Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play (36582 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by bedspread: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
O My GOD! This is Bashing and destruction of the human face
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Uyi168: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
She con resemble person from china
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Seandisputed(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
I can bet my left ball that she'll still go back to him.
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Badonasty(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jenniferblog:
A 30-year-old South African actress, Londiwe Ngcamu, has been beaten beyond recognition by her boyfriend following a role she played in a stage play titled “Seven Days War.”

According to reports, Londiwe’s boyfriend beat her to a pulp and accused her of cheating on him after a stage kiss with an actor. The director of “Seven Days War”, Mvuselelo Buthelezi, said he was shocked and devastated by Londiwe’s attack.

He said he visited her in hospital on Sunday and she said her boyfriend was angry because he thought she was really dating a member of the cast. Mvuselelo said: “I can’t believe this man didn’t know that Londiwe was just acting.”

Londiwe said her boyfriend waited for her at the bus stop on Saturday night. She said he was drunk and accused her of cheating. He then took her to his room and started beating her.

She said she managed to escape in the early hours of Sunday morning when he fell asleep. She added: “When I got home my siblings called the police and they took me to hospital.”

KZN police spokeswoman, Captain Nqobile Gwala, said a case of assault was opened at the Mountain Rise Police Station.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/actress-battered-by-her-boyfriend-for-kissing-in-a-film/

serious transformation
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pusyiter:
So if I kiss Xhosanostra passionately I would be battered?
Xhosa, come to my rescue cool

But I don't have a bf tongue
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Omeokachie: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Boyfriend? Not even husband!
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by BluntBoy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Damn shocked

I can't even fight a fellow man and leave his face like this (supposing I am able to beat him, because I no sabi fight).

How do men manage to disfigure women's faces? Yes, even if she cheated or runs her mouth, how do you mess a woman's face up this way I can't understand.

Do they punch like Anthony Joshua? (I mean do they punch to knock a woman out?) or do they, for those minutes, imagine that they were fighting a fellow man?
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Pusyiter(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But I don't have a bf tongue
That's what you think when these Cape Town niggars see me fulfilling my dreams with your wet lips then comes the story that touches grin

1 Like

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
The boyfriend became Iron Mike Tyson instantly. grin
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by James4bright(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is inhumane but pardonable, I guess he was too drunk to act rationally.
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
AdaAde:
Issa lie joor.
There's more to this story.
You've gotten the attention you seek. Even if there's more to the story, that doesn't warrant this kind of evil beating haba. I pray your boyfriend or husband beats you to pulp like this too. Foool!
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by feeloscar(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ma Abasi,see Raccon eyes
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by XhosaNostra(f): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pusyiter:

That's what you think when these Cape Town niggars see me fulfilling my dreams with your wet lips then comes the story that touches grin

LMFAO
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by vivalavida(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Dammnnn!! Ordinary kiss, if he caught her in bed with the man nko?........ angry
That man didn't get sober after drinking
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Pusyiter(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO
I have tin lips, don't want them to be fattened with SA slaps

1 Like

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Temptee101(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
I don't believe this story

Nigerian bloggers can do anything for traffic
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by BabaAroba: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
if you look at it very well,this not first time of beating her, the guy has been beating her before
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by XhosaNostra(f): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pusyiter:

I have tin lips, don't want them to be fattened with SA slaps

Can I see them?

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Those two other Chinese guys have finally gotten a sister. Please who has a pic of the robbers that were transformed
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by K9Uneet(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
He made her fat with the beating.
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by deavicky(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
It can not be the same person.
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Slynation(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is critically critical........ Worst part is that she will still continue with the stupid relationship
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by mysticwarrior(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jenniferblog:
A 30-year-old South African actress, Londiwe Ngcamu, has been beaten beyond recognition by her boyfriend following a role she played in a stage play titled “Seven Days War.”

According to reports, Londiwe’s boyfriend beat her to a pulp and accused her of cheating on him after a stage kiss with an actor. The director of “Seven Days War”, Mvuselelo Buthelezi, said he was shocked and devastated by Londiwe’s attack.

He said he visited her in hospital on Sunday and she said her boyfriend was angry because he thought she was really dating a member of the cast. Mvuselelo said: “I can’t believe this man didn’t know that Londiwe was just acting.”

Londiwe said her boyfriend waited for her at the bus stop on Saturday night. She said he was drunk and accused her of cheating. He then took her to his room and started beating her.

She said she managed to escape in the early hours of Sunday morning when he fell asleep. She added: “When I got home my siblings called the police and they took me to hospital.”

KZN police spokeswoman, Captain Nqobile Gwala, said a case of assault was opened at the Mountain Rise Police Station.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/actress-battered-by-her-boyfriend-for-kissing-in-a-film/

chai that guy na better panel better.
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Believe this story and you will believe that chickens can talk.
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Beemhan(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
If she has brothers then I'm sure justice would have been served already. Cuz I don't think it's possible for a man to do this to my sister and still have the ability to walk
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by eteebanky1: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
still laughing grin
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Fidelismaria: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin

Damn

She looks like she was hit by superman at light speed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Uploads Photos On Facebook And Admits He's A Thief / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.