Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers (3283 Views)

Man Praises Taxi Driver After Seeing,Groundnut, Drinks & Free Wi-fi In The Car / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing / How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Many Uber drivers are now going to extra lengths in order to gain customer approval, as these photos prove.

A hilarious online gallery has showcased some of the most creative Uber drivers who have surpassed themselves when it comes to their taxi services.

Passengers have been sharing the weird and wacky Uber drivers they have had while getting from A to B.

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-taxi-drivers-uber/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:03am On Jan 31, 2019
This woman was delighted by the vast array of on-board snacks available in her cab.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:04am On Jan 31, 2019
One festive Uber driver made the effort to make his car look the part while giving out candy canes to passengers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:04am On Jan 31, 2019
This passenger was thrilled with the in-car entertainment in the form of a Nintendo game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:05am On Jan 31, 2019
One Uber employee had gone to extreme lengths to fit a TV into the head-rest of the car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Snacks, hand sanitizer and even moisturiser have been provided by this well-prepared drivers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:08am On Jan 31, 2019
The Toyota Prius might be the car of choice for many Uber drivers, but this passenger was in for a more luxurious ride.

4 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Some weird looking drivers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Driver Wrote In The Comment That He Will Have A Cat With Him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Our Driver Was All In On Passenger Comforts. He Had 3 Types Of Chargers On Each Side, Food, And We Could Pick Any Music We Wanted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Not impressed.. Until they offer free olosho on trip. I go just dey order uber to even buy pure water

Nice one explorers.
Your research dey sweet my left blokos

8 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:21am On Jan 31, 2019
This Chinese Taxi Driver Grows Plants In His Cab.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 5:22am On Jan 31, 2019
My Driver Offering Some In Flight Entertainment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
Not impressed.. Until they offer free olosho on trip. I go just dey order uber to even buy pure water

Nice one explorers.
Your research dey sweet my left blokos

Thief

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Those doing their job with happiness

Unlike some part of the world, government policies will frustrate you

1 Like

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by ifyalways(f): 5:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Nice nice.

The first picture with the wide array of entertainment better not near Naija cheesy gbogbo big girls go clear am.

5 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by daddytime(m): 5:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Wonderment.

Nigerians go clear those snacks pack the remaining ones put for their over-sized hand bags.

10 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Tapout(m): 6:03am On Jan 31, 2019
that guy with a supermarket inside his car sha... Make em no near 9ja cos all these wanabe slay Mama's go clear am in one sitting.

5 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 6:11am On Jan 31, 2019
In The Back Of A Taxi. It's A Fair Request.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Explorers(m): 6:12am On Jan 31, 2019
My Uber Driver Was Dressed Like Superman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Ademat7(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Interesting
Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by prettyesther20: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2019
the plant own makes zero sense

8 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by armadeo(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2019
daddytime:
Wonderment.

Nigerians go clear those snacks pack the remaining ones put for their over-sized hand bags.

Lol

I remember the diary of an uber driver on nairaland. The guy tried this stuff and they were just packing his things so he stopped.

It was sweets and gum oh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Interesting grin grin grin

Remind me of few years in most Nigeria banks where you will see awoof sweets and chew gum shocked
Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2019
In a country like China, make sense die.

prettyesther20:
the plant own makes zero sense
Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by DavidEsq(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Those doing their job with happiness

Unlike some part of the world, government policies will frustrate you
In fact, if that TV set does not fall due to bad roads, boys and some gehs go hep u move am. Na so I go wedding, come dey form local photographer. B4 I turn, one of the bridal train babes don chop my spring rose and Samosa and she dey form die. I wan be put her pix on twitter, call am out b4. Na crowd begin beg me, if not she for see wheen angry

3 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by pooozeee(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Uber is a good business over there
But here in Africa, Nigeria we struggle to make ends meet driving with uber

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by bots25: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2019
THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN GRAPHICS DESIGNS!

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

See Banners for Contact and Website details to REGISTER!

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Larryfest(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Very nice but never try all this in naija if you drive uber...
Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Ishilove: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2019
daddytime:
Wonderment.

That level cheesy
Re: Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers by Ishilove: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2019
armadeo:

Lol

I remember the diary of an uber driver on nairaland. The guy tried this stuff and they were just packing his things so he stopped.

It was sweets and gum oh
Trust Nigerians to always abuse a system

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Thailand Boys Found Alive In Cave Maybe Stuck For Months(Photos) / Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA / Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.