Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing (2306 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / OFFICIAL Result Frm Kano Presidential Election / APC Speaks On Cancellation Of Kano Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Binikingdowm: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
For those political novice who don't understand how important Kano is in any presidential election in Nigeria, let me explain to you..

Kano has the highest voting strength in the country, in other words it's the decider of election result..

PMB today rally was really disappointing, even though.

1. He was seen as God up north
2. He's the president, he have all the resources
3. BMC was begging and bribing, informing people of buhari visit
4.kano is an APC controlled state.

Then APC were showing mediocre crowds pictures, Kano was supposed to be hot right now and internet suppose be on fire but some of my friends that resides in Kano didn't even know buhari is there until I told them..

It's such a shame how The mighty man has fallen.

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
No one in the open field?
Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari should forget it. The last hope of Buhari is the undecided Christian voters in the south west.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
Binikingdowm:
For those political novice who don't understand how important Kano is in any presidential election in Nigeria, let me explain to you..

Kano has the highest voting strength in the country, in other words it's the decider of election result..

Then APC were showing mediocre crowds pictures, Kano was supposed to be hot right now and internet suppose be on fire but some of my friends that resides in Kano didn't even know buhari is there until I told them..

[/s]

Ipob yoot grin grin angry

Tell Atiku to throw in the towel, propaganda can only take as far as Biafra....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Binikingdowm: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
No one in the open field?
they later brought rented people to fill it up

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Binikingdowm: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoot grin grin angry

Tell Atiku to throw in the towel
I'm not an IPOB.

Seriously be truthful is that what a whole buhari can generate in Kano?.

It's suppose to be aerial view pictures

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
I swear

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
kano campaign was flop
Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Dottore: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
All these argument will end in two weeks
Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I'm not an IPOB.

This ipob yoot is in Civia pain. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by GOFRONT(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
shocked

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by frejatoye117: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Haba..keep on deceiving yourself kano apc campaign is the bomb,i watched it live and direct.'#pmb till 2023,#apc 4+4=8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by BuhariAdvocate: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I'm not an IPOB.

you have lost your conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by paq1: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
You actually followed the trail. Buhari's arrival was delayed till around 4:30pm just so they may rent crowd.

This wasn't the spirit in 2015. The mojo is gone.
Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by sevenhundred(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
frejatoye117:
Haba..keep on deceiving yourself kano apc campaign is the bomb,i watched it live and direct.'#pmb till 2023,#apc 4+4=8
compare to 2015 this is a big flop.
Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

You actually followed the trail. Buhari's arrival was delayed till around 4:30pm just so they may rent crowd.

This wasn't the spirit in 2015. The mojo is gone.
Kano people are really disappointed in him for endorsing the thief that was caught on camera.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Hmmm, how did you know they were rented crowd
Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by livelymatilda22: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Eat before you watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_9sI7PR8uQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kwankwasiya has taken over kano
Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Binikingdowm: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Hmmm, how did you know they were rented crowd
these are BMC mobilising people for the rally(a whole buhari in the north)

Reason am Na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Binikingdowm: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
sevenhundred:
compare to 2015 this is a big flop.
thank you..

You get the message
Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
To be candid there are no much difference between the crowds in asaba and kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Binikingdowm: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

This ipob yoot is in Civia pain. grin
madam you can call me any names you want but won't change the fact that Kano rally was a disappointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by jumobi1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Regardless, PMBs Kano (and other Northern states) crowd is impressive.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:
these are BMC mobilising people for the rally(a whole buhari in the north)

Reason am Na.

Lol they must chop na

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Appoints Kabiru Ahmed From Katsina As Commissioner / Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / COVID-19! This Is How Bad FG Rice Palliative Is, Shared At Dutse In Abuja(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.