Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men (12091 Views)

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by EdoNation(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
South African Police have their female citizens in mind when it comes to Nigerian men and their scams.

On behalf of SAPS, National Police Spokesperson Brigadier Sally de Beer has issued a warning to the ladies alerting them of an influx of Nigerian men who have come to con and steal from them under the guise of tourism and looking for love.
Sally de Beer said a bunch of unscrupulous Nigerians are traveling to South Africa as tourists but do not register formally with the authorities
She added that this was a scam where they target rich women and seduce them into marriage only for them to con and steal from them, or commit a crime and disappear.
According to officials at Immigration, the immigrants end up working in the country without permits and operate comfortably in mid and high-end estates.
Common methods most of these guys are using are phishing whereby they create fake accounts using women’s pictures to befriend you and then later recommend themselves to you. This is mostly rampant on Facebook.

South African women have been said to fall for Nigerian men easily because of the façade these men put on to appear rich. They are known to flaunt their worldly belongings as well as using their accents to appear exotic in charming women.

Other ways the Nigerian men lie to South African women is by creating sob stories where they were promised football careers in Europe by an agency in Nigeria only to end up at the agency’s offices in South Africa, stranded after being abandoned in the process of catching a connecting flight to a European country.

More details and Photos of SA ladies below
Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/01/30/south-african-police-issues-warning-sa-ladies-nigerian-men/

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by EdoNation(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
9ja men giving some ppl cold
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by tobechi20(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nigeria representing
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by dominique(f): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rubbish. Have they issued warnings about their men that brutally batter, maim and murder their women? Their country is no.1 when it comes to crimes of passion, the cops seem to be doing nothing about it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jealousy kill them.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
jaceblaze irongalaxy xhosanostra mduza lesudafricaine

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by FiftyFifty(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
South Africans and their envy towards Nigerians are like:

15 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Larryfest(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nigerians are so popular around the world unfortunately most of our popularities are noticed due to wrong doings, but one thing is very certain outsiders can't fucck with us anyhow the fear and respect is always there..
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
south African are too jelous over us. yet we are wiser smarter and better Dan dem.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by adadike(f): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Our Naija guys representing well with their amu. The power of a good dick. Ndi oji amu ejighi ego

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
FiftyFifty:
South Africans and their envy towards Nigerians are like:
what exactly do we envy about Nigeria and Nigerians?Humour me

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
south African are too jelous over us. yet we are wiser smarter and better Dan dem.
Lol, oh the usual delusions. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
y'all excited that our authorities are warning us about your criminal antics, lol. How retar.ded is that?

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by otipoju(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what exactly do we envy about Nigeria and Nigerians?Humour me

Nigerians have chutzpah and style.

I have a South african male friend who is bigger, taller and more skilled at many things than i am...yet he is always intimidated by me when it comes to the ladies and handling delicate situations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
otipoju:

Nigerians have chutzpah and style.

I have a South african male friend who is bigger, taller and more skilled at many things than i am...yet he is always intimidated by me when it comes to the ladies and handling delicate situations.

Probably just a figment of your imagination as with everything else. Why would he be intimidated by a pygmy? grin

@ bolded, are the "delicates" underwear? tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by otipoju(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Probably just a figment of your imagination as with everything else. Why would he be intimidated by a pygmy? grin

@ bolded, are the "delicates" underwear? tongue cheesy

See this one. I owe you no explanation but ill give you one. By "delicate situation" i mean instances where you have to be confrontational with those who can determine your fate and still come out unscathed.

While they are docile before them na me they ginger them sey nothing go happen.

And i remember asking my South African friend why his people like killing Nigerians out of jealousy. He proceeded to explain the different tribes in SA and i remember him saying the Xhosa are the foolish ones filled with hate and anger and lazy to the core....that they are the jealous ones who are intimidated by other peoples success and love to rape women since they only know how to woo with cattle.

I just shool my head wondering how a tribe could be so myopic in their thinking. So i know where you are coming from and i feel nothing but pity for you.

Stop hating .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
otipoju:

See this one. I owe you no explanation but ill give you one. By "delicate situation" i mean instances where you have to be confrontational with those who can determine your fate and still come out unscathed.

While they are docile before them na me they ginger them sey nothing go happen.

And i remember asking my South African friend why his people like killing Nigerians out of jealousy. He proceeded to explain the different tribes in SA and[b]i remember him saying the Xhosa are the foolish ones filled with hate and anger and lazy to the core....that they are the jealous ones who are intimidated by other peoples success and love to rape women since they only know how to woo with cattle[/b].

I just shool my head wondering how a tribe could be so myopic in their thinking. So i know where you are coming from and i feel nothing but pity for you.

Stop hating .

LMFAO. Now I know for sure you're lying! Xhosa people are leaders grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Kingsleydr(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Kingsleydr(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
EdoNation:
9ja men giving some ppl cold

The man dey dey press those your breast dey enjoy oh .. see as e stand..

Pun intended o
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by otipoju(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Now I know for sure you're lying! Xhosa people are leaders grin

Why are you laughing. Even the tribal name Xhosa means "angry and fierce " . Is there any tribe that does not have its leaders. Is Adolf Hitler not a leader?

Go and sit down somewhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
IronGalaxy XhosaNostra

I can't believe my eyes - Nigerians really are awful people lacking in conscience. I was trying to give them the benefit of a doubt. All the comments above (males, females, young, old) approve of this scamming behaviour and make really dumb excuses. Not a single sober-minded comment. Messed up nation indeed.

I'm thinking of the disappointment and disapproval we have in SA when one of our own messes up abroad, like the female drug mules that get caught at Asian airports transporting Nigerian drugs. Or how we don't sympathise with mercenaries destabilizing fragile African countries.

Nigerians are yet to evolve to human status. Still bearing ape brains.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
otipoju:

Why are you laughing. Even the tribal name Xhosa means "angry and fierce " . Is there any tribe that does not have its leaders. Is Adolf Hitler not a leader?

Go and sit down somewhere.

No, you go play in traffic, sonny! You said Xhosa people are known for being jealous of other people's success, when in fact, it's the other way around. We're known for believing in our own greatness, amongst other things. The Xhosa arrogance is legendary. It's not empty pride, we can back it up. The only tribe to fight a 100-year war, in the whole of Africa, against colonialism. We will forever go down in history, as the ONLY people to give the most resistance in the history of colonialism, in Africa. Dogmatic. Persistent. Unbreakable. That's Xhosa to you, you son of a weasel! Majority of freedom fighters during Apartheid were also Xhosa. We were in the forefront from beginning to end, until we rose above the rest (as always) to lead the country. You look at any list of great Africans, a Xhosa name will come up more than once! Yes, we're fierce in every sense of the word! Eastern Cape (our homeland) is known as "The home of legends", because [b]we are [/b]legends. That is not a self-given title or empty chest beating. We earned it. Everybody & their mama knows that we're not wallflowers. We stand out in everything we do. The Xhosa tribe, not only are we self-starters, but we're also conquerors. We boast of several world champions in different sporting fields. Nobody would ever call us jealous. Jealous of whom & for what? A nation of bombest & beautiful people like ours? Never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by otipoju(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, you go play in traffic, sonny! You said Xhosa people are known for being jealous of other people's success, when in fact, it's the other way around. We're known for believing in our own greatness, amongst other things. The Xhosa arrogance is legendary. It's not empty pride, we can back it up. The only tribe to fight a 100-year war, in the whole of Africa, against colonialism. We will forever go down in history, as the ONLY people to give the most resistance in the history of colonialism, in Africa. Dogmatic. Persistent. Unbreakable. That's Xhosa to you, you son of a weasel! Majority of freedom fighters during Apartheid were also Xhosa. We were in the forefront from beginning to end, until we rose above the rest (as always) to lead the country. You look at any list of great Africans, a Xhosa name will come up more than once! Yes, we're fierce in every sense of the word! Eastern Cape (our homeland) is known as "The home of legends", because [b]we are [/b]legends. That is not a self-given title or empty chest beating. We earned it. Everybody & their mama knows that we're not wallflowers. We stand out in everything we do. The Xhosa tribe, not only are we self-starters, but we're also conquerors. We boast of several world champions in different sporting fields. Nobody would ever call us jealous. Jealous of whom & for what? A nation of bombest & beautiful people like ours? Never!

The truth hurts before it heals.
Stop ranting.
Im done with you.

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
TMKsouth:
IronGalaxy XhosaNostra

I can't believe my eyes - Nigerians really are awful people lacking in conscience. I was trying to give them the benefit of a doubt. All the comments above (males, females, young, old) approve of this scamming behaviour and make really dumb excuses. Not a single sober-minded comment. Messed up nation indeed.

I'm thinking of the disappointment and disapproval we have in SA when one of our own messes up abroad, like the female drug mules that get caught at Asian airports transporting Nigerian drugs. Or how we don't sympathise with mercenaries destabilizing fragile African countries.

Are you surprised though? Because I'm not. In their heads everyone is envious of them, from Ghanaians to South Africans. Why they think anyone would waste their energy generating emotions of envy directed at them, should qualify as one of the wonders of the world. It's laughable.

7 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
otipoju:

The truth hurts before it heals.
Stop ranting.
Im done with you.

Don't go stealing a soiled panty now in your free time grin

7 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by otipoju(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Don't go stealing a soiled panty now in your free time grin

Xhosa man. Go and read my previous posts and know the kind if person you are talking to. Like i said i am done with you. You can stew in your hate.

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Are you surprised though? Because I'm not. In their heads everyone is envious of them, from Ghanaians to South Africans. Why they think anyone would waste their energy generating emotions of envy directed at them, should qualify as one of the wonders of the world. It's laughable.

Great disappointment. No wonder we don't get along with them.

6 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
TMKsouth:
IronGalaxy XhosaNostra

may god purnish u south animal after Mandela I fucck HIV babboons.I ask why did we fight for u animals I wish we lived u as a slave foreva. are u not still a slave to oyibo in ur own land. only rape and HIV u south animals know. in a lifetime u pple can Neva reach naija level. im proudly Nigerian go kiss a tiger. useless pple DAT still walk naked in street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
otipoju:

Xhosa man. Go and read my previous posts and know the kind if person you are talking to. Like i said i am done with you. You can stew in your hate.

Read your previous posts & then what? Are you trying to intimidate me?

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
may god purnish u south animal after Mandela I fucck HIV babboons.I ask why did we fight for u animals I wish we lived u as a slave foreva. are u not still a slave to oyibo in ur own land. only rape and HIV u south animals know. in a lifetime u pple can Neva reach naija level. im proudly Nigerian go kiss a tiger. useless pple DAT still walk naked in street.
how can Africa move forward if we Africans hate ourselves
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
TMKsouth:

Great disappointment. No wonder we don't get along with them.

Ditto! After they will cry xenophobia like they always do. I heard Zimbabwe has refugee camps. Perhaps that's how we should also handle this infestation of vermin in our country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Gajiram In Borno, Four killed, Twelve Women Missing / NDLEA Seizes 34,950 Tramadol, Diazepam Capsules Going To Borno In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Gambian, Others For Illegal Oil Deal In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.