Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku (38537 Views)

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Buhari, APC Planning To Rig Presidential Election - Atiku / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Tundemuttee: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has insisted he will accept the result of the 2019 presidential election if he loses, provided the election is free and fair.

It was the last question thrown at Atiku by Kadaria Ahmed.

As the very final question before drawing the curtain on the interaction, Atiku was asked if he would accept the result of the election should he lose.

He replied: “If elections are adjudged to be free and fair and credible, why not? I have lost elections before.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/what-will-happen-if-i-lose-election.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Isgnoscriminals: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2019
If it is ok for Atiku to give tax breaks to looters in order to attract the stolen money back, we might as well start licensing Yahoo Yahoo boys since the money they bring in was never stolen from Nigeria in the first place. EFCC DO you agree? ����

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by fk001(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2019
And so shall it be Amen.

Atiku has no confidence in him, in fact Sowore is more confident than him.

Sowore said "there is no way i will lose the election if it is free and fair"

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by JeffreyKinkade: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2019
This goat presenter would lose all the credibility she's suffered to gain because of working for apc

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by hisgrace090: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Ask buhari this same question and see his shocking reply without any regard to sanity.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by helinues: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Go back home and face his business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by donplato(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Now that is a true democrat not that lifeless demented tyrant who would rather Nigeria burn to the ground if he happens to loose

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
That title should read: What will happen WHEN I lose the election.

That said, the thief claims "if the election is adjudged free, fair and credible". Now, whose judgement on credibility is he referring to? Uche Secondus'or his wife's? undecided

Has there EVER been a time PDP lost an election and accepted it was free, fair and credible? Isn't an election credible to them ONLY IF they win?

PDP will lose and Atiku can go to hell while Nigeria moves to the next level of prosperity and anticorruption battle.

4+4=23.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by FYB(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2019
You will not loss this election....we will come out enmass to vote you to victory. I promise you my Vote

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by ArmaniUhuru: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Well done waziri Adamawa.

We know dogs will not be soaked in blood.

We know you are different.

We know you are a Nationalist, unlike the Aso-rock Olodo regionalist.

God bless you my president.
Victory is sure.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2019
.....has insisted he will accept the result of the 2019 presidential election if he loses, 

You have no choice than to accept.
Better start typing your defeat statement ASAP!

Even the ineffectual BUFFON that spent all the billions of dollars that is meant to equipped our soldiers on 2015 election , and allowed our soldiers being killed like chickens by Boko-Haram, something we are still paying for till now conceded defeat, so who come be you Atiku?!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2019
A certain someone promised to soak the dog and baboon in blood if he lost

14 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by oluwatosink: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Good cool
Hope he will fulfill his promise undecided
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by jchioma: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2019

“If elections are adjudged to be free and fair and credible, why not? I have lost elections before.”

That is a Democrat speaking.

Sir, you will not lose because Nigerians are solidly behind you.

We say NO to the lifeless dullard and his bunch of 'saints'.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by YoungLionken(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2019
What an intelligent and wise response... Ask PMB thesame question and see/hear his reply...

#pmbmustlose

17 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Newznow: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2019
She is a buharist

33 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by cosse(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2019
I think kadarias question should av been; what would happen WHEN you lose the election.......
Poor onnoghen wey don collect mobilization fee already chai....pdp don suffer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Great man, this is one of ur greatest qualities over the years bt U will win. Some other people are very bad losers.

8 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by InaNla(f): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Buari said he can never lose the election. Meaning he has plans to either rig the election or unleash mayhem across the country.

Tyranny & terrorism.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by deboysben(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Can someone remind us about buhari response with same question?

17 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Tunasco4u(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2019
OK
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by BuhariAdvocate: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2019
If you like resume the killings in North Central.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by slizzyb(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by InaNla(f): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Honestly, Buari should be disqualified.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Felixalex(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Will buhari accept defeat?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:
If it is ok for Atiku to give tax breaks to looters in order to attract the stolen money back, we might as well start licensing Yahoo Yahoo boys since the money they bring in was never stolen from Nigeria in the first place. EFCC DO you agree? ����
And you have a concrete point abokina
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by cosse(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
hisgrace090:
Ask buhari this same question and see his shocking reply without any regard to sanity.
eiya.....e pain u reach dat one....dnt worri.feb is almost hear...u go cry tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by winterfell007(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Corrinthians:

That said, the thief claims "if the election is adjudged free, fair and credible". Now, whose judgement on credibility is he referring to? Uche Secondus'or his wife's? undecided

Has there EVER been a time PDP lost an election and accepted it was free, fair and credible? Isn't an election credible to them ONLY IF they win?

PDP will lose and Atiku can go to hell while Nigeria moves to the next level of prosperity and anticorruption battle.

4+4=23.

Prosperity and Anticorruption battle. Don't make me laugh cheesy grin grin. Where's the prosperity when we've overtaken India, a country four times our population in the Poverty and misery index.
Have you read the recent reports on Transparency International. Plsss. Don't type that 'bullshit'

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by naijapips04: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Corrinthians:

4+4=23.

Buhari had been going to court anytime he loses an election.

Jonathan lost and called to congratulate Buhari.

shows you what party is more democratic.

16 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Corrinthians:

4+4=23.
Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by dadark: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2019
FYB:
You will not loss this election....we will come out enmass to vote you to victory. I promise you my Vote

you and who....??

who do you mean with we....??

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by GoodMuyis(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2019
hisgrace090:

Buhari said same think when Kadaria asked him days ago. In fact it looks as if Atiku repeated what Buhari said

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.