Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,674 members, 7,854,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

"I Have Reconciled With My Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu" - Sen Borrofice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Reconciled With My Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu" - Sen Borrofice (307 Views)

PHOTOS: Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, Inspects / Borrofice Wins, Akeredolu’s Men Lose In Ondo / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Reconciled With My Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu" - Sen Borrofice by adesinaadesida0: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
I wish to put on record with deepest joy in my heart, that I have reconciled with My Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu and I am fully ready and set to work with Mr Governor.

My presence at the inaugural meeting of the Buhari/Osinbajo campaign council lats night 30th January 2019 at the Cocoa conference Hall, Governor's Office, Alagbaka, Akure, proves my readiness to work with the gallant Governor of this Sunshine State.

As you are aware, a measure of misunderstanding have trailed the exercise which led to high tempers and an intractable delay in the announcement of our candidate and commencement of our campaigns.

You will recall that I was one of the aspirants of our party who protested the result of the primaries won by Mr Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN. My supporters from all the 18 LGs and I consulted widely and based on facts available to us, elected to seek redress through the internal mechanism of the party designed for such.

It was rather unfortunate that in the course of the rising tension emanating from the primaries and the appeals, there have been undue media comments and attention which have externalized and sensationalized what ordinarily ought to have been a simple, internal party exercise or procedure.

What happened within Ondo State APC was not more than a disagreements among patriots over a highly competitive and keenly contested primaries. But all has been cleared and I have reconciled with My Governor. So to my supporters, friends, family and the good people of Ondo State, together we can make a better place for ourselves to live in.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Family Marks One-Year Remembrance For Late Omosigho, As EDPA Chair Recalls His.. / I Ran Away From Nigeria Because Of My Life – Nnamdi Kanu / The Economist And Its Double Standard Poll Prediction By Sunday James Akinloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.