Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (22480 Views)

If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by morganwizzy55(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
what if u stand on ur ground that u aint interested. wee u die? wild hoe
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Ugly pro...stitute. this mad woman should just shut up. we Muslims are allowed to marry more wives. so if a man wants to take another wife,she should run? Tone or whatever this fool is should be chained instantly. that's what I hate about Nigerian celebs. you would never hear the likes of Katy Perry stoop so low to say trash like this
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by bellotaofeek: 1:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Greed won't allow them.... NA them dEy rush us tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by VICTOR4LYF(m): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=boss1310 post=75265495]people can only advise you according to their reasoning [/quote
This post of yours is this best I have seen on Nairaland in a long time.
It is really really DEEP. Thank you so much for it.
#Respect

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by aybee08(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Chop him money, chop him money na so olosho take start

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by SassyVixen(f): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2019
It is shocking that this is the type of women that young impressionable ladies look up to. Toke that low self worth has finished. Can anything worthwhile come out from such shallowness? The day I heard her vomit that young ladies should not pick calls from their boyfriends who call via Whatsapp as it shows they are "broke" is when I concluded on her innate stupidity.

Now negodu. My question is what is the joy in being any man's second fiddle when you have the chance of being a queen to the one who is single and committed? Toke needs a straitjacket
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by prinzcheetah: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2019
That was why you went and stole sperm
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Psoul(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Most of these so called celebrities hardly make any good sense.
What kind of silly piece of advice is this.

We have a saying that whoever want to dine with the devil must go with long fork.
I will tell u never to dine with a devil cos ur long fork can turn a weapon in his hands.

Do u kw dat in the course of trying to chop the man's money and run away, you may finally fall for the man?
Do you also know that your first attempt may be ur last attempt. She may be caught and destroyed?

A girlfriend to my guy used her own girlfriend to see weda her boyfriend(my friend's guy) is faithful to her.
She told her friend to create social media account and chat her guy up seductively to see if he will fall into it.
In the course of doing this, the girl happened to fall for the guy. She then revealed to the guy how the girlfriend sent her to see if he will fall for her.

The guy finally tidied her gf friend and the girl went back and started telling her friend that her bf is a very faithful guy, that he did not fall for the temptation. He went ahead and was tidying two of them.
This is the kind of brain most women have. Now u are giving this kind of advice to this set of people.
The person u r giving this advice may really want to follow it as advised, but when she gets there, her heart will relegate her brain.

Girl...Abeg flee wen married men come to u. Forget money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) / Ijeoma Daisy Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.