? Then they should go and check their Quran and their Hadiths

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Luvola,Am sure ure just here to write for fun
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Haksalam(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
You just feel like insulting abi? Some xtians are stipidity personified. bring proofs to substantiate your point or keep quiet. IN FACT TO SHOW THAT SOME XYIANS ARE TROUBLE MAKERS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FORUM?
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by adiona(f): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
u guys are foolish, u're askin me what am doin, u wat are u doin here? abc, u're all usless hypocrites, jesus is the way, the truth and the life embrace him b4 it's too late, 4get d allah stuff cos u guys are just using it for pretence, at the end of d day u'all turn out as the worst witches & wizardry eva to be recorded in the history of human race, imagine a lil boy's hands were cut off because he stole a loaf of bread imagine such wickedness, yet u guys claim to be holy, does ur allah nt ave any room 4 4givness at all, a man also buried his wife and kids cos he saw the wife wif a holy bible, i knw what am saying and i still stand my grounds, u shuld all be ashamed of urselves, usless hypocrites
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by ttruth(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2010
@post :

The Quran is the origin of their wickedness, terrorism and fetishness. You will notice that all muslims behave the same way. The common denominator is the Quran.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2010
t.truth:

@post :

The Quran is the origin of their wickedness, terrorism and fetishness. You will notice that all muslims behave the same way. The common denominator is the Quran.
in addittion because mohammad their prophet also supported the worship of pagan GODS
Sura an-Najm (Star) 53:19-22
Now tell me about Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat,
The third one, another goddess.
What! For you the males and for him the females!
That indeed is an unfair division.

added evidence thast muslims are worshippers of pagan gods is the strange occultic symbol of the half moon and star on all their mosques,also they worship the moon which is why they wait for it in their sallah celebs and lastly they bow down for the kaaba a graven image which originally housed the makkan idols
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by alimat2(f): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2010
t.truth:

@post :

whenever i see ur ignorant post i will make sure i laff till i weak, and d laffing continues

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

Read d Holy Quran with open heart and u will see d light of God shining in ur life
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
alimat 2:

Read d Holy Quran with open heart and u will see d light of God shining in your life

lol we've seen the actions of those who have read the quran with an "open heart" . . . its expressed in the sheer wickedness, hate and viciousness that we see in your, uplawal and abuzola.

no thanks, i'll pass.
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by alimat2(f): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
dafid, long time u don come back cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by alimat2(f): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2010
davidylan:

lol we've seen the actions of those who have read the quran with an "open heart" . . . its expressed in the sheer wickedness, hate and viciousness that we see in your, [b]uplawal and abuzola.[/b]no thanks, i'll pass.

Will u jugde d whole nation based the action of 2 people?

What about the wicked ones on ur own side, abeg dont be bias
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
sister,so are u saying we are wicked with them simply cos we hate to see some most ungrateful creatures, rubbish ISLAM like they are still doing up there
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by GODSON2009(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2010
enough wicked muslims iin fact i am predicting that they will self destruct very soon

first they are killing each other now bombings shia and sunni e.t.c

second because of their poor human rights records people are converting to the religion of love christianity.
because they treat women like slaves,most women are converting to christianity in fact deacon sho who was my believer's class teacher was a strong muslim and alhaja before she converted her alhajaship to a deaconship grin grin

they are loosing grip on their nigerian muslim population as we can see from the reddemed,winners christ embassy and many churches springing up daily,in thweir desperation they started doing their asalat on sundays to counter their children going to church didnt work lol

they came to meet us on ;lagos ibadan expressway as if some charm is there it didnt work
they started revival like we did it didnt work
lets see the new gimmick they ll come up with jesus is lord abeg grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Muslims Wicked, Terrorists And Jujuish: by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
SEE HOW YOURE laughing your soulSOUL,IHONESTLY I FEEL FOR you

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBSERVATION. ..... / Islamic Ruling On Castrating Animals / Can We Celebrate The Birthday Of Prophet Muhammad (maulud Nabiyy)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.