Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi (57072 Views)

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by okuneddie(m): 2:09am On Jan 30, 2019
PDP don yeye no be today grin grin
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Slynation(m): 2:12am On Jan 30, 2019
I must confess, that was epic tho.... This one strong ooo.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by WHITERABBIT: 2:20am On Jan 30, 2019
lol
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Useless hungry yoruba ajekpako children

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by elijahkayode(m): 2:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Mankosi: 3:26am On Jan 30, 2019
abbey621:

Do you remember when you were their age? Were you not rolling around tires and playing with rubber balls? I'd say these kids are making better use of their talents than you ever did...lol
that one na talent?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Kellibae(f): 3:37am On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
I don't like this... They should engage in more intelligent acts. We shouldn't celebrate mediocrity all in the name of being funny.
It's actually boring and doesn't make sense. Even one Emmanuella is better than the group.

pure mediocrity, Emmanuella is far better.
But what do u expect.. They will always hyper them

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Olajah81: 3:39am On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
I don't like this... They should engage in more intelligent acts. We shouldn't celebrate mediocrity all in the name of being funny.
It's actually boring and doesn't make sense. Even one Emmanuella is better than the group.

Will u keep quiet...

Let see ur own idea...

Maybe after ur mental therapy? We will view ur own idea

7 Likes

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by makavelli80(m): 3:49am On Jan 30, 2019
[b][/b]who's the tailor behind this
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by HtwoOw: 3:51am On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AllenSpencer:

Are you on your period?

only the brain is on period
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:00am On Jan 30, 2019
End time children
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by NwaliE01: 4:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Guzel:
The stage collapsed when Allah was mentioned. Allah is angry at them
Hope you are not wrongly accusing your Allah.
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Rubbiish(m): 4:23am On Jan 30, 2019
Awol1:
Didn't these guys see the video of Buhari's fall in Kogi, why did they not recreate it?

They surely are wisely picking their fights, lest they bite more than they can chew
My thought as well
Their show are becoming politically motivated recently...

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by 1Dray(m): 4:56am On Jan 30, 2019
Sleekfingers:

Tribalism will destroy this country...
It has already been destroyed by the chief tribalist, the Parosident.
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Mac2016(m): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Bad Omen

God is really against PDP

How can people just vanish like that. It's beyond the physical. Everything caved in at same time and it was after they mentioned God.

Atiku needs to apologize to Nigerians for looting our collective wealth so all can be well with him. This is a very bad Omen.

In 1943 when a podium collapsed in Kazakhstan, the aspirant was killed and buried with concrete. His family members were grinded with maize and used to produce poultry feed.

It's an omen that needs to be eliminated before worst things follow.
your comment shows your level of bestiality. How does it feel to have your family, children, wife, siblings, father and mother grinded and fed to chicken just because of your sin. Thinking before you talk next time. And certainly Kazakhstan does not celebrate that gory event in present days but you are here spewing rank nonsense. If it was in a sane environment, even in the Kazakhstan you cited, this comment is enough to put you behind the bars for the rest of your life. Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by MicroBox: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2019
When your friends want to get rich quicker than schedule time ....
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by shugabasbn: 6:12am On Jan 30, 2019
Even the Satan too dey vex for his boiz.
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by mangojuice(m): 6:24am On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
Extremely boring
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Dem never do these boys strong things. Let them continue in their stupidity. I blame their parents that push off their kids to fend for d family.
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by alen4smith(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Useless hungry yoruba ajekpako children
you have just succeeded in exposing your deep seated hatred for the yoruba's.take a chill pill politics isn't war!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2019
Chibuso988:

Olosho I’m sorry for the painment. I can understand that no customer picked you yesternight. I’m very very sorry

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
You need to keep a certain intellectual standard if you want people to take you seriously and patronize what u advertising. U must go down to such level to prove a point.
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Bad Omen

God is really against PDP

How can people just vanish like that. It's beyond the physical. Everything caved in at same time and it was after they mentioned God.

Atiku needs to apologize to Nigerians for looting our collective wealth so all can be well with him. This is a very bad Omen.

In 1943 when a podium collapsed in Kazakhstan, the aspirant was killed and buried with concrete. His family members were grinded with maize and used to produce poultry feed.

It's an omen that needs to be eliminated before worst things follow.
Psychopath. What's the connection now? How your mind flew to such event and u citing it here beats me.
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Guestlander: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Mankosi:
i am telling these guys are just becoming boring with all these nonsense. How does this stupidity benefit Nigerians that some people are celebrating them? Nonsense.

Miserable soul, these are just kids having fun and laughing at some of your stupidity.
What did you hope to learn from them? How to fly a rocket?

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Chibuso988:

Lol it’s true sha

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Isn't it stale to call ladies olosho at every turn? Would it b cool if ladies start calling u guys ritualists and robbers as that's d crime guys commit most these cos of material things?
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by surveyProf(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2019
shocked grin
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by fatymore(f): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Olajah81:

Will u keep quiet...

Let see ur own idea...

Maybe after ur mental therapy? We will view ur own idea
I believe you can express your views without insult.. Morning
Re: Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi by OmowumiJ(f): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin This children no sabi wetin dey pain person at all. Theirs is just to mimick everything mimickable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Meets Presidential Aspirants / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.