Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday (32016 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Adesua Etomi-Wellington, Nollywood actress and wife of popular singer, Banky W took to her social media space to celebrate her brother, Tosin as he turned a year older today, January 29th.

Sharing photos of both of them, she wrote;

'Happy birthday to the best brother on the planet @tosin_etomi . Our bobo yellow ���
The male version of me...(This is literally the only thing that makes you cool)�
My former hero (sorry, I have a new one now and he's pretty awesome)���
Thank you for being who you are. You are the coolest person I know in this entire world.
The most protective brother ever (Banky can attest to this)
God bless you
God keep you
God cause his face to shine upon you
God honour you and uplift you
May he make you head and shoulders above you peers. In Jesus name
Love you tonsss.
Happy 65th birthday (joke�‍♀️), I hope I look like you when I get to your age...manyyyyyyyy years from now. ������‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️����'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/adesua-etomi-celebrates-her-brother-on-his-birhjday.html

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Yambee: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by princechurchill(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2019
And so we should fry rice

21 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2019
shocked

Instead of her to think of how to get pregnant, put to bed and celebrate her new born, she is here celebrating with an old cargo....

Well, I wouldn't blame her, I'd put the blame on that weakling of a man called Banky W.......

And he has mouth to call out his political enemies who removed his campaign billboard..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by comfirmatic: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2019
So we can now place bet on the next Lagos governorship candidate, on NaijaBet. Watin man no go see.............

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by chinavs9ja(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2019
It is well

I AM A WEB DESIGNER AND A WRITER
Check my signature for my contact
Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Innocent229(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2019
K
Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Officute(f): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Instead of her to think of how to get pregnant, put to bed and celebrate her new born, she is here celebrating with an old cargo....

Well, I wouldn't blame her, I'd put the blame on that weakling of a man called Banky W.......

And he has mouth to call out his political enemies who removed his campaign billboard..
u know if u continue this way u won't progress

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by femi4: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Ẹ̣ ti ya wèrè sir

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by oshaosha2014(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Enu orofo!!!
GOFRONT:
shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Liliyann(f): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Coming from a guy that doesn't know if his shriveled, dead sperm can produce a child? undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by itiswellandwell: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2019
Fine girl
Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by jrusky(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2019
I somehow begin to respect this lady. I just wish her well in life I pray she do not fall people hands at last.

Happy birthday to her brother.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2019
He looks bleached out
Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Forreellinc: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2019
grin Madam dry yansh, how is your roll on head ole husband?

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by martineverest(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Edo(esan) people dey fine sha

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by TDonald: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Liliyann:

Coming from a guy that doesn't know if his shriveled, dead sperm can produce a child? undecided

You must have swallowed a lot of his dead sperms for you to have this information undecided

1 Like

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by adedayoa2(f): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

life never teach you anything

16 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by az94(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

9 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by adedayoa2(f): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
He looks bleached out
no he doesn't

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by keezy125(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2019
happy birthday bro...
Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by keezy125(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2019
Happy birthday bro ..

Check our signature

1 Share

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Tosin is not that bad. HBD Edo pikin
Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by peggycious(f): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

What is your own business with her not getting pregnant,are you God?as if your life is perfect �

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by Jason007: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday by iluvdonjazzy: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
edos are beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trem’s Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned Money / Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments / BBNaija: Ike's Fans Present N500k To Him As Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.