Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism (34776 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Kidnappers, 4 Others For Pipeline Vandalism In Bayelsa / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by CaptainMitch: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why do I feel like I know you undecided
Nobeluscabral:

Stop denying your brother.
Oduduwa children grin grin grin
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by Nobeluscabral: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Why do I feel like I know you undecided
Really? Who me? embarassed
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by subcbouy: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
huh power man wan use energy power get power nawao
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by IkpuMmadu: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
The suspects are PDP House of Assembly aspirant Hon.(Amb) Adedipe Dauda Ewenla, 40, Rasak Oyakunle aka Akeregun; Abdulazeez Agboola aka Boggy, 29; Akin Ayansola alias Babalati, 44; Kazeem aka Aladija, 50 and Saheed Isiola alias Obama, 36.

My people my people
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by danot1030: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
PDP always mentioned for the wrong things.

One pdp state candidate was also arrested in US two days ago for scam

1 Like

Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by kurt09(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
nextstep:
(Amb) Adedipe Dauda Ewenla cannot have Hon. in his name because he is not a present or past member of the House of Assembly. He is an aspirant/candidate.

Still... may the full wrath of the law visit their sorry asses.
They are suspects. Don't believe everything you read online.
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
ct2:
pdp and money

Not just money!

PDP and ill-gotten money be like 5 and 6.

Those People Deceiving People no fear God at all.

1 Like

Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by rusher14: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Obama sef follow join.

grin
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by OmoobaAdetunji(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Funding of campaign: Nigerian's money for Nigerians
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by semyman: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
PDP and crime are like Siamese twins

1 Like

Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by OgbeniLukad01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sëe their head... shocked
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by millionboi2: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Larryfest:
Hmm..i guess proceeds from the venture would have been used for campaign..
wen u enter politics,datz wen u know, nothing is hiding under d sun.

Datz I'm very careful d kind of game I play.

Only womanizing4now
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by Shino444(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloooody:
Ever since buhari came into power, Corruption has being a thing of the past..
Look at this PDP rat, Sai baba
Till 2023 we die here.
Let wailers continue to wail..
We are better than we were 10 years ago

5million dollars is still on osinbade's neck
Gandoller
Oshiomole
Amechi
Akpabio
Are free men

Zombie
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
ct2:
pdp and money
PDP fireeee
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by Timekeeper: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

The police have arrested six persons who allegedly vandalised the NNPC pipelines at Abule Egba, Lagos, that destroyed 100 houses and 77 vehicles worth millions of naira. Gistvic Reports.

The suspects are PDP House of Assembly aspirant Hon.(Amb) Adedipe Dauda Ewenla, 40, Rasak Oyakunle aka Akeregun; Abdulazeez Agboola aka Boggy, 29; Akin Ayansola alias Babalati, 44; Kazeem aka Aladija, 50 and Saheed Isiola alias Obama, 36.

Parading the suspects yesterday, Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, said: “On December 18, 2018, at about 2am, there was a fire outbreak at Isopako Awori in Abule Egba area of Lagos State.

The fire emanated from the NNPC pipeline that was deliberately ruptured by the vandals in their bid to siphon premium motor spirit (PMS) from the pipe. It destroyed 100 houses and 77 vehicles worth millions of naira.

Following the development, operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Ikeja, were detailed to investigate the incident and ensure that the suspects are nabbed.”

He said the operatives were mobilised to the scene and they picked up pieces of evidence for analysis, which led to the arrest of the suspects.

Edgal said during interrogation, Oyakunle confessed to committing the crime and revealed that he owned the generator repair workshop on the spot where the ruptured pipeline was laid.

“Oyakunle confessed that the workshop was located on the spot to enable them siphon fuel undetected,” he said. Edgal said the gang had been in the illicit business for years. Gistvic Reports.

News From Gistvic.om>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/house-of-assembly-aspirant-5-others.html

All of them are Muslims... Islamabad
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by James4bright(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
I really don't believe in news I see lately against the PDP political party, APC are desperate retards and they would do anything to make PDP look like the rebels.
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
millionboi2:
wen u enter politics,datz wen u know, nothing is hiding under d sun.

Datz I'm very careful d kind of game I play.

Only womanizing4now

Nice game, And one day you will play a game with hiv/aids
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by ak22(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloooody:
Till 2023 we die here.

Hello sir, has Mr integrity been try babchar and co ?
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by millionboi2: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Nice game, And one day you will play a game with hiv/aids
hahahaha

Only God decide how we die man

Just do all u can to protect urself and leave d rest for God.
#Smile

1 Like

Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by hush15: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
ainas247:
wink PDP.... imagine ooo what if they now get power..??

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to get this
use your sense now ...
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by datopaper(m): 1:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Where is ewenla in this piz
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by Jubiliee: 2:12am On Jan 30, 2019
They make money by sabotaging the people they want to rule, that's PDP for you
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by PLAYBOX22: 6:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
Till 2023 we die here.
Bros you sure say you chop before you drink all that your medicine?
Re: Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism by babalonimi: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Nigeria s a JUNGLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect / 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine / Assemblies Of God Pastor & His Daughter Stab Nurse To Death In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.