Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them (26723 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Zenithsblog(f): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Here is the moment Kadaria Ahmed during The NG candidates asked President Buhari and PDP Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar why Nigerians should vote for them.

Atiku Abubakar in his response, claimed that he's the candidate of the future.

While President Buhari when asked, stated that his party recommended him to its executive and as a result of that, he decided to recontest.

The reaction from both candidates got tongues wagging...

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by mightyhazell: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lets do this again,the traditional nairaland way,...

Like for atiku,..share for buhari

322 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by StupidInyamiri: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
When I get old, I want a leather blazer, a bolo tie and a long pony tail so people assume I’m a retired assassin.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by teewhydope(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
two rogues. nigerian's are not ready for progress yet sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by SocialFinance: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari all the way

'Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna
Ex president Abdulsalam Abubakar that ruled for less than ayear currently lives on hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger.
Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo currently lives on hilltop mansion, complete with N7billionlibrary in Abeokuta.
-
Buhari's modest three-bedroom bungalow is located a few metres off Daura Kwangolam road, next to the Daura Shagari Low Cost Housing Estate.
The building is almost nondescript thus attracting no attention.
And this is where ex governor of present 6 Northern States, ex petroleum minister,ex head of state, ex PTF chairman, current sitting President of Nigeria lives?
I thank God that PMB came in my life time.
Of the 10 aircrafts he met on the presidential fleet, 2 are about to be sold, 2 had been donated to our air force, while 2 are currently undergoing repairs.
Since he became president, his wife has been to Hajj and Umurah in SaudiArabia twice, to UK for daughter's graduation, to US twice for invitational engagement, then to Europe recently.
In all her travels, she has never used any aircraft in the presidential fleet but, rather, commercial airlines.
Was it not in this same country that the wife of an ex president traveled with over 60 women just to shop in hong Kong, using one of the aircrafts on the presidential fleet?'
Even if it remains me and my household, PMB will forever remain God-sent.
A sitting president who can give out his daughter in marriage, with less than 30 people in attendance, in his sparsely furnished apartment is a rare breed.

One day, in my old age, I hope to gather my kids and grand kids and tell them stories of PMB, the man that once ruled Nigeria with a spartan lifestyle.

38 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Zenithsblog(f): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Sirheny007(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
I was ashamed to the marrows when i saw that video..
So if the US, Ghana and others 'bring out' their presidents, i will bring Buhari?

The most shameful part was when I compared the answers Buhari and Atiku gave when they were asked if they'd accept defeat..
Atiku went straight to the point whereas Buhari was recounting how he shot a little bird and its mother flew..

Buhari is as daft as the nearest mad man.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by discusant: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
ABUBAKAR ATIKU HAS THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND THAT NIGERIA'S WORST FORM OF UNITARY GOVERNANCE SYSTEM IS THE CAUSE OF

WANTON OFFICIAL CORRUPTION,

BOKO HARAM AND HERDSMEN VIOLENCE,

BIAFRA AND ODUDUWA SECESSIONIST GROUPS,

POLITICAL INSTABILITY

AND ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA.

PRESIDENT BUHARI REFUSES NIGERIANS TO RESTRUCTURE THE FAILED POLITICAL PROCESS,

BECAUSE BUHARI WRONGLY BELIEVES THAT HIS CLAN IN NIGERIA AND NIGER REPUBLIC BENEFIT FROM NIGERIA'S POLITICAL PROCESS

6 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by MrAJQ(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku the criminal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Dandsome: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lol
Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
I rather Vote for LUKAKU, VICTOR MOSES and IGHALO than to vote for "OLUWABUHARIMI" .... .......

17 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Macmoni(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
I guest d difference is clear.. Buhari is surely a aimless leader

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Sunshyne200(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Without purpose of a thing, abuse is inevitable.

While one is future oriented, his second is Past oriented.

While one is passion driven, the other is party driven.

Finally,

While one is Energetic the other is Lifeless.

Las Las we go dey alright.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by ayusco85(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari has no business been anywhere near governance.

In saner climes he shld be somewhere in his village attending to animals and his farm.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Brazzaville(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nice write up
[quote author=SocialFinance post=75322622]Buhari all the way
'Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna.
Ex president Abdulsalam Abubakar that ruled for less than ayear currently lives on hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger.
Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo currently lives on hilltop mansion, complete with N7billionlibrary in Abeokuta.
Buhari's modest three-bedroom bungalow is located a few metres off Daura Kwangolam road, next to the Daura Shagari Low Cost Housing Estate.
And this is where ex governor of present 6 Northern States, ex petroleum minister,ex head of state, ex PTF chairman, current sitting President of Nigeria lives?
Of the 10 aircrafts he met on the presidential fleet, 2 are about to be sold, 2 had been donated to our air force, while 2 are currently undergoing repairs.
Since he became president, his wife
Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by olaolulazio(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
PMB is my choice.... I've decided!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by RZArecta2(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
One good reason not to vote the Daura dùllard cool

5 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by ayusco85(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
SocialFinance:
Buhari all the way

'Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna
-
Since he became president, his wife has been to Hajj and Umurah in SaudiArabia twice, to UK for daughter's graduation, to US twice for invitational engagement, then to Europe recently.
In all her travels, she has never used any aircraft in the presidential fleet but, rather, commercial airlines.
Was it not in this same country that the wife of an ex president traveled with over 60 women just to shop in hong Kong, using one of the aircrafts on the presidential fleet?'
A sitting president who can give out his daughter in marriage, with less than 30 people in attendance, in his sparsely furnished apartment is a rare breed.

One day, in my old age, I hope to gather my kids and grand kids and tell them stories of PMB, the man that once ruled Nigeria with a spartan lifestyle.

I have one word for you....

ZOMBIE

No apologies whatsoever.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by UceeGod: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Any educated person that supports or votes either of these 2 should have his/her certicate sold for akara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Borderless: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
SocialFinance:
Buhari all the way

-

Eeeyah sorry. OYO is your case.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless NigeriaA Vote for buhari is SATANIC!

37 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by chozzy: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dumbo, daft,.dullard president

6 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence.

SocialFinance:
Buhari all the way

-

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Sirheny007(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
SocialFinance:
Buhari all the way

-

[/s]

You may think you are living, but you are brain dead.
What conscientious stupidity.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by seyigiggle: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sai Baba gba penalty lo thrown in cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by TeachingABC: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ok

mightyhazell:
Lets do it again,the traditional nairaland way,...

Like for atiku,..share for buhari
Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by ryloy: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by ozowarac: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Zombie spotted.

SocialFinance:
Buhari all the way
-

8 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them by Etinosa1234: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
SocialFinance:
Buhari all the way

-

nice fiction for a man who is never aware of what is happening

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.