Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos (33406 Views)

First Photos Of MC Oluomo Recuperating Since He Got Stabbed At The APC Rally / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Zenithsblog(f): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mc Oluomo has given an account of what went through his mind immediately he was stabbed at the first APC rally in Lagos. .

MC Oluomo was reportedly stabbed with a poisonous knife that almost took his life, while he was on the Babajide Sanwoolu’s campaign  ground by unknown hoodlum, truncating the program and causing tension in the National Union of Road Transport Workers of Nigeria, NURTW, Lagos chapter.

MC Oluomo, speaking at his survival thanksgiving at his Ejigbo residence on Thursday, January 31, 2019, expressed his shock by the event and what he did immediately he was stabbed. “I want to give thanks to God for saving my life, because only I, knew what hit me at that moment.

Immediately it happened, I felt light and I started feeling thirsty, just like someone who had been shot and loosing blood. I knew if I had taken any liquid at that time, I would have died.

But what came to my mind was the 7-7 water I got from Mecca. I have seen and experience how Alfas make use of the Holy water and how it works. While I was being rushed to the hospital, all I could do was to request that my people try as much as possible to get me the 7-7 water.

I took the water and became a bit alive after some days. Some other Islamic rites was also carried out immediately and the Imams, Pastors, and Traditionalists rose up to the occasion.
It was the third day, that I regain consciousness and felt life within me.”, he narrated.

Oluomo took time to thank all his family members, religious leaders, music and movie artistes and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu particularly for all the supports, prayers and love. He called for calmness in the state and advised the people to look only unto God for all things.

The event was duly attended by A-list personalities from all walks of life. Some of the guests include Imam Muyideen Bello, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, Ronke Oshodi Oke, Nike Pella, Fausat Balogun, Saoti Arewa, Oyiboyi and many more..

Watch The video HERE and see photos below...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by jk200: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Thread cautiously. You might not be lucky next time

He that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword . Rev 13 vs 10

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
It's unfortunate that political thurgry is on the increase and becoming a norm these days... They would have wasted this man and use him to count scores.

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Teni your uncle is back oh

Come and remix that your song for him cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Larryfest(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2019
How the stab wound magically disappeared still baffles me...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2019
He was trying to play the victim's card.Was he not the one in that video that was threatening opposition political parties to carry arms and prepared for a war before he got stabbed even before he blinked an eye?Tinubu that he is killing for didn't pay him condolence visit at the hospital.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Zenithsblog(f): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by mightyhazell: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Lol,..why dont we add agberoism/agberology to our curriculums..cos it seems a blossoming endeavor in some parts of the country..

Like for atiku,..share for buharu

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Zenithsblog(f): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Caseless: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Sai mc

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by StupidInyamiri: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2019
For the love of our Country! For Our Future, For our Children's Future pray and think over and over again before you cast Your Presidential Vote! PMB is struggling hard to save us NOT him! If at 76 he still maintain a decent Lifestyle and an extra ordinary one
Vote PMB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by kennosklint(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2019
Who cares Nonsense

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Afonjas: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2019
YOU WANT TO DIE FOR TINUBU AND MAKE YOUR CHILDREN FATHERLESS

TINUBU SHOULD BRING HIS CHILDREN OUT TO RUN THUGGERY FOR HIM

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by hucienda: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2019
"... Imams, Pastors, and Traditionalists ..."

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Bar1941(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2019
You miraculously escaped and flew to the US thereafter for more treatments, rather than you staying back in the US you returned simply because ELECTION IS COMING any you and your members want to cause some destructions. You never saw what happened to you as a sign to steer clear of election related matters and hooliganism!... Greedy man, ready to bear the full consequency of your greed this time (if you try to distrupt election).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by emmy4lov(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Bad guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Mtcheeewww!! Just small stabbing nah im dem turn to major drama like this, some small Iceland boys 4 rivers state way don survive 24shots nor even make noise...... angry

13 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by jaymee0(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Revenge time.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Riversides2003(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2019
You can run tour mouth because God’s time for you hasn’t come.

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2019
For this guy to survive this, Saraki is going down.....If you know the story, you will understand
Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Story
Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by EternalBeing: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2019
jk200:
Thread cautiously. You might not be lucky next time

He that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword . Rev 13 vs 10
Period.
Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by White61: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by gurunlocker: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Stabbed and no spot shown? shocked

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by dockokwus: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Larryfest:
How the stab wound magically disappeared still baffles me...
There was obviously none in d first place Scam and propaganda

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by id911(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Zenithsblog:
Mc Oluomo has given an account of what went through his mind immediately he was stabbed at the first APC rally in Lagos. .

MC Oluomo was reportedly stabbed with a poisonous knife that almost took his life, while he was on the Babajide Sanwoolu’s campaign  ground by unknown hoodlum, truncating the program and causing tension in the National Union of Road Transport Workers of Nigeria, NURTW, Lagos chapter.

MC Oluomo, speaking at his survival thanksgiving at his Ejigbo residence on Thursday, January 31, 2019, expressed his shock by the event and what he did immediately he was stabbed. “I want to give thanks to God for saving my life, because only I, knew what hit me at that moment.

Immediately it happened, I felt light and I started feeling thirsty, just like someone who had been shot and loosing blood. I knew if I had taken any liquid at that time, I would have died.

But what came to my mind was the 7-7 water I got from Mecca. I have seen and experience how Alfas make use of the Holy water and how it works. While I was being rushed to the hospital, all I could do was to request that my people try as much as possible to get me the 7-7 water.

I took the water and became a bit alive after some days. Some other Islamic rites was also carried out immediately and the Imams, Pastors, and Traditionalists rose up to the occasion.
It was the third day, that I regain consciousness and felt life within me.”, he narrated.

Oluomo took time to thank all his family members, religious leaders, music and movie artistes and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu particularly for all the supports, prayers and love. He called for calmness in the state and advised the people to look only unto God for all things.

The event was duly attended by A-list personalities from all walks of life. Some of the guests include Imam Muyideen Bello, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, Ronke Oshodi Oke, Nike Pella, Fausat Balogun, Saoti Arewa, Oyiboyi and many more..

Watch The video HERE and see photos below...

This useless thug made me spend hours on traffic yesterday as retinue of Police Officers blocked all access roads just because of this. When he was being interviewed, I could count over 20 Police Officers guarding him.

I think being a deadly thug is a very good business. Perhaps, I will have to change my profession

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by OmoManU: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2019
Lol @ 7 7, lol

Oga zamzam water, it's basically the best water in Islam

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos by helinues: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2019
You were lucky, next time you may not be.

Thread carefully

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.