Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! (6241 Views)

Should I Still Buy Android7.1 In This 2019 / List Of Asus Devices To Receive Android 9 Pie Update This 2019 / Why You Should Use Ivacy VPN This 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by TomiJay10: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
I’ve always heard of but never been a fan of HUAWEI because you know how we are in this country, if it’s not a popular brand, we are not buying. So, I had used all the popular brands of phones in the market except HUAWEI. I have this friend however, whom I don’t know if Huawei pays him to use and preach the gospel of their phones. That’s how my guy went on and on about this nova3i o. I now said I should look at the specs and read reviews online. Saw some really cool stuff: Quad AI Cameras i.e.: four cameras supported by artificial intelligence. So, I decided to buy hoping they were not bluffing. Guys they weren’t.

Huawei nova3i is mad scary. Phone camera be behaving as if an actual person is behind it with a Nikon or Canon camera watching you. It will tell you whether you are in a room or at a beach, best lighting for your complexion, apparently it also tells when one is on stage (but that one is for when I finally blow). Honestly, I bought the phone for the camera and the 4G, let me now know the excuse I will give myself for not starting my Vlog. As I cannot go and spend 200 abi 300 and something K on top iPhoneX that will tell me “out of memory, free up space” after saving 10 videos, I did the wise thing and I’m getting more value. Abi if I use my portrait mode on my nova3i and you use your portrait mode on your iPhoneX, who will ask?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Necksonnel: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
U made the right choice. I'm thinking of getting one too

1 Like

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Necksonnel: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
U made the right choice. I'm thinking of getting one huawei product too but don't know which one to go for . Did you order it online?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Ecstasy9(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Do the reviews here and post the pictures of images snap with it. Besides that how much is it?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by desiignerr: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
I got an Hauwei Y9 and its been so awesome.

The gaming performance and storage spape coupled with the 4G and the very impressive portrait camera makes one see that these
iPhone are really over priced.

12 Likes

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by fatymore(f): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is this Malik cos he just bought it too in my office...
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Can you post some pictures taken with the phone because I'm finding it hard making decision between this phone and Camon 11 Pro.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Karidqueen(f): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
So I was using my colleagues mtn modem for past few weeks after I lost my phone (I was using hotspot with my phone before it got lost).
Accidentally my younger brother damaged a pin inside the modem; so right now I want to replace the modem with exact model...don't want her to feel bad about the whole ish, she been using it for past 3years.
Please where can I get it?
Location is Owerri.

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by nwaobitex: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Can you post some pictures taken with the phone because I'm finding it hard making decision between this phone and Camon 11 Pro.
cam wat. Better go for the Huawei immediately if you want peace of mind

7 Likes

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
are you okay, how dare you compare a porsche Carrera S with a Nissan Micra? Huawei is top notch so don't think of comparing it with cheap chinko phones

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Rextizz(m): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2019
TomiJay10:
I’ve always heard of but never been a fan of HUAWEI because you know how we are in this country, if it’s not a popular brand, we are not buying. So, I had used all the popular brands of phones in the market except HUAWEI. I have this friend however, whom I don’t know if Huawei pays him to use and preach the gospel of their phones. That’s how my guy went on and on about this nova3i o. I now said I should look at the specs and read reviews online. Saw some really cool stuff: Quad AI Cameras i.e.: four cameras supported by artificial intelligence. So, I decided to buy hoping they were not bluffing. Guys they weren’t.

Huawei nova3i is mad scary. Phone camera be behaving as if an actual person is behind it with a Nikon or Canon camera watching you. It will tell you whether you are in a room or at a beach, best lighting for your complexion, apparently it also tells when one is on stage (but that one is for when I finally blow). Honestly, I bought the phone for the camera and the 4G, let me now know the excuse I will give myself for not starting my Vlog. As I cannot go and spend 200 abi 300 and something K on top iPhoneX that will tell me “out of memory, free up space” after saving 10 videos, I did the wise thing and I’m getting more value. Abi if I use my portrait mode on my nova3i and you use your portrait mode on your iPhoneX, who will ask?
How much?
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by MrDoGood(m): 2:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

1 Like

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by nedubest(m): 3:50am On Jan 31, 2019
mad oo
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by seunfly: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2019
desiignerr:
I got an Hauwei Y9 and its been so awesome.

The gaming performance and storage spape coupled with the 4G and the very impressive portrait camera makes one see that these
iPhone are really over priced.

My brother the phone is very beautiful and powerful, it can do almost everything.

I wonder why Huawei, Xiaomi and Co deserted for hawk who will use inferior spec and slam big money on it.
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by seunfly: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Lol, just go and watch plenty reviews on Youtube and it won't take u time to make up your mind. That tecno camon 11 pro and Huawei y7 are to be compared, not with nova 3i or Y9

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by DavidEsq(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Don't mind that lieon o.
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Lol! You are talking of Huawei Nova, wait until you feel Redmi Note 7with 48MP Cam
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Karidqueen:
So I was using my colleagues mtn modem for past few weeks after I lost my phone (I was using hotspot with my phone before it got lost).
Accidentally my younger brother damaged a pin inside the modem; so right now I want to replace the modem with exact model...don't want her to feel bad about the whole ish, she been using it for past 3years.
Location is Owerri.
Go to any MTN office near you
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by LordSkinnie(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Please be adding the Nigerian prices to these sorta review posts. Abeg how much is the nova3i and the Y9?

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2019
ordinary chinko huwawei mtscheeeeew not even iPhone X max mtschew this thread smells of broke
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Karidqueen:
Location is Owerri.

Just get her a 4G MTN modem or universal modem . I bought mine for 6k 2-3years ago .Universal tho.
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by Darksider131: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
This guy no buy any phone

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Karidqueen:
Location is Owerri.
Have you tried repairing it? Take it to a phone technician or electricians around to see if they can fix it (been there). If it doesn't work then you can consider getting another one.
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2019
fatymore:
Is this Malik cos he just bought it too in my office...
Malik ko Fatimah ni... So na only malik just buy the phone abi?
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by royalair(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Karidqueen:
Location is Owerri.
try visiting an mtn office the one at world Bank the should be selling it or try tetlow the sell computer accessories
Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by fatymore(f): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Malik ko Fatimah ni... So na only malik just buy the phone abi?
big head..come and buy bed sheet

1 Like

Re: I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! by john4q(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Karidqueen:
Location is Owerri.
I’m in Lagos and I have one available

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Introduces New Cheap Data Plans For 2020, Partners With Opera / What Factor(s) Influenced Your Choice Of A Gsm Network? / What's The Durability Of INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.