Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist (71866 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by theopeace: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Who cares? If you like remove all your bones, nan me you dey do? Rubbish
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by abbeyty(m): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Her next surgery is to remove her heart to have bigger boobs
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by MrBanner(m): 1:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Nigerians are so dumb! This is obviously a joke and y'all are taking it serious. No wonder Buhari finds it easy to fool y'all. Stupid bleeps
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by darediamond(m): 3:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Jaytecq:
Please tell them is a joke ooooo,
before you knw now, our so called slay Queens will want to remove small intestine. cheesy

I can't just stop laughing! Hmm...nairalanders...I hail oooo!!

Come se our naija Salt queens be robot ni, enh??
��
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by MistadeRegal(m): 3:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Which means you can no longer withstand/survive a hit without your fragile bowels send you to life beyond.
You're now an egg... Not a human.

angry
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by midehi2(f): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Sermwell:

is it VVF or IVF? smh
All join grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Toseenlove: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:
She is just messig around. This is a joke and many people are taking her seriously

Lol I tell u, See all the mumus bashing her. Naija sun has fried their brain finish. They can't even decipher common sarcasm.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by MrMacinterchi1: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
no be death de hungry u so
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by Nicolex(f): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol,is nor only 5ribs and small intestine.kukuma remove your heart and lungs,stay in biology class no,u wanna be an oh low show.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist by opebiboy: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
and u will die soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter / Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria / Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.