Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri (23836 Views)

Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by babecode: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2019
According to the PDP, the situation was so pathetic that a discomfited President Buhari could not articulate any message to support his re-election bid but told Nigerians to vote for any candidate of their choice in the general election.

The PDP said, “It was pitiable to watch Mr. President garble, as the audience who refused to carry APC broom also remained passive, while many started leaving the venue while he was still presenting his address.

“Ironically, President confessed that he had nothing new to tell Nigerians. If anything, the APC Presidential candidate, in his party’s usual penchant for false performance claims, alluded to a non-existent ‘market money’ which elicited heckles from the audience.

“The fact that a sitting President cannot attract a meaningful audience from the same state where a mammoth and overflowing crowd received Atiku Abubakar, just a week ago, further confirms that Nigerians, across the board, have indeed attained a consensus to return the PDP to power, come February 16, 2019.

“The PDP therefore charges President Buhari to counsel himself, end his desperation for power and spend the remaining days to prepare his hand over notes to Atiku Abubakar, so that our nation can be returned to the path of peace, national cohesion and economic prosperity, which has eluded us in almost four years.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/PDP-mocks-Buhari-APC-over-failed-campaign-in-Owerri.html?m=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by KanwuliaExtra: 2:22am On Jan 30, 2019
Abi oooooooo
Say NO to LIFELESSNESS AND BUHARIGGERS! grin

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Kellibae(f): 3:45am On Jan 30, 2019
We reject the lifeless one

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Almaiga: 5:49am On Jan 30, 2019
I don't give a damn about the PDP, all I want is Buhari. grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Almaiga:

Same way his support is next to zero in the south, it would be same amongst the elite and learned north.

Buhari knows his supporters are those he has held down with poverty, dont know your category amongst his supporters.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Factfinder1(m): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2019
If Buhari had been President in 1999 when Obasanjo came in,you will not have that smart Phone/Network to Abuse Obasanjo online

Zoom to see the empty seats and the anger on buharis Face

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by MallamJackson(m): 6:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Almaiga:

O yess zombie!

O yesss!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Galaxyowerri(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Even the few people at the stadium were all rented, tipper vehicles and buses were brought to Ama Awusa & each aboki was given 2k before they were all packed to the venue like sardines. Also, I saw some Alvan girls at the ICC returning to their school after the so called rally. Both Uche Nwosu and the terrorist have no place in Imo state.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by babecode: 6:44am On Jan 30, 2019
I support you
Factfinder1:
If Buhari had been President in 1999 when Obasanjo came in,you will not have that smart Phone/Network to Abuse Obasanjo online

Zoom to see the empty seats and the anger on buharis Face

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by madmohamed(m): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2019
Kellibae:
We reject the lifeless one
completely

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by garfield1: 7:07am On Jan 30, 2019
Galaxyowerri:
Even the few people at the stadium were all rented, tipper vehicles and buses were brought to Ama Awusa & each aboki was given 2k before they were all packed to the venue like sardines. Also, I saw some Alvan girls at the ICC returning to their school after the so called rally. Both Uche Nwosu and the terrorist have no place in Imo state.
When we said governor udom rented secondary school students for atiku,you guys said its alie

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by garfield1: 7:07am On Jan 30, 2019
madmohamed:
completely
Buhari will get 30% here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Gandollar(f): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2019
garfield1:

Buhari will get 30% here
Even buhari will be embarrassed by this white lie.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by babecode: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin

Gandollar:
Even buhari will be embarrassed by this white lie.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Pbono: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Focus on issue based campaign

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Sugarplum777(f): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari will win

And the suffering will continue

We die here... grin

Join siggi for massive winning on football games

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by OmoManU: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2019
They should face your their own troubles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by helinues: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Same Pdp claiming crowds do not translate to votes..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by anambraamaka: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Mad people

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by BubuZombi: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2019
D
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by AllenSpencer: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2019
Just imagine the association of dimwits called PDP having the audacity to once again spew their usual gibberish about how His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), went outside his strongholds to campaign in Imo

PDP members need to be grinded with crushed noodles and used for fish feed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Lordsocrates: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2019
All commentators give PDP a 80% win in South East, so its normal something.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by collinsprince: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2019
babecode:
According to the PDP, the situation was so pathetic that a discomfited President Buhari could not articulate any message to support his re-election bid but told Nigerians to vote for any candidate of their choice in the general election.

The PDP said, “It was pitiable to watch Mr. President garble, as the audience who refused to carry APC broom also remained passive, while many started leaving the venue while he was still presenting his address.

“Ironically, President confessed that he had nothing new to tell Nigerians. If anything, the APC Presidential candidate, in his party’s usual penchant for false performance claims, alluded to a non-existent ‘market money’ which elicited heckles from the audience.

“The fact that a sitting President cannot attract a meaningful audience from the same state where a mammoth and overflowing crowd received Atiku Abubakar, just a week ago, further confirms that Nigerians, across the board, have indeed attained a consensus to return the PDP to power, come February 16, 2019.

“The PDP therefore charges President Buhari to counsel himself, end his desperation for power and spend the remaining days to prepare his hand over notes to Atiku Abubakar, so that our nation can be returned to the path of peace, national cohesion and economic prosperity, which has eluded us in almost four years.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/PDP-mocks-Buhari-APC-over-failed-campaign-in-Owerri.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by dipopooo(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2019
PDP can say anything. I watched the rally live..... Uche nwosu, okorosha, uzodima and their supporters are working for PMB.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Passionate888: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by fk001(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Okay we shall see the outcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by luckygeee: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2019
Almaiga:
you are a true and loyal zombie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by Racoon(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2019
All the SE saw was lifelessness.We don't do sai baba zombiesm.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2019
o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Nigeria Is Sinking And Streets Are Full Of Tears- Kperogi / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.