Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) (23408 Views)

JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes...71-73rc / Nigeria Police Academy Admission Processes And News Thread 6th Rc.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
WinningEleven:
. 1. Heating of coke in anaerobic conditions I.e under layer of sand to produce pure graphite. The graphite produced is 99.5% pure and free from grit. 2. Specific gravity Noh niiiiii grin. 3. Sodium hydrogentrioxocarbonate(VI) NaHCO3. 4. The products depends on the electrolode used. If Hg cathodes are used, it yield Sodium Almagam and Oxygen is produced at the anode . If Pt electrolodes are used, Hydrogen and oxygen is yielded. 5. Reaction of Na with Hg. Na + Hg -------> NaHg. When it reacts with water, NaOH, Oxygen and pure mecury is formed. 2NaHg + 2H2O ---------> 2NaOH + 2Hg + O2. 6. it depends on the product you want. If you want Na, use Down cell but if you want NaOH, use Keller-Solvay cell. Forgive any typo. You should have mentioned me

Electrolysis of brine yields H, CL and NAOH.

Specific gravity is also known as relative density.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
WinningEleven:
. 1. Heating of coke in anaerobic conditions I.e under layer of sand to produce pure graphite. The graphite produced is 99.5% pure and free from grit. 2. Specific gravity Noh niiiiii grin. 3. Sodium hydrogentrioxocarbonate(VI) NaHCO3. 4. The products depends on the electrolode used. If Hg cathodes are used, it yield Sodium Almagam and Oxygen is produced at the anode . If Pt electrolodes are used, Hydrogen and oxygen is yielded. 5. Reaction of Na with Hg. Na + Hg -------> NaHg. When it reacts with water, NaOH, Oxygen and pure mecury is formed. 2NaHg + 2H2O ---------> 2NaOH + 2Hg + O2. 6. it depends on the product you want. If you want Na, use Down cell but if you want NaOH, use Keller-Solvay cell. Forgive any typo. You should have mentioned me

Any gist bro??

Kini latest
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Any gist bro??

Kini latest
baba nothing much. My android spoilt recently and I'm using one bb like this. I wouldve asked questions but my phone just died last night.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2019
WinningEleven:
baba nothing much. My android spoilt recently and I'm using one bb like this. I wouldve asked questions but my phone just died last night.

Haaaaa!!!
Ook

She o wa ni whatsapp??
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Haaaaa!!!
Ook

She o wa ni whatsapp??
I was before but not anymore. I wanna drop questions so stay tuned wink
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by SufferHeadAjebo: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
See this group booming with Questions.... Where was everybody before JAMB ?? ...Anyways the Bigger Obstacle is Post utme.....but for us that applied Unimaid no need to stress for putme.......Any Unimaid applicant on here?? .and by the way Wish Everyone the very best!! I hope we get our dream course by the end of this admission cycle!!
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
WinningEleven:
I was before but not anymore. I wanna drop questions so stay tuned wink

Pls are we to upload our ssce result now
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Pls are we to upload our ssce result now

Wait till.the form is out.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
WinningEleven:
1. Define vasectomy and tuberllization. How are both of them related? 2. The dorsal root of a spinal gangelion contains sensory neurons. True or False?? 3. Interruptions in a neurons myelin sheath in a neuron is called? 4. What causes exophthalmic and hyperplastic goitre?? 5. What is the function of angiotensin and aldosterone?? DrBrainiac

Bro, your no. 1 is "tubal ligation" and not what you wrote there.....
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Bro, your no. 1 is "tubal ligation" and not what you wrote there.....
Oh... Yeah smiley
Ask your own questions. Let's kick off from there wink
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 5:17am On Jul 01, 2019
WinningEleven:

Oh... Yeah smiley
Ask your own questions. Let's kick off from there wink

Hmm, nice...

1. What is pickling?

2. The excretory organ for cruteacians is what?

3. The preparation of salt depends on two conditions, what are they??

5. What is diastole?

6. What is systole??

7. My girlfriend came out from a dark room to a place where thier is sunlight, on coming out her eyes were dizzed..
What should be the cause??

PS. A sentence is enough for all the answers here.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Encyclopaedia: 5:53am On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=WinningEleven post=75370009]
Nice.

Ethyne is hybridized sp
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Encyclopaedia: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2019
1. 2. Green gland 3.solubility and heat 5. Relaxation of the heart 6. Contraction of the heart 7. Inability of the pupil to contract as a result of sudden penetration of light
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Oladele2393(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2019
As we all know the process as began for the admission of new students into the University(Ambrose Alli university) the school pume is out for new jambite and Direct entry students, so kindly go to get your form before it's too late.
Eligible students with jamb score above 180 can apply for any courses including medical courses. I'm definitely a living testimony I got my admission into medicine and surgery with just 204 in JAMB, and if you have any questions as regards the application form you can join the what's app group also for aspirant....
https:///FpyLNgOsHjMKFORlckmFMH
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don land. grin
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Hmm, nice...

1. What is pickling?

2. The excretory organ for cruteacians is what?

3. The preparation of salt depends on two conditions, what are they??

5. What is diastole?

6. What is systole??

7. My girlfriend came out from a dark room to a place where thier is sunlight, on coming out her eyes were dizzed..
What should be the cause??

PS. A sentence is enough for all the answers here.
1. Pickling is the removal of impurities during steel extraction and production using HF or HCl
2. Green glands are correct.
3. *pH of both reactants, temperature and solubility
4. Not included wink
5. Diastole occurs when the ventricles and auricles experience low pressure while the pulmonary artery with the superior vena cava experience high pressure. Blood flows through the mitral valve (right side of the heart) and tricuspid valve(left part of the heart. The respective ventricles fill up with water and the cusps closes using papilliary muscles and chordae tendinae
6. Systole occurs when the heart contracts and blood flows out. Oxygenated blooad moves out through the aorta and vena cava while deoxygenated blood leaves through the pulmonary artery.
7. Rapid increase in light conc bleaches rhodopsin, the pigment contained in the rod cells that are sensitive to black and while colours only
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
DrBrainiac1
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Encyclopaedia:
1. 2. Green gland 3.solubility and heat 5. Relaxation of the heart 6. Contraction of the heart 7. Inability of the pupil to contract as a result of sudden penetration of light
Welcome to the party bro!
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by TrollKiller(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
School na scam
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by qanda: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Free Post UTME materials available on Q and A App. Get the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Encyclopaedia: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good to go! Attempt these questions: 1. Name the most electro positive element 2. Name the noble gas being called the light gas 3. What causes of hemolytic anaemia 4. Give the solvent that dissolves gold 5. The funny bone is found where .? Let's start with these....
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Encyclopaedia:
Good to go! Attempt these questions: 1. Name the most electro positive element 2. Name the noble gas being called the light gas 3. What causes of hemolytic anaemia 4. Give the solvent that dissolves gold 5. The funny bone is found where .? Let's start with these....

Na

He

Lack of cyano cobalamine

Acqua regia

Funny bone?? I don't know..
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
WinningEleven:

1. Pickling is the removal of impurities during steel extraction and production using HF or HCl
4. Not included wink
5. Diastole occurs when the ventricles and auricles experience low pressure while the pulmonary artery with the superior vena cava experience high pressure. Blood flows through the mitral valve (right side of the heart) and tricuspid valve(left part of the heart. The respective ventricles fill up with water and the cusps closes using papilliary muscles and chordae tendinae
6. Systole occurs when the heart contracts and blood flows out. Oxygenated blooad moves out through the aorta and vena cava while deoxygenated blood leaves through the pulmonary artery.
7. Rapid increase in light conc bleaches rhodopsin, the pigment contained in the rod cells that are sensitive to black and while colours only

Bro, what's your hobby

*Typing*

Okk. That's why.....
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Encyclopaedia:

You can't just say contraction / relaxation of the heart.....

Tell us about what is contracting /relaxing...
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
WinningEleven:

4. Not included wink

Lol.

Your no. 4 tho.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Encyclopaedia: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Na

He

Lack of cyano cobalamine

Acqua regia

Funny bone?? I don't know..

You got only one correctly. Which was aqua regia.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Encyclopaedia post=79875468][/quote]
1??
Lemme see your answers..
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Encyclopaedia: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

You can't just say contraction / relaxation of the heart.....

Tell us about what is contracting /relaxing...
contraction of the heart or any chamber of the heart creates an increase in pressure generated by the arteries. This pressure is called systolic pressure. It is always higher than the diatomic pressure. The normal blood pressure is 120/80. Let's also use this as a case study, the numerator is systolic while the denominator is the diastolic pressure. The reverse process is for diastolic pressure.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
[b][/b]UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2019/2020 : CONTACT US SHOULD YOU OR YOUR WARD WANT TO REGISTER

It's no more news that the university of Ibadan has released the modality for her 2019/2020 postutme. As a certified graduate of the said University, we all understand all this necessary details and steps involved in providing you a topnotch applications. We help candidates register at an affordable cost. Hence, you don't need to travel to the school nor visit any bank. Save your time by contacting us.we'll get you registered in 30minutes.

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL : 08136043823
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Encyclopaedia: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

1??

Lemme see your answers..
1. Francium 2. Xenon 3. Rhesus and ABO blood type incompatibility. The complication of this leads to still birth. 5. At tip of the elbow. It is also known as olecranon
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Encyclopaedia: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Encyclopaedia:
1. Francium 2. Xenon 3. Rhesus and ABO blood type incompatibility. The complication of this leads to still birth. 5. At tip of the elbow. It is also known as olecranon
you can ask your questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

[GUIDELINE] 2016/2017 Command Secondary Schools Admission / Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate / JAMB Scraps Mouse, Adopts “Eight-Key Device” System For 2017 CBT Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.