Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? (458 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by Movic1(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2019
When it comes to economy, Obi will give reference to China’s economy .

When it comes to job creation he will refrence china by saying Nigeria lost four million jobs in a six-month period, while China created 10 million jobs within same period.

Every refrence is china except that of corruption. Why can't Mr obi refrence china in their fight against corruption instead of giving amnesty to corrupt people.

Always using China as an example but one of the reasons China was able to achieve what they did was having a strong stance against corruption.
Height of hypocrisy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by NinjaMetahuman: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Lmao grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by rusher14: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2019
You want him to prepare his own chopping block?

#guillotine.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by intruxive(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Lol, how will he explain that in chyna pple like atiku get executed
U seff, lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by mekaboy(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2019
There was no need. With Buharis performance, he did not need to stress himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by ashacot: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2019
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CONCENTRATE ON MY JOB.
DO NOT KILL ME WITH LAUGH

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by ashacot: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2019
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CONCENTRATE ON MY JOB.
DO NOT KILL ME WITH LAUGH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by Movic1(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
mekaboy:
There was no need. With Buharis performance, he did not need to stress himself.

Really? Atiku and peter obi would have been a past in China for corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by henrysam(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
You missed it. He only saved those thieves in buharis cabinet.
Last time I checked 80% of those that were supposedly believed ruin this country are in APC.
But they are so shameless tontge extent, they continue to shout PDP destroyed this country for 16 years.
If China punishment should be metres on corrupt people. We have large percentage of them in ruling party
Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by helinues: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ifa hear..
Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lol, he can't dare do that again; he has been caught too many times with his Chinese lies.

Re: Why Did Peter Obi Refused To Refrence China On Fight Against Corruption? by pryme(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yeah, China were not chasing after criminals before they opened shop, what China did was to make the economy great before thinking of chasing criminals.
And as we speak China has the best amnesty program for criminals that have accepted to return their loots.
Even top officials in the Chinese government are well known to have enriched their friends.

Pls am not trying to be sarcastic here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Those That Like To Beat The Drums Of War. This Is What It Looks Like / More Photos From APC Women And Youth Rally / Momentous Crowd For Atiku In Kano:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.