Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. (2068 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / ‘dumping Me Will End You’ – Atiku To Wike,others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tell them that you are sure that they are possessed with so many voices and not a servant to the word from the beginning, the word of old. The truth.

Who is atiku? The pdp bad boys, grand coach of nigeria spoilers,

We know you do not love buhari just as wike rightly pointed out, when it comes to governance give it to him.

If nigerians leave buhari in the helms for like 40 years, we can assure you that the whole wide world will be envious of the prosperity and stabling process of government.

We are super sure he's coasting to victory. Atiku is rejected from the beginning and never again. Bye bye.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by Randy100: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Who is Buhari? A thief, a tribal bigot, a criminal shielder, a killer. Never again.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by Smithkafors(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
It will d u like magic,that was what u people said in osun....we know how it ended.Atikuobi is a goal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
No
Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Surely no
Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tjh
Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
we have stop arguing with idiot, demented pigs of buhari “The choice before us is between competence and incompetence, between broken promises and a man ready and equipped for the job,You must believe in cartoon characters to believe BUHARI can defeat ATIKU

Sometimes, reality is difficult to stare at but best to face it

ATIKU can "NEVER" lose APC has eaten the future of nigeria. And they need the next 4 years to escape jail sentence.. Mr man EFCC will be back to what we used to know.. Under the right leadership.. And that leadership is not buhari Only those doom to be slaves forever will support a lifeless incompetent failure that can't act as a president.
This is 2019 reasonable Nigerians want who will make life better for them not live as a slaves just to settle unwise scores.
I strongly believe Yorubas still have sensible citizens that will like to move Nigerian to a far better place than the present disaster we are in

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
No
Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rebuked
Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by nkwuocha: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Surely no

You need not to allow yourself be used by the devil.You are clearly an agent of darkness,only pretending to write things that are godly.Inside your heart lies an ocean of deception and I can categorically tell you,when the Bible made mention of wolves in sheep's clothing,the scripture was referring to people like you.

Go through the word of God and see how the Almighty chose his Kings.He made known through his chice of his annointed the important role of good leadership.IN all,he gave them Wisdom.He brought low those Evil Kings that turned against his people.

You read your Bible without inviting the Holy Spirit to teach you how to understand it.So you're happy with the situation of this country?The blood bath and evil schemes of the wicked ones in the cabal?

If you're wise,your prayer should be this;"Lord let those who thinks they own Nigeria be put to shame and disgrace.Let the plans of the enemies of equity and fairness in this country return back to their households and oh God,Let your will be done In the forthcoming election.

My advice:Get an understanding of the Bible,but before then,go see a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by enm(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
nkwuocha:

You need not to allow yourself be used by the devil.You are clearly an agent of darkness,only pretending to write things that are godly.Inside your heart lies an ocean of deception and I can categorically tell you,when the Bible made mention of wolves in sheep's clothing,the scripture was referring to people like you.

Go through the word of God and see how the Almighty chose his Kings.He made known through his chice of his annointed the important role of good leadership.IN all,he gave them Wisdom.He brought low those Evil Kings that turned against his people.

You read your Bible without inviting the Holy Spirit to teach you how to understand it.So you're happy with the situation of this country?The blood bath and evil schemes of the wicked ones in the cabal?

If you're wise,your prayer should be this;"Lord let those who thinks they own Nigeria be put to shame and disgrace.Let the plans of the enemies of this country return back to their households and oh God,Let your will be done In the forthcoming election.

My advice:Get an understanding of the Bible,but before then,go see a psychiatrist.

Thank you for this word of advice to him but some word in your write up are uncalled for, i will appreciate it if you can edit it out. Let God's love and understanding lead.

@op you are human and entitled to have your own opinion but don't be too sure of the working of God. The way God reason is different from us and none of us can understand His way unless He made them known to us. I would have say time will tell who is saying the truth but experience has taught me that things can change if we human decided to prove too know and determined to have our way.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sure
Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by BlazeAttai(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thank God we still have reasonable people in this country.
Because i wonder why some people that can not even manage thier house, thier community or to even represent his/her constituent will post abusive words against the President...
Sister, brother can you even rule your village
Because for me o, i think nothing good comes easy that's why i stand with PMB.
I vote for CHANGE.
Change to NEXT LEVEL.
4+4=8, sai baba 2023.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
We know
Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by bnsheikh(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
90 percent physical calculation shows Buhari is the favorite. but I made spiritual findings like countless time, it keeps saying it's Atiku that will win. I'm from Ilorin. those who know me don't joke with me, I'm not God but if I talk, take it serious. Only the fake Men of God will give wrong vision. At this junction, anyone sure of him self should be bold to make declaration. if Buhari won, I will stop visiting nairalacon
Re: If Any Man Of God Told you Atiku Will Win, Tell Them This.. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ya

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Last Night: Atiku/obi Govt. Inaugurated / PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin / Who Takes Over If The President Is Disqualified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.