Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

If I Was From Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Was From Kwara (739 Views)

Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was From Kwara by RealPhoenix(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
IF I WAS FROM KWARA (part 1)
If was from Kwara, I will ask myself, what if Saraki never decamped from the APC? Will they still say he sent some boys to rub a bank? Will they implicate him because of a mere car inscription and 'aso ebi' I know the camp where the well known Lagos killer-thug belongs. Saraki is the father of everyone in Kwara, how would he have identified those rubbers among the good people of Kwara so as not to help them reduce poverty by giving them a car. He's not the first or only politician to empower his constituents with a vehicle. Those rubbers were not the only people he empowered with such vehicles. Out of every twelves, there's always a Judas, I won't stop following Christ because Judas messed up.
If I was from Kwara, I will understand that the real 'o to ge' should be in Lagos where the biggest landlord in Nigeria is the emperor. I only know Bukola and Gbemi in the Saraki clan, but the other Lagos overlord is killing the show since 1992 with is wife, daughter, son-in-law, Cousin and so on, even his mother died in power.
If I was from Kwara I won't compare Lagos with Kwara because the IGR of Ikeja in a month is more than that of Kwara in One year. Can't compare Lagos with any other state actually, Lagos is commercial capital of Nigeria not Kwara or anywhere else.
If I was from Kwara I will never take the likes of Lai Mohammed serious, in fact I won't give them the benefit of the doubt because of their penchant for lies and hypocrisy for self gain. It wasn't Saraki that tried to justify the suspension of the Constitution in by PMB in removing the CJN. They will always fool us for their personal gain. Saraki may not be a saint, but those castigating him a worse than him, far worse.
If I was from Kwara, I must have seen that Saraki offers better leadership than those 'o to ge' chanters. He is an all-inclusive individual who don't believe in his tribesmen alone. Lagos tax is paid to a man, just one man, but Saraki is not that greedy to collect everything and turn back and call others looters. I know who the real looter is. Saraki listens and see to others point of view unlike some 'Gandollar' defenders. He is under the watch of the apolitical Emir of Ilorin unlike one Oba who said those who won't vote for his candidate will perish in the lagoon. Meanwhile, the political King is not even saying anything since the real Lagos landlord moved against the Lagos governor and singlehandedly stopped him from standing election the second time.
If I was from Kwara, I will understand Saraki is not perfect, but he offers better leadership than his detractors. I will understand this is the best time to be unwavering in my support for Saraki, not for anything save the love of Kwara land as a whole. I will refuse to be fooled by just the chant of 'o to ge' or 'looter' or any other deceptive words they may choose to use.
Phoenix
Re: If I Was From Kwara by MrAJQ(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gibberish.

1 Like

Re: If I Was From Kwara by RealPhoenix(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
MrAJQ:
Gibberish.
That's all your eyes have been configured to behold
Re: If I Was From Kwara by haffaze777(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
@RealPhoenix,let me help u,U can write INEC that u want ur vote transferred to Kwara state,I think that should settle ur problem

1 Like

Re: If I Was From Kwara by RealPhoenix(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
haffaze777:
@RealPhoenix,let me help u,U can write INEC that u want ur vote transferred to Kwara state,I think that should settle ur problem
I just checked and found out you are the one that has problem with the writeup, I've got no problems bro, thanks
Re: If I Was From Kwara by haffaze777(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
RealPhoenix:

I just checked and found out you are the one that has problem with the writeup, I've got no problems bro, thanks

Then quit lamenting
Re: If I Was From Kwara by RealPhoenix(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
haffaze777:

Then quit lamenting
Seriously, you are the one lamenting. Lol. Peace bro
Re: If I Was From Kwara by haffaze777(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
RealPhoenix:

Seriously, you are the one lamenting. Lol.
.OK continue with your epistle to Kwaragrin
Re: If I Was From Kwara by Nwadiuto247: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
RealPhoenix:
IF I WAS FROM KWARA (part 1)
If was from Kwara, I will ask myself, what if Saraki never decamped from the APC? Will they still say he sent some boys to rub a bank? Will they implicate him because of a mere car inscription and 'aso ebi' I know the camp where the well known Lagos killer-thug belongs. Saraki is the father of everyone in Kwara, how would he have identified those rubbers among the good people of Kwara so as not to help them reduce poverty by giving them a car. He's not the first or only politician to empower his constituents with a vehicle. Those rubbers were not the only people he empowered with such vehicles. Out of every twelves, there's always a Judas, I won't stop following Christ because Judas messed up.
If I was from Kwara, I will understand that the real 'o to ge' should be in Lagos where the biggest landlord in Nigeria is the emperor. I only know Bukola and Gbemi in the Saraki clan, but the other Lagos overlord is killing the show since 1992 with is wife, daughter, son-in-law, Cousin and so on, even his mother died in power.
If I was from Kwara I won't compare Lagos with Kwara because the IGR of Ikeja in a month is more than that of Kwara in One year. Can't compare Lagos with any other state actually, Lagos is commercial capital of Nigeria not Kwara or anywhere else.
If I was from Kwara I will never take the likes of Lai Mohammed serious, in fact I won't give them the benefit of the doubt because of their penchant for lies and hypocrisy for self gain. It wasn't Saraki that tried to justify the suspension of the Constitution in by PMB in removing the CJN. They will always fool us for their personal gain. Saraki may not be a saint, but those castigating him a worse than him, far worse.
If I was from Kwara, I must have seen that Saraki offers better leadership than those 'o to ge' chanters. He is an all-inclusive individual who don't believe in his tribesmen alone. Lagos tax is paid to a man, just one man, but Saraki is not that greedy to collect everything and turn back and call others looters. I know who the real looter is. Saraki listens and see to others point of view unlike some 'Gandollar' defenders. He is under the watch of the apolitical Emir of Ilorin unlike one Oba who said those who won't vote for his candidate will perish in the lagoon. Meanwhile, the political King is not even saying anything since the real Lagos landlord moved against the Lagos governor and singlehandedly stopped him from standing election the second time.
If I was from Kwara, I will understand Saraki is not perfect, but he offers better leadership than his detractors. I will understand this is the best time to be unwavering in my support for Saraki, not for anything save the love of Kwara land as a whole. I will refuse to be fooled by just the chant of 'o to ge' or 'looter' or any other deceptive words they may choose to use.
Phoenix

Ok but since you are not from Kwara?

(1) (Reply)

PDP DG Bako Call His Followers To Kill Anybody Voting Another Party - DSS / Don't Vote Buhari If You Are Single/dating. / Igbinedion Dies In United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.