Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu (10919 Views)

Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video) / Lagos 2023: Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat As Governor, Deputy Governor / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Barondenigeria: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Adepote Arowojobe

The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-olu and his running mate, Dr Obafemi Hamzat, on Thursday stormed Ikorodu area of the state for a mega-rally, assuring residents of more development in the area if elected.

The duo, alongside party chieftains in the state and other candidates contesting in the upcoming elections, addressed a large crowd of supporters at the ferry jetty in Ikorodu.

Sanwo-olu told the crowd that Ikorodu is an important part of the state which would attract government focus and infrastructure development if he becomes governor, urging them to give him their votes.

“We would continue to develop infrastructure, education, build stadium, roads and pay compensation,” Sanwo-olu said.

He promised that he would ensure that the Isawo-Agric and Igbogbo- Ebute roads were constructed and compensation paid to owners of houses destroyed because of the construction.

Hamzat, who also addressed the crowd, asked for their support and reassured the people that they would keep their promises.

The APC chairman in Lagos, Alhaji Babatunde Balogun, said that the party had embarked on many projects to better the life of residents of the state and urged also electorate to come en masse and vote for the party for the forthcoming elections.

He appealed to them to vote for all APC candidates from the Presidential to Governorship and state assembly and national Assembly elections.

” As you can see, APC is a progressive party and our mandate is to ensure everybody enjoys the dividend of democracy; go out and vote for candidates of APC in the coming election,” Balogun said.

Dr Idiat Adebule, Deputy of Lagos State, said there was no doubt that the party, at the federal level, had, in the last three and a half years, done a lot of infrastructure development, far beyond what the country witnessed in the past.

” As you can see, our party is battle ready for the election; in this party, there is prospect because we are progressive. I am assuring that they are not going to back from the developmental agenda of the party,” she said.

Mr Bayo Osinowo, candidate of the APC for East Senatorial District, said that late Obafemi Awolowo laid the foundation on how true democracy should be practised decades ago and party chieftain, Chief Bola Tinubu, was following his footsteps.

Osinowo said the other leaders of APC were also following the mandate so that everyone could enjoy the dividends of democracy in Nigeria.

He urged the electorate not only to vote for APC, but to defend their votes during the elections.

The Candidate for the House of Assembly, Ikorodu Constituency 1, Mr Sanai Agunbiade, said the party had established itself as one to be reckoned with and he believed it would do well in the area.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the party chairman handed over flags to Sanwo-olu and all the candidates of contesting for different positions in the Lagos East Senatorial District.

Popular Fuji musician, Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde, and some members of Nollywood entertained the crowd at the rally. (NAN)

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/sanwo-olu-hamzat-take-campaign-to-ikorodu/

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by delectablegyal(f): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
sanwo olu oya. sanwo na the man. Jide's father paid olu's money. babajide sanwo olu. vote babajide sanwo olu for lagos state governor.

now for the presidency: food wey no reach go plenty yafun yafun. economy go better. no worry, atiku dey come.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by tollyboy5(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
delectablegyal:
sanwo olu oya. sanwo na the man. Jide's father paid olu's money. babajide sanwo olu. vote babajide sanwo olu for lagos state governor.

now for the presidency: food wey no reach go plenty yafun yafun. economy go better. no worry, atiku dey come.
Shut your dirty mouth and stop campaigning for sanwo olu. When Lagosians are tired of APC looting in Lagos. #lagosisnotslave

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Is04970: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
tollyboy5:

Shut your dirty mouth and stop campaigning for sanwo olu. When Lagosians are tired of APC looting in Lagos. #lagosisnotslave
Which of the potopoto states are you from?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Is04970: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
tollyboy5:

grin ode! I'm not yoruba migrant like you are. I'm an EPE indigene bastard like you would alway support evil in lagos
If you're remotely telling the truth you must be a Yoruba bastard then, no pun intended. Absolutely.
I'm in potopoto region as we speak and I know what I'm talking about.
You're allergic to growth and development.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by tollyboy5(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Is04970:

If you're remotely telling the truth then you must be a Yoruba bastard then, no pun intended. Absolutely.
I'm in potopoto region as we speak and I can tell you baby factory is the only money spinning venture here.
LOL so you're not actually at home. I'm not talking about factory in east I'm talking about the love 4 my hometown, the progress of Lagos state, tinubu has actually gave power to hoodlums and set agberos in every area of the state yet they came to epe claimed our land. Coming from badagry I saw sign board showing land belonging to buhari and I'm wandering how come? TINUBU is the reason why Lagos is hard this days. His company is Collecting Lagos tax. People are paying toll gate along lekki-epe way yet no development at EPE and epe people are suffering. Thank God for ambode that remembered epe but now they want to impeach him.
Agbaje is our choice. He is Son of the soil, he is a Lagosian we'll support our son

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Is04970: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
tollyboy5:

LOL so you're not actually at home. I'm not talking about factory in east I'm talking about the love 4 my hometown, the progress of Lagos state, tinubu has actually gave power to hoodlums and set agberos in every area of the state yet they came to epe claimed our land. Coming from badagry I saw sign board showing land belonging to buhari and I'm wandering how come? TINUBU is the reason why Lagos is hard this days. His company is Collecting Lagos tax. People are paying toll gate along lekki-epe way yet no development at EPE and epe people are suffering. Thank God for ambode that remembered epe but now they want to impeach him.
Agbaje is our choice. He is Son of the soil, he is a Lagosian we'll support our son
I don't know where to start with you but basically, you're literate (able to read and write) but not informed and educated. The alleged Tinubu's company also collects revenue in PDP states.
Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Is04970:

I don't know where to start with you but basically, you're literate (ability to read and write) but not informed and educated. The alleged Tinubu's company also collects revenue in PDP states.
Good luck.
I wanted to tell him before self.

Most people from outside Lagos shouting Tinubu is milking Lagos didn't know that he is also collecting taxes from their states.
Instead of them to check if their states are among the cow milk, they are busy fighting for Lagosians. That's what I call fighting the wrong battle.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by tollyboy5(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Is04970:

I don't know where to start with you but basically, you're literate (ability to read and write) but not informed and educated. The alleged Tinubu's company also collects revenue in PDP states.
Good luck.
I know that would be many people's point of defence. They'll even defend and justify agbero. I'm not after tinubu affairs in other state I'm concerned about deeper implications in my own state and how it affect us. You are the one reading and writing we are the one experiencing the insult. Presently we struggling to get our bursary from the government and the assembly are concerned impeaching the Governor base on their party selfish interest. Bro I'm suffering in my Land and I don't need anybody to justify anything because me and my fellow student of Lagos origin can never be wrong

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by tollyboy5(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

I wanted to tell him before self.

Most people from outside Lagos shouting Tinubu is milking Lagos didn't know that he is also collecting taxes from their states.
Instead of them to check if their states are among the cow milk, they are busy fighting for Lagosians. That's what I call fighting the wrong battle.

LOL you want me to start digging issues on how tinubu as collected landed properties all round our land made several bribery and our obas don't speak out for us anymore. Though I respect oba of badagry much. This is not a struggle of just Lagosians and tinubu who is from osun state controlling our land. It's a struggle of we ( native) and tinubu{immigrant}

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
tollyboy5:

LOL you want me to start digging issues on how tinubu as collected landed properties all round our land made several bribery and our obas don't speak out for us anymore. Though I respect oba of badagry much. This is not a struggle of just Lagosians and tinubu who is from osun state controlling our land. It's a struggle of we ( native) and tinubu{immigrant}
One thing I envy the SW for is their inclusive politics and their tolerance both in religion and everything.
It is only in the SW that u will see other tribes, even those not Yorubas having the minds to run for an office and also winning.

Tinubu is not a saint but Lagos has moved from one level to another since 1999 unlike my state, Delta, that has remained static since Ibori left. If only my state can have a strategist like Tinubu, things wouldn't have been the way it is. It may be slow but it is moving.

I am angry with my state because of how I saw it when I went to enjoy the Christmas holiday with my mom. Boys are now in the street, not one new company has come into most parts, only online propaganda the governor is using works.

I won't lie to you, I envy that man you people call Tinubu because of the way he has made Lagos to engage in continuity since he left.

He is a thief, yes, but which politician in Nigeria is not a thief? Compare Tinubu with Orji Kalu (Abia), Nosa Igbenedion (Edo), Atah(AKS), Alamiesehia(Bayelsa), Peter Odili (Rivers), Saraki (Kwara), and any other governors from his time and see how their states are, u will know that the guy is better off.

Jimi might do worse than people think, he may want to recover his losses from the past, may have some people to appease, plus he may not live up to expectations like the way of Buhari.

These are my opinion Sha, but you are a Lagosian and you deserve to have what you want so I wish you well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by tollyboy5(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
kingkakaone:

One thing I envy the SW for is their inclusive politics and their tolerance both in religion and everything.
It is only in the SW that u will see other tribes, even those not Yorubas having the minds to run for an office and also winning.

These are my opinion Sha, but you are a Lagosian and you deserve to have what you want so I wish you well.
God bless you brother. I also mean well for every person who lives and contribute to Lagos state. I also wish you guyz well over there. Let me tell you as a scientist people justify tinubu due to relativity with other governors. Considering relativity we should praise APC in Lagos. But considering the potentials of Lagos state you'll noticed we have been giving bronze while gold taking away from us. My great fear is sanwo olu who is from ogun state been choosing by someone from osun state just because they believed ambode didn't remit to the party. Sir we won't because we have a better thief stop struggling for a Lagos with no agberos and looters. For the fact that we native are not up to 30% of Lagos population doesn't mean we should be undermined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2019
PUPPET san nwolu to replace PUPPET ambo who replaced PUPPET fashola.

Tinnubu the PUPPETEER GENERAL of Lagos Slaves.

O TO GE!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by IjebuWarrior: 5:21am On Feb 01, 2019
O to ge to these fools! angry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Here comes the NEXT Governor of Lagos State.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:23am On Feb 01, 2019
post=75309212:
Here comes the NEXT Governor PUPPET of Lagos State.

FIXED grin cheesy

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Feb 01, 2019
[i:
AGNESikpuNNU pos[/i]t=75309232]
uhn?

That is all you got?!
Not worth replying!
You are IGNORED!
Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Nukilia: 5:26am On Feb 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

Tinubu is not a saint but Lagos has moved from one level to another since 1999 unlike my state, Delta, that has remained static since Ibori left. If only my state can have a strategist like Tinubu, things wouldn't have been the way it is. It may be slow but it is moving.
I am angry with my state because of how I saw it when I went to enjoy the Christmas holiday with my mom. Boys are now in the street, not one new company has come into most parts, only online propaganda the governor is using works.
I won't lie to you, I envy that man you people call Tinubu because of the way he has made Lagos to engage in continuity since he left.
He is a thief, yes, but which politician in Nigeria is not a thief? Compare Tinubu with Orji Kalu (Abia), Nosa Igbenedion (Edo), Atah(AKS), Alamiesehia(Bayelsa), Peter Odili (Rivers), Saraki (Kwara), and any other governors from his time and see how their states are, u will know that the guy is better off.
Jimi might do worse than people think, he may want to recover his losses from the past, may have some people to appease, plus he may not live up to expectations like the way of Buhari.

Not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Mopolchi: 5:28am On Feb 01, 2019
I am PDP but I think I like Sanwolu of APC. I dont know why.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Seetto: 5:30am On Feb 01, 2019
APC card carrying member in Lagos is enough to vote in sanwoolu..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by justfash50: 6:47am On Feb 01, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:

O TO GE!!

Lagos has passed this TROLLS

The most competent amongst the candidate is Mr Sanwoolu.

Please vote Sanwoolu as lagos state Governor

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by YurFatHer: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2019
*Caller* : Is this INEC office?
*Official* : Yes sir.
*Caller* : How prepared are you for the coming election?
*Official* : Sir, As I speak to you everything is ready...... Including the results.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by YurFatHer: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:

O TO GE!!
people will think u r fighting for the public not knowing u r fighting for ur own selfish interest. PDP my ass

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by baysol: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2019
tollyboy5:

.....then change the game plan with Sowore, plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Omololu001: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Ambode/APC did almost nothing in ikorodu, yet this useless people don come again angry
Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by IkemChris(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2019
These people who has the guts to block my route yesterday because of campaign mtchew...
Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by paparazzi1987(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2019
why are they wasting money na...we know say dem go win.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2019
tollyboy5:

God bless you brother. I also mean well for every person who lives and contribute to Lagos state. I also wish you guyz well over there. Let me tell you as a scientist people justify tinubu due to relativity with other governors. Considering relativity we should praise APC in Lagos. But considering the potentials of Lagos state you'll noticed we have been giving bronze while gold taking away from us. My great fear is sanwo olu who is from ogun state been choosing by someone from osun state just because they believed ambode didn't remit to the party. Sir we won't because we have a better thief stop struggling for a Lagos with no agberos and looters. For the fact that we native are not up to 30% of Lagos population doesn't mean we should be undermined
I respect your choice bro, I wish you well.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Take Campaign To Ikorodu by KunleyY19(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2019
tollyboy5:

Baba You dey claim Say people who come from Other state...
How dem no go rule when Because of your GREEDY OMO ONILE una go sell all you papa land give Foreigner how dem no go chance you...

In Oshodi Isolo An Igbo Man is representing us in Lagos Assembly...
Until The real Awori's Start going to school and stop selling land up and down if not people will still be chancing you...

Even Ambode you are claiming to be From EPE has his ancestral Home traced to ONDO...
Pa Jakande own traced to Esie iludun in Kwara... So Almost all the political class in Lagos are migrants...

Stop expressing you personal grunt here because your Ondo Cum Epe Man wasn't given second chance...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic Hit Gudu Settlement As Bowler Stole Abba Kyari Casket. / Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations / Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.