Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President (28966 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by deantimes(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, the 2019 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has stated reasons why he wants Nigerians should elect him president.

The presidential election is slated for February 16 and Mr Abubakar is one of the major contenders challenging the re-election bid of Muhammadu Buhari, who is seeking re-election on the platform of the All Progressive Congress, (APC).

Mr Abubakar, a former vice president popularly known as Atiku listed three reasons why he wants Nigerians to place him at the exalted office.

“I am bringing a lot to the table,” Atiku said while featuring in a town hall meeting titled TheCandidates on Wednesday. The programme is currently being monitored by POLITICS TIMES.

His second and third reasons are listed below.

“Amongst the candidates, I am the most experienced. I am bringing my business experience and I am a candidate for the future because I bridge the future and the present generations,” he added.

More details later…

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/atiku-3-reasons-why-nigerians-should-elect-me-president/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by PromixTuhh(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sowore!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
I concur

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
a-faeces!

change!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by richidinho(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
ok
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by balraf(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
thanks alot,we don't need your looting experience

we have those who can do it better

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by bonechamberlain(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Listening to Atiku on NTA shows a man very intelligent and well exposed.

If the interviewer was as harsh like she is to Atiku towards Buhari. Buhari would have packed to daura himself. The woman seems a little biased.

Even the audience booed her because of some of her useless questions

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by visijo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
when she starts drawing imaginery lines on your chest..clean it bro.,she's about asking for money.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by hisexcellency34: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
If you want to employ Atiku and you read what his previous employer, Obasanjo wrote about him in his book 'My Watch', be sincere, WILL YOU EMPLOY HIM?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by TheAngry1: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Only a deranged idiot will vote Atiku. If you truly have sense and you watched the programme today, you would know that Obi and Atiku are not sincere. Buhari may not be eloquent, but he and Osinbajo are sincere. My vote goes to them.

Peter Obi is a fraudulent nitweet! Lie! Lies! Lies!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Fuckdamod: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Waiting for those zombies with multiple monikers to start posting rubbish about atiku our presido.
Oh they have started already

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by vecman22(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Na Igbos just spoil this man market,because anything those stupid people supports must fail..

12 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by BruncleZuma: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku is the best man for the Job. Someone who has already provided about 50,000 jobs privately. A business tycoon and a man of excellence. We the Nigeria youths love you sir and we all will vote for you. We the Nigeria youths are solidly behind you sir.

ATIKULATED OBIDIENTLY.✌

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by OmoDavido(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Same lies... Why don't you come and tell us all these during the presidential debate instead running away.

Buhari is bad but Atiku is not an option

12 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Neoteny(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
One reason NOT to vote for you:

Thief.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by frankfrancis871: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
sad

President Jubril Aminu Al-sadani must and will remain the president of Nigeria foolgeria forever!

Look at his 'Akpu' head, I guess he has taken Akamu and Oshogbo weed!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by 9jaArea: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by globalresource: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by 9jaArea: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just because you're a thief is a reason not to vote you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Fuckdamod: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheAngry1:
Only a deranged idiot will vote Atiku. If you truly have sense and you watched the programme today, you would know that Obi and Atiku are not sincere. Buhari may not be eloquent, but he and Osinbajo are sincere. My vote goes to them.
Congrats Zombie

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by maestroferdi: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kadaria came with a hardly disguised bias but the brainpower of Atiku and Obi have given her a taste of her own medicine...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by potent5(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Abeg, Wetin be scores between Bournemout VS Chelsea?
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by paradigmshift(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Go and die with your reasons. Thunder fire you

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Valfrankie(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tribalism and sentiments aside, Atiku is the right candidate for the job. Another best shot would have been Kingsley Moghalu, but he doesn't stand a chance near PMB.

Let's unite to restore the country.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Firefly2017(f): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
visijo:
when she starts drawing imaginery lines on your chest..clean it bro.,she's about asking for money.

pls my people I need genuine advice on how and what to invest 200k to get 2m by the end of the year. please serious advice only before I squander the money Oooooh Biko
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku, you are the next President elect come 16th February, 2019.

Looking at the front page of this thread, I see a lot of frustrated people typing rubbish mostly aged between 15 and 25, insulting other tribes and displaying uncouthness.

I pity for this country and its youth.

22 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
3 reasons why we cannot elect you president

1. You are a thief

2. You are an unrepentant thief

3 You are a very big thief

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by TheAngry1: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fuckdamod:

Congrats Zombie

Your father! Ideeeeeot!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Lilymax(f): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
bonechamberlain:
Listening to Atiku on NTA shows a man very intelligent and well exposed.

If the interviewer was as harsh like she is to Atiku towards Buhari. Buhari would have packed to daura himself. The woman seems a little biased.

Even the audience booed her because of some of her useless questions
Her questions were not useless, she asked questions that others would probably ask too. And she dealt with facts. The audience booed her because they are mostly Pdp supporters. Atiku and Buhari have nothing to offer us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls o. If u like atiku pray for him o. Chai

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo / *APGA, PDP Aspirants Panic Over Peter Obi, Maduka Romance / How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.