Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming (1075 Views)

An Open Source Mathematics C++ Class That Solves Mathematical Problems On Set / American Bank Offers $1M To Anyone Able To Solve This Mathematical Equation / Did You Register For Introduction To Mathematical Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming by Dynast(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2007
Can you please help out in writting any simple program in VB,Basic,C, or Delphi that can solve any of the following
-------1---Determinant of any matrix
-------2---Cofactor of any matrix
-------3--Inverse of a matrix
-------4---Rank of a Matrix
-------5--Guassian Elimination
-------6--Differential Equation of Order 3

Looking forward to getting assistance 4m whoever cares
Re: Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming by alexis(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2007
Sounds like you want anyone of us to do your assignment. I can give you books (e-books) free of charge on any of the technologies but I doubt anyone of us will write actual code for you just because you request it.
Re: Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming by c0dec(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2007
if i had time on my hands i could've helped. i've got other hobbies than coding nowadays.

a good place to start for maths-related problems would be "numerical recipes in c": http://www.nrbook.com/a/bookcpdf.php
Re: Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming by Dynast(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Alexis

Wil appreciate if u giv the free online book
Re: Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming by Dynast(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Alexis

Wil appreciate if u giv the free ebook
Re: Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming by shinysmrt: 12:19am On May 14, 2007
[quote][/quote]
alexis:
Sounds like you want anyone of us to do your assignment. I can give you books (e-books) free of charge on any of the technologies but I doubt anyone of us will write actual code for you just because you request it

i would really appreciate if u can give the free ebooks. they'ld be of great help
Re: Programmers' Dome: Some Mathematical Programming by closetpervert(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2007
i use to write these programmes in my small handheld computer back in the days of Casio programmable computers, but I can't find the codes anymore.

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=907&lngWId=10

(1) (Reply)

Google Sets Another Standard For Crazy: Future Technology / OPEN: Apply To The Andela Fellowship / If I Design A Site, How Do I Make It Phone Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.