Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video (42837 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by AutoReportNG: 4:13am On Jan 31, 2019
The 2nd Niger Bridge has been a point of discussion for quite a long time, while some are insisting that no tangible work has been on this site, the federal government seems to have another version of story insisting that work is ongoing and at a fast pace.

According to reports, this is the 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Axis, by Julius Berger. There over 800 personnel on implementation. Early works were completed 4th quarter of 2018. The project is being financed by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund.

A member of the ruling party decided to take a trip to the site of this construction but this time, with a drone, AutoReportNG was able to get some visuals from his trip to this place. To those within this area, you be the judge, what's your assessment of this site? Has there being any tangible development.

See more visuals below...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LNlluHMWz2o/XFJhdi1il0I/AAAAAAAAXrE/dvjjjTMKSPEsMpNoOpjZagy4vjw45Y56gCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-oU44SQ9tP-Q/XFJhdtNlVlI/AAAAAAAAXrI/YR7Le_8e87MyZIRkVqaIsChT5xtSwCzHQCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-shEGmyPgODc/XFJhduoZoCI/AAAAAAAAXrM/e6T5720allo7V5TNbNX1LFs_gjfnumY-wCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-d--P_pGPK5g/XFJhe8ZmVXI/AAAAAAAAXrQ/s3b2eSLy6QQuWs0lV_zwzUwcVO6CypxKACLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LOQua0DouS8/XFJhgRL_33I/AAAAAAAAXrY/Ul3pMmoH6y83yoaT9rCqmtQZdqs0y2erQCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ocFQwQgUoqQ/XFJhhnXFjRI/AAAAAAAAXrg/rXRk2_3xIcEvaXSveYFAgXInMR1OhNmNwCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Credit: OB360 Media, Jack Obinyan-Buhari

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/01/drone-pictures-of-on-site-accessment-of.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by AutoReportNG: 4:13am On Jan 31, 2019
What do you think?

See the exclusive drone videos here and more pictures

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/01/drone-pictures-of-on-site-accessment-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Good! I see things from a neutral standpoint. Please let no one draw me into the dirty messy game called politics.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Osyxcel(m): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2019
With the rate at which this 2nd Niger bridge is going, it probably won't get completed in the next 6 years.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by pyyxxaro: 4:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Sai Buhari

Buhari till 2050

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by handie(m): 4:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Kudos to Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government. Still beats me hollow to imagine how a people can be so blinded by hate to the extent that they would cut their nose to spite their face..... In 16 years and with trillions in oil revenue, the best the south east got with regards to the 2nd Niger bridge is a photograph of a prototype.... In less than 4 years, we are seeing actual work on site but the men from the east will still always pick PDP..... I just don't get it

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by batstan(m): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Better late than never!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by TIGRITIS: 4:49am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
Kudos to Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government. Still beats me hollow to imagine how a people can be so blinded by hate to the extent that they would cut their nose to spite their face..... In 16 years and with trillions in oil revenue, the best the south east got with regards to the 2nd Niger bridge is a photograph of a prototype.... In less than 4 years, we are seeing actual work on site but the men from the east will still always pick PDP..... I just don't get it
Brother, the best you can do for a horse is taking it to the river bank, but you have no control over its choice of whether or not to kill its thirst there.

The best buhari-led administration can do is to give them what they are entitled to, if dem like make dem bomb am because they hate buhari, na dem sabi. But one thing for sure, buhari is handing over on 29 May 2023.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by handie(m): 4:55am On Jan 31, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Brother, the best you can do for a horse is taking it to the river bank, but you have no control over its choice of whether or not to kill its thirst there.

The best buhari-led administration can do is to give them what they are entitled to, if dem like make dem bomb am because they hate buhari, na dem sabi. But one thing for sure, buhari is handing over on 29 May 2023.
Na two things dey this world. One na to get sense. Two, na to use the sense well. You, you get sense and you dey make optimum use of am.... Remain blessed bro

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by bankyblue(m): 4:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Rubbish, na this level them they since

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 31, 2019
sai baba we know, sai baba we want, sai baba we will vote for

7 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Jalingo767(m): 4:59am On Jan 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:
The 2nd Niger Bridge has been a point of discussion for quite a long time, while some are insisting that no tangible work has been on this site, the federal government seems to have another version of story insisting that work is ongoing and at a fast pace.

According to reports, this is the 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Axis, by Julius Berger. There over 800 personnel on implementation. Early works were completed 4th quarter of 2018. The project is being financed by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund.

A member of the ruling party decided to take a trip to the site of this construction but this time, with a drone, AutoReportNG was able to get some visuals from his trip to this place. To those within this area, you be the judge, what's your assessment of this site? Has there being any tangible development.

See more visuals below...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LNlluHMWz2o/XFJhdi1il0I/AAAAAAAAXrE/dvjjjTMKSPEsMpNoOpjZagy4vjw45Y56gCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-oU44SQ9tP-Q/XFJhdtNlVlI/AAAAAAAAXrI/YR7Le_8e87MyZIRkVqaIsChT5xtSwCzHQCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-shEGmyPgODc/XFJhduoZoCI/AAAAAAAAXrM/e6T5720allo7V5TNbNX1LFs_gjfnumY-wCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-d--P_pGPK5g/XFJhe8ZmVXI/AAAAAAAAXrQ/s3b2eSLy6QQuWs0lV_zwzUwcVO6CypxKACLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LOQua0DouS8/XFJhgRL_33I/AAAAAAAAXrY/Ul3pMmoH6y83yoaT9rCqmtQZdqs0y2erQCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ocFQwQgUoqQ/XFJhhnXFjRI/AAAAAAAAXrg/rXRk2_3xIcEvaXSveYFAgXInMR1OhNmNwCLcBGAs/s1600/2nd_Niger_Bridge_Drone_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Credit: OB360 Media, Jack Obinyan-Buhari

Source:

Kudos to pmb. Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by deepwater(f): 5:00am On Jan 31, 2019
this bridge no dey pass this stage?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Aufbauh(m): 5:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Anyone who cherishes our collective good will value PMB's job but those who are after selfish agenda won't be comfortable with him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Continue the good job...

3 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:05am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
whats dis Aboki kunu sipping fulani saying

Apc Buhari is a scam uselesss most corrupt govt , i spit on them

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by pejuakinab: 5:07am On Jan 31, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Sai Buhari

Buhari till 2050

Coconut head

5 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by chiedu7: 5:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari cannot find a Southerner to lead any security post, saying we are not qualified.

Yet the South leads in everything but violence.

Buhari cut us out of the Budget & now is seeking our votes.

Why is he seeking the 5% vote?

12 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 31, 2019
My problem is

Bring all the pictures of this second naija bridge from 2015 till now

Its just the same thing

Who is deceiving who, if they want to work they should work

Meanwhile the first naija bridge is the most secured bridge in Nigeria, a car can never plunge into the river from the bridge

Its well secured

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by handie(m): 5:08am On Jan 31, 2019
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
whats dis Aboki kunu sipping funali saying

Apc Buhari is a scam uselesss govt, i spit on them
Mmmmm. Ordinary Fulani u no fit spell..... Ur problem plenty o

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Who else is tired of seeing those twin pillars??

every time they talk about that bridge its has always been those pillars and scattered rods

13 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Let them win first, they'll tell you guys there no fund to continue

2 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by OMOTOWO(m): 5:11am On Jan 31, 2019
I am a Buhari fan and I am sure I will not be put to shame come February 15.

SAI Baba till 2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Let them win first, they'll tell you guys there's no fund to continue

4 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by pyyxxaro: 5:16am On Jan 31, 2019
pejuakinab:

Coconut head

Olumo rock and Volcano fall on ur old greasy testes

3 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by liohan: 5:17am On Jan 31, 2019
If the first bridge took this long to build, we would still be using ferry to cross that river.

10 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Cyoung4real(m): 5:18am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:

It's either you are a zoneb or you don't have an atom of sense in your head.

These pictures are from 2015 during GEJ time. What's actually different between this one and the one op posted above. I thought ur buhari has completed 80% of the work?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Pekele007: 5:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari and APC havent added anything meaningful here na.

Only 2 pillars as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Pictures Of On-Site Accessment Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Images And Video by Cyoung4real(m): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
Na two things dey this world. One na to get sense. Two, na to use the sense well. You, you get sense and you dey make optimum use of am.... Remain blessed bro

You obviously don't have any.

Lolz, it still marvels me how someone without sense will be telling another senseless mumu " You get sense". Just like a blind man leading a blind, na for river Naija una two go land.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him / Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.