Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East (11800 Views)

Enugu Bans Okadas, Tipper-Trucks In Nkanu East, West And Some Communities / Monica Ugwuanyi Campaigns Against Gender-Based Violence In Enugu State / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East by numen(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
He's well grounded in politics. Has his grassroots and raised alot of current politicans.

I was trying to balance the initial post I quoted so that the OP will also know/remember alot of wrong/evil was done during his tenure...some I can't/won't put online(at least by myself)

searchlight:
agree or disagree. Dr nnamani is the biggest politician in Enugu state politics. no body can beat nnamani in any post in Enugu in a free and fair election. he has the best political structure in Enugu, he raised many people from grace to grace and he did well in infrastructure. he has his flaws like every other politician. every other politician you are going to compared to Chima was raised singlehandedly by him. he's love all around enugu
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East by numen(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bro, I am born and bred 042. I am also not a biased Nigerian. You cannot give us half picture...bring the full picture. ESUT was relocated to his town and was not completed? undecided I'll bet your balls that if am the governor, any project am taking to my home will be completed in the first tenure as I cannot fathom an incoming to complete it for me!

I'll give him kudos for parklane though.

@bolded makes me suspect if you're really in 042. You cannot by any sensibility or stretch of imagination say the bolded. I'll just believe you just mistakenly typed that. Ciao!

Jman06:
Some parts of ESUT are still not completed and it is supposed to be the fault if Chimaroke What did Sullivan do in completing them Compare what is left with what was put on ground by Chimaroke. Starting and completing the relocation of ESUT to its permanent site is not an easy task. I also forgot ESCET and co. Parklane was in a sorry state before Chimaroke came on board, today it is an accredited teaching hospital. These are tangible projects that have direct impact on people's lives. Mention one of such projects that was done by Sullivan. All he did was use state's money to party and buy kia picanto for small girls.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East by Jman06(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
numen:
Bro, I am born and bred 042. I am also not a biased Nigerian. You cannot give us half picture...bring the full picture. ESUT was relocated to his town and was not completed? undecided I'll bet your balls that if am the governor, any project am taking to my home will be completed in the first tenure as I cannot fathom an incoming to complete it for me!

I'll give him kudos for parklane though.

@bolded makes me suspect if you're really in 042. You cannot by any sensibility or stretch of imagination say the bolded. I'll just believe you just mistakenly typed that. Ciao!

Bro, apart from the few road projects in Enugu metropolis, mention other projects completed by Sullivan.
I know the grudge many of you have against Chimaroke is the fact that ESUT was relocated to Agbani, but for crying out loud, everybody from the state still benefit from ESUT. Check the number of employees in ESUT as well as the number of students, you'll find out that the majority are not even from Nkanu.
It is not easy relocating a whole university to a permanent site at once. Even many federal universities still operate from their temporary sites. Many faculties in the old site were successfully relocated to Agbani before the end of Chima's tenure. The remaining ones have been recently relocated.

Are we to talk about Enugu state college of education (technical) that is one of the best in the south east? Bro, accept that Chimaroke left eternal legacies in terms of projects that would stand the test of time.

I know how many people that were lifted above the poverty line by Chimaroke. Even Gburugburu is Chimaroke's product. The man has a large heart! When people support him, they are not doing that blindly, he did some things to deserve the support he's getting.

FYI, I'm also from 042, born and raised in Achara layout.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East by numen(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
I feel your passion bro. Am just saying "his coin like all others, has 2 sides" You just don't want to mention the other side. Am not even going to mention sullivans project cos they're there. But I agree with you on the womanising part. That was his main flaw. I bet you know ebeano's main flaw?

Anyways, Chimaroke has made a mark in the history of the state...no doubt. Bringing him back to the fold was a master stroke by gburus cool

Nwanne later. Na our party las las. We go win!
Jman06:
Bro, apart from the few road projects in Enugu metropolis, mention other projects completed by Sullivan.
I know the grudge many of you have against Chimaroke is the fact that ESUT was relocated to Agbani, but for crying out loud, everybody from the state still benefit from ESUT. Check the number of employees in ESUT as well as the number of students, you'll find out that the majority are not even from Nkanu.
It is not easy relocating a whole university to a permanent site at once. Even many federal universities still operate from their temporary sites. Many faculties in the old site were successfully relocated to Agbani before the end of Chima's tenure. The remaining ones have been recently relocated.

Are we to talk about Enugu state college of education (technical) that is one of the best in the south east? Bro, accept that Chimaroke left eternal legacies in terms of projects that would stand the test of time.

I know how many people that were lifted above the poverty line by Chimaroke. Even Gburugburu is Chimaroke's product. The man has a large heart! When people support him, they are not doing that blindly, he did some things to deserve the support he's getting.

FYI, I'm also from 042, born and raised in Achara layout.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East by paq1: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:

Inec will do that na.but its true,apc will overrun pdp in ss,se.even in cross river,several adhoc staffs are agents of apc
I am happy you are only hoping on rigging which won't work.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East by senatordave1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

I am happy you are only hoping on rigging which won't work.
Even in america,rigging still dey.deep down,you know that atiku will lose
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East by paq1: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:

Even in america,rigging still dey.deep down,you know that atiku will lose
I am 100% sure Atiku will win.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East by senatordave1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

I am 100% sure Atiku will win.
Heart attack awaits you

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Leaders’ Elections: Management Picks Secret Poll, / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / Umaru Fintiri: Atiku Will Win PDP’s Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.