Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Help Me Guys (FRAUD) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Guys (FRAUD) (993 Views)

Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains / Help Me Guys, I Have Just Been Defrauded. / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Guys (FRAUD) by wiringdpt(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
I don't know if this is right section but I need your advice guys. I live in South Africa and last week I did a currency exchange with an exchanger, I paid him 547,000 Rands in cash and he paid 14,900,000 Naira to my Skye bank account. Two days ago my account officer called me and informed that the sender of that transaction is requesting for the money because he claimed the transfer was a mistake. I called this guy immediately and ask him why he did that, he said it was mistake that it wasn't my transaction he wants to report and he is going to call Zenith bank and clear the errors and I believed him. Until now I have not been able reach him or know is where about but he kept pressuring my bank to return the money that it's a mistake. My account officer requested for proof of transaction but I don't have any because it was verbal and cash.

Any lawyer, please I need your help.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Guys (FRAUD) by Zdoh(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
wiringdpt:
I don't know if this is right section but I need your advice guys. I live in South Africa and last week I did a currency exchange with an exchanger, I paid him 547,000 Rands in cash and he paid 14,900,000 Naira to my Skye bank account. Two days ago my account officer called me and informed that the sender of that transaction is requesting for the money because he claimed the transfer was a mistake. I called this guy immediately and ask him why he did that, he said it was mistake that it wasn't my transaction he wants to report and he is going to call Zenith bank and clear the errors and I believed him. Until now I have not been able reach him or know is where about but he kept pressuring my bank to return the money that it's a mistake. My account officer requested for proof of transaction but I don't have any because it was verbal and cash.

Get a lawyer as soon as possible before you’re swindle and scammed. But if am a ask why did you do such transaction with know the person fully.
Re: Help Me Guys (FRAUD) by wiringdpt(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is how we send money home and he is known person. My previous ex-changer didn't have up to that amount that day so I used this ripper. He got his money, he transferred the money to my account and called them behind my back hoping I wont find out. Now he is nowhere to be found and skye bank are not helping.
Zdoh:
Get a lawyer as soon as possible before you’re swindle and scammed. But if am a ask why did you do such transaction with know the person fully.
Re: Help Me Guys (FRAUD) by leo2sexy: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
wiringdpt:

please do you still exchange rands in large?
Re: Help Me Guys (FRAUD) by Tyradfr: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
wiringdpt:

pls do u still exchange rands to naira? I got 7-10mil in naira here
Re: Help Me Guys (FRAUD) by Iliveforever(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
wiringdpt:
This is how we send money home and he is known person. My previous ex-changer didn't have up to that amount that day so I used this ripper. He got his money, he transferred the money to my account and called them behind my back hoping I wont find out. Now he is nowhere to be found and skye bank are not helping.

Talk to ur main exchanger about this and I believe they’ll report him to their union and he will be arrested

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: MOUAU Student Batters Girlfriend With Hot Slaps Over 20K / Littleboy Spotted Doing The Anchor Aromates Handshake With Members / 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.