Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration (3278 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Skilled Workers Visa Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration by papillo126: 5:58am On Jan 02, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, pls where can i submit my first application, i mean to get the Quebec selection Certificate, also i need to know like how much can i have in my bank account as proof if i have just my spouse and a kid under 12yrs as dependants , pls i need direct answer.
Re: Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration by ifegy: 5:46am On Jan 03, 2012
Everything about all the different modes of immigrating to Canada is laid out on the Canadian government immigration website, cic.gc.ca. The forms you need, the list of documents, etc-- it's all there. You can do it yourself-- lots of people do. By the way, you do know that Quebec is a french speaking province, right?
Re: Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration by papillo126: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2012
@ifegy, thanks for that, i have checked on the web already and got all info needed but the place to make submission as said is confusing, i have to submit to the visa office controlling my country of living and it not clear
Re: Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration by ifegy: 3:13am On Jan 04, 2012
If you are resident in Nigeria, you are covered by the Quebec immigration office in Paris. x

Québec Immigration Office in Paris
Québec Government
87-89, rue La Boétie
75008 Paris
FRANCE

This info is on the Quebec immigration website, immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html. If you go on there and select your country of residence as Nigeria, you'll be directed to the web page for prospective immigrants from Nigeria. The page is in French, though, so if you don't speak the language, you'll have to translate the page using a web translator. I point this out because you may need to refer there for further information as you pursue the process. All the best with your application, and hope it works out!
Re: Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration by papillo126: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2012
@ Ifegy, thanks so much and this really help, send me your personal email for any more question i may need, i really do appreciate this, thanks once again.
Re: Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration by ifegy: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
I sent an email to the gmail account you mentioned in one of your posts (assortedluv).

(1) (Reply)

How To Get French Transit Visa / AVOID DUBAI, My Experience / Help Me Make A Decision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.