Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,960 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play (36578 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
For stupid things like dis......

Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Diso60090(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mouth Gig:
PHASE 1... grin grin grin grin

PHASE 2..DEATH

SAI BABA BUHARI

You dey sleep I think say you guy but you dull Hari my ass
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by AdaAde(f): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
CodeineJunkiee:

You've gotten the attention you seek. Even if there's more to the story, that doesn't warrant this kind of evil beating haba. I pray your boyfriend or husband beats you to pulp like this too. Foool!

What's doing this one. Oga park well joor
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by bigiyaro(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
AdaAde:
Issa lie joor.
There's more to this story.
which kind fvcking more? even if d is cheating, nor b to just walk away? a shit that has been shat, can not be unshat.
Sam loco.
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by abbeyty(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Is that why the animal targeted her mouth so that she won't be able to kiss again ?
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Zither(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hedonini, you stole my comment. That was the exact thing I was about to say. The majority of ladies love this treatment. They love the guy who will batter them at the slightest provocation. The guy who turns them to target practice for a boxing championship that is just around the corner. That doesn't stop them from still falling madly in love with such guys. This is an everyday thing so I wonder why it was deemed newsworthy by the mods.
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by sharpwriter(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
BluntBoy:
Damn shocked

I can't even fight a fellow man and leave his face like this (supposing I am able to beat him, because I no sabi fight).

How do men manage to disfigure women's faces? Yes, even if she cheated or runs her mouth, how do you mess a woman's face up this way I can't understand.

Do they punch like Anthony Joshua? (I mean do they punch to knock a woman out?) or do they, for those minutes, imagine that they were fighting a fellow man?

Caused by anger, but more by bitterness. Many men feel cheated and disobeyed by women especially on matters the men feel women should have had better judgements and also repetition of same kind of offence; the men get frustrated, disobeyed or betrayed and unleashes wrath and more terribly when challenged by the female. And did you ask whether they punch like Anthony Joshua? Oh yes, they do cos I've seen it before... Some women strong a bit too o, so despite the massive strength of the man as an advantage, the beating of the woman isn't a walk in the park too cos if he's caught off guard and the woman runs haywire and grabs or bites his dick, na kasala grin the hitting of the woman's face is borne more out of bitterness and wanting to hurt her back painfully and not necessarily show of strength.. But the strength showed is an alpha male thing as the ruler over the woman which must be obeyed.
FYI, I no be woman beater o... But I observe using myself as experiment. That is, screening my feelings after being hurt, so I know a man's rage; but thank God for God... God's still with me grin wink
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by NWABUKA007(m): 6:06am On Jan 30, 2019
WOMEN AND LADIES BEFORE YOU ENGAGE IN SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. ENSURE YOU DO THE NEEDFUL. (1) CHECK THE TEMPER - CAN YOU MANAGE IT
(2) DOES YOUR PARTNER UNDERSTAND YOU
(3) WHAT ARE THE BOUNDARIES GUIDING THE RELATIONSHIP
(4) WHERE IS IT LEADING TO.
(5) WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF HIS INCOME
(6) E.T.C
PLEASE DO ADEQUATE CHECK AND BALANCES BE4 SAYING I DO. REMEMBER IT'S NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS THAT ARE GOLD
SHALOM
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Pusyiter(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Can I see them?
Sure, only if you care to have a taste. grin
Re: Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play by Pusyiter(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Can I see them?
Sure you can only if you want to have a taste grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.