Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University (992 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by street2view: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
The Rivers State Police Command has confirmed the cult assault on the Rivers State College the place one individual was feared useless.

A last yr student of the Department of Agriculture, recognized as Prince Tuakabari was shot and killed on Monday round NDDC Hostel in the Rivers State University, which left many college students scampering for security.

Spokesman of the Command, DSP Nnamdi Omoni instructed DAILY POST that there was a shoot-out between two rival cult teams inside the college premises the place a pupil was shot and later died within the hospital.

DSP Omoni stated the Chief Security Officer of the Rivers state University has been invited to supply extra particulars on the incident.

“We have now confirmed the incident and I can let you know that it was a cult assault. One pupil who’s from the Ogoni a part of River state was shot.

“He didn’t die instantly as a result of he was rushed to the hospital the place he later died.

“We have now deployed our males to the college to forestall any reprisal and the Commissioner of Police has ordered investigation into the incident,” he stated.

In the meantime, extra safety personnel have been mobilized inside and across the premises of Rivers State College over the strain arising from the killing of the ultimate yr student.

The Chief safety officer of the College, Ephraim assured that safety measures have been put in place to forestall additional assaults, simply as he disclosed that tutorial actions haven’t been disrupted due to the incidents.

Governor Nyesom Wike has within the meantime, issued a question to the Vice-Chancellor of the College, Prof. Blessing Didia over the taking pictures within the establishment.

Governor Wike in an announcement by his Particular Assistant on Digital Media, Simeon Nwakaudu demanded solutions for what led to the violence on the Faculty’s campus.

The Governor additionally queried the Vice-Chancellor over current complaints of “Sorting inside the College system.”

The assertion demanded response from the VC in writing inside 48hours.

The assault within the Rivers State University campus is going on three days after the launch of a brand new safety outfit within the state, Operation Sting

Read more https://www.street2view.co.uk/2-shot-one-dead-as-rival-cult-groups-clash-in-rivers-university/

Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by richmind2019(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rivers of blood
well I have no rip to waste today
Say no to cultism

1 Like

Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
I am waiting for the day when I go see good news coming from Rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by Aladdin1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
CULTISM IS EVIL AND THE FASTEST,SUREST WAY TO EARLY GRAVE!.DONT JOIN!!.BE WISE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by street2view: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Remimadrid:

this is what we are all waiting for oo
Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by street2view: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Aladdin1:
CULTISM IS EVIL AND THE FASTEST,SUREST WAY TO EARLY GRAVE!.DONT JOIN!!.BE WISE!!!

Listen to this if you have ears ooo...! don't think because some top celebrities are among you will go and join ooo
them no b you and u no b them be wise!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
richmind2019:
Rivers of blood
well I have no rip to waste today
Say no to cultism
Remimadrid:
You guys just spill trash because this news is coming from Rivers State!!!
Don't cult violence also occur in institutions in other states
I can vividly remember a story of a final year student killed by rival cult group in Unical...
Would you have shouted Rivers of blood
This Occurrences happen in other states but become a mayhem because it happened in Rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by donbachi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Aladdin1:
tell them the truth..rivers state is the only state where some traditional rulers are cultists.
Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by street2view: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
undecided angry
donbachi:
tell them the truth..rivers state is the only state where some traditional rulers are cultists.
Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by street2view: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2019
begin
Re: 2 Shot And One Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Rivers University by street2view: 2:10am On Aug 09, 2019
mad

(1) (Reply)

Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo / BREAKING!!! Missing Manhood In Umuahia Yet To Be Recovered 4 Days Later / Man Fell & Beating The Stolen Goat He Took From The Lorry Hijacked By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.