Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas (63255 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Adakintroy: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
I really do not know how many people saw my mother's bedroom growing up. May only family and close relatives.

this days women will show the world there bedr

Even the once I have respect for behave like children on social media.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Julietcutie(f): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
sevo:
Nah my eyes dey deceive me so abi that phone screen wey dey on top dere bed don crack??
grin cry na only that one you see
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Adakintroy: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
I really do not know how many people saw my mother's bedroom growing up. Maybe only family and close relatives.

But nowadays women will beg to differ

Even the once I have respect for behave like children on social media.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by flowx(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nawa o! This dude lucky o... At last na him dey bang mercy way be say na she I like pass for the industry. I just dey wonder how her toto go dey sweet that dude. Anyway, na he luck sha!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by femi4: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
AdaAde:
I'm very sure her husband met her a virgin. So proud of u gal cheesy
How can somebody with big breast, 3 failed relationship before snatching another woman's husband be virgin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Softness147: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Dis gal like play ehn lol

Thats the best kind of wife u can have bro. i have 1.No nagging,no anger,no fighing. Always playing n laughing.
Long life oooo�

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Mankosi: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Their night is always hot. This couple sleeps and wake up soaked in sex.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Ubdavis(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Very unnecessary!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by nextnear(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
BeeQ:
wink
this is not news, there are important matters.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by brosiye99(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
@adakintroy: Na so I think am say why would I be showing my private space but this is obviously not their bedroom. It is a hotel room. If you look closely at the pics, you would see a Gideon's Bible on the lampstand.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Baroba(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Uno nkwariko
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by overlord77: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
LesbianBoy:

You know.....

I looked at the OP and looked at your post and then looked at the OP again and I am wondering...

How them take relate! angry angry

As in eh. Kids everywhere
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by AfroBlue(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
take notes and lessons my NL guys..... always keep your woman happy and satisfied 24/7. especially if she's the one bringing home the bread, meat, and yams.

and u know who told u about putting in dat important work in the other room

wink
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Adakintroy: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
brosiye99:
@adakintroy: Na so I think am say why would I be showing my private space but this is obviously not their bedroom. It is a hotel room. If you look closely at the pics, you would see a Gideon's Bible on the lampstand.

True. But it may not invalidate the point.

Privacy;..someone should just take the lead with how we should go about it.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wish the couple best of luck...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Forciblevibes(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Private lives online...

Meanwhile, If you Wish to Live and Work in Canada this 2019, make sure you Click the link in my Signature for valuable Info.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
After this pix was taken,the fotografa went out,light was switched off and then MORTAL KOMBAT

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by firstolalekan(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
BeeQ:
The beautiful, talented and hardworking actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie and husband, Prince Odi Okojie whose union produce 3 lovely kids, shares sexy intimate photo pictured in their bedroom. They rock matching pyjamas looking all adorable.

Caption reads:

'Love lives here����'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/mercy-johnson-and-husband-in-sexy-intimate-photos-rock-matching-pyjamas.html

See photos:

This one that married a leftover whọre
Spits
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by firstolalekan(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
AdaAde:
Keep fooling yourself
Will your husband meet you a virgin?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Opeolami(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
AdaAde:

When was that?

What about you?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by samydo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
God when will it be me nay! I can't wait ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by greatestman(m): 4:04am On Feb 01, 2019
sevo:
Nah my eyes dey deceive me so abi that phone screen wey dey on top dere bed don crack??

Guy you get eye, the first thing I saw. And the phone look like ITEL.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by akdjr(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2019
From Osho Baba abi. quote author=AdaAde post=75294521]I'm very sure her husband met her a virgin. So proud of u gal cheesy[/quote]
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Wh else notice how her tummy isnt that small nor waiste too thinny..??
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by AdaAde(f): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
firstolalekan:

Keep fooling yourself
Will your husband meet you a virgin?

My husband met me a virgin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by firstolalekan(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
AdaAde:

My husband met me a virgin
In your face

Between you and God...
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas by Ajeyo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Happy for Mercy,The Kogi Queen.
Call me for SINGAPORE ,Turkey and Dubai visas,Pay after visa is out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.