Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview (37921 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Abjay97(m): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2019
by Jayamma Abanobi

The NG Candidate Interview has come to an end, and reactions are all over the country. Two weeks ago, His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari and His Vice President Yemi Osinbajo were interviewed and reactions also trailed their interview. However, we are focusing on today's interview with His Excellency Atiku Abubakar and his running mate Peter Obi. The Anchor of the interview Kadaria Ahmed, tackled the two on issues surrounding corruption in the country, education, the issues facing the current administration, and their solutions for the country if elected president and vice president respectively. Factboyz in its usual manner, brings to you Top 10 Powerful statements made during the interview Nigerians must not take for granted. Enjoy

1. Kadaria to Peter Obi:
You have been accused of abandoning APGA for PDP to chase your political ambition.
Peter Obi (replied): If I have a car that I can’t drive from Onitsha to Lagos, what is bad in abandoning it to board an Airplane that can take me to my destination?

2. Kadaria to Peter Obi:
"Atiku is the second highest employer of labour in Adamawa, What impact he has made?
Peter Obi (replied): In Adamawa state, there are two major employers of labour and they are the State government and Atiku. What that means is that, as a single individual, he has made a success of his life"

3. Peter Obi When Asked About Those Who Left PDP:
"Those who are in the PDP today are cleaner because they are not running from prosecution, those who have a bad record have moved on to the APC"

4. Kadaria to Atiku Abubakar:
How do you intend to solve the herdsmen crises (paraphrased)
Atiku Abubakar (replied): The best solution to farmers/herdsmen clashes is to provide feeding lots system all over the country. Both the farmers and the herders needs to be enlightened on this.

5. Kadaria to Peter Obi:
Peter Obi, you deported beggars to Akwa Ibom?
Peter Obi (replied): I never deported beggars, my wife is from Akwa Ibom, how can I deport beggars to her state?

6. Kadaria to Peter Obi:
Atiku left public University in rot, and built one of the best University just for personal interest?

Peter Obi(replied): can I answer that?

Kadaria(responded): Yes

Peter Obi(replied) : Atiku built University? Yes, Tell me one of his mate that built same?

7. Atiku Abubakar replying to a question:
"When you reduce Coporate tax, it creates incentives to investors that then employ more people, the people that are employed get taxed"

8. Peter Obi replying to a question:
"The referee (Obasanjo) having consulted the VAR system has reviewed his earlier decision and has now decided that the player (Atiku) did not commit a foul"
"Referees also make mistakes in their decision but they can go back and check the VAR to make correction in situations where they make mistake...."

9. Peter Obi replying to a question:
I left office leaving Anambra State with 75 billion naira in investment and cash. Show me in the history of this country where anybody has left 10% of that.

10. Atiku Abubakar replying to a question:
"If I am the most investigated public officer or politician and still not found wanting, then all the allegations are not true"

WITH LOVE, FACTBOYZ
https://www./2019/01/top-10-hilariouspowerful-responses-from.html

117 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Abjay97(m): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2019
WITH LOVE, FACTBOYZ
https://www./2019/01/top-10-hilariouspowerful-responses-from.html

More from
10 Facts About The Richest Man Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https://www./2019/01/10-facts-about-richest-american-ever.html?m=1

Top Ten Slaves Who Later Became Millionaires
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-slaves-who-became-millionaires.html?m=1

Top Five Events That Almost Ended The World
https://www./2018/12/top-five-events-that.html?m=1

10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https://www./2019/01/10-disturbing-stories.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by sinaj(f): 12:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Obi was the man of the match grin

His answers were just hilarious and intelligent grin
Im proud of him

449 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ceejayMAX(m): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Obi dey represent die

399 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2019
God bless these two men.they are real unlike fake, lifeless, illiterate, nepotistic, fanatical, lying, mischievous goat of Daura.

299 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by myners007: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2019
The winning team, no doubt

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by mbaboy(m): 12:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku 100 times better than Buhari in all ramifications

327 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Mystick: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Someone on his day at the candidates kept asking his deputy for an explanation of the questions asked. Even when explanation has been given, he couldn't speak coherently and started blaming the mic as usual.
I can't see lifelessness and an active human and vote for a dying sack of bones that can't even remember his age.

258 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by samueltoski: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Waaaw I most honestly say I am impressed by their outstanding performance amidst the provocative questions asked by Ahmed K

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Simug: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2019
This men are damn intelligent and smart. What a leader they would make for this country.

219 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by WonderManly(m): 1:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku/Obi is a goal... No more shaku-shaku.

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by fibiyaks: 2:18am On Jan 31, 2019
sinaj:
Obi was the man of the match grin

His answers were just hilarious and intelligent grin
Im proud of him
someone that was busy stammering up and down? What did he answer honestly? He lied about deporting beggars.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by fibiyaks: 2:20am On Jan 31, 2019
WonderManly:
Atiku/Obi is a goal... No more shaku-shaku.
Goal to where? Their Ball went over the Bar.Nothing for them this 2019.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by fibiyaks: 2:21am On Jan 31, 2019
samueltoski:
Waaaw I most honestly say I am impressed by their outstanding performance amidst the provocative questions asked by Ahmed K
performance of lies you mean?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by fibiyaks: 2:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Simug:
This men are damn intelligent and smart. What a leader they would make for this country.
what's intelligent about their lies and obvious deceit?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by fibiyaks: 2:25am On Jan 31, 2019
mbaboy:
Atiku 100 times better than Buhari in all ramifications
he isn't better, he is an unrepentant embezzler who intends to loot and return the country to corruption and poverty.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by fibiyaks: 2:30am On Jan 31, 2019
mr Atiku has done nothing to better the life of the common man.no charity, no humanitarian projects or programs that helps the common man.he is selfish and greedy that is the reason why he wants to become the president. He doesn't deserve our votes.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Fedayeen02: 2:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Simug:
Maximum Respect

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Fedayeen02: 2:33am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
mr Atiku has done nothing to better the life of the common man.no charity, no humanitarian projects or programs that helps the common man.he is selfish and greedy that is the reason why he wants to become the president. He doesn't deserve our votes.
take

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ikorodureporta: 2:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Naija wl Neva be left in the hands of an infamous gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Fedayeen02: 2:39am On Jan 31, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Naija wl Neva be left in the hands of an infamous gang
Gangs like Badoo in Ikorodu

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by greatdreamer(m): 5:11am On Jan 31, 2019
AtikuObi, you have my vote
If you will give AtikuObi your vote, click like if it is for Buhari click share

234 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Abjay97(m): 6:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
God bless these two men.they are real unlike fake, lifeless, illiterate, nepotistic, fanatical, lying, mischievous goat of Daura.
lol
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Our incoming President and VP come May 29. Even the tantrums by El rufai relative couldn't stop their shine last night.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:

He built a university.. 2nd highest employer of labour in adamawa, according to you, the workers are ghosts and not citizens...

How do you people even reason..

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by wunmi590(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
This intelligent man always have answers to every questions.

Peter obi is very intelligent, no wonder Atiku quickly picked him up as his running mate.

I also notice that everywhere Atiku go, you will always find the Senate president there, though he lost to him during primaries, but he left left bad blood in him and still follow him everywhere to drum his support for him.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by jeunlo60: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Lolzzz
grin
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Enoch07: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
It's alright

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by FactBoyz: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Cool
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by dasanchez1(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
check my signature for more

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by FiftyFifty(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
AtikuObi are pathetic liars. Why Obi can lie so boldly, openly, brazenly & unashamedly is beyond me. They've attempted unsuccessfully though to make a carricature of our collective intelligence by twisting facts and figures to justify their obviously unjustifiable failures. These people can't be trusted for a second. I was telling myself: Imagine Atiku heading the executive, Saraki heading the legislature & Onnoghen heading the Judiciary. Just imagine!

God forbid bad thing!!!

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rolling On The Floor In A Church In Kogi (Photos) / Stolen Artefacts: Oba of Benin, Obaseki To Build World-Class Museum / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.