Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) (23306 Views)

JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes...71-73rc / Nigeria Police Academy Admission Processes And News Thread 6th Rc.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Generalkorex(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Starkid3010:
god bless you bro
Kudos more power
But please update on those putme past questions

And if you can get neco and gce also it will be good

We update the application timely. Expect some updates soon
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2019
WinningEleven:
Chidorx60 where art thou
right here brov
I'm actually writing an exam this period, but I ll try to particpate
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Chidorx60:
right here brov
I'm actually writing an exam this period, but I ll try to particpate
Exam?
What exam?
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
WinningEleven:
DrBrainiac1
You're such an unserious fellow. You got them right sha
Why do you like asking wicked question? That your chemistry was a combo of lamlads and Ababio

Don't mind me jare........

What about I change my name to WinningTwelve
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Don't mind me jare........

What about I change my name to WinningTwelve
or Winning11.
Its okay sha
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by itsjustaz14: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
WinningEleven:
I'll be posting questions from this book from time to time
Pls how can I get this book?
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
itsjustaz14:
Pls how can I get this book?
I actually ordered mine from UI. Total cost was 3k
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by itsjustaz14: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
WinningEleven:
I actually ordered mine from UI. Total cost was 3k
But I thought UI don't normally release their past questions
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
itsjustaz14:
But I thought UI don't normally release their past questions
That aren't past questions exactly.
Theyre just mock/Sample questions
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
WinningEleven:

My friend, how are you
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
WinningEleven:

please can you reccomend me some biology and chemistry textbuk to smash jamb.and also are software practice version of jamb beta than hard copy
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:

please can you reccomend me some biology and chemistry textbuk to smash jamb.and also are software practice version of jamb beta than hard copy
well, forgive me if I make any spelling mistake. I'm using my small phone. Chemistry:-lamlads + ababio/new school chemistry. Physics:_- lamlads + All Inclusive calculations in physics + new school. Biology;- modern biology nd lamlads. I won't recommend softcopy. It can lead to poor retentive memory
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

My friend, how are you
my brother I'm fine o. Drop some questions na
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2019
1. The process by which light affects the productivity of crops due to length of thr day is called what?

Photoperiodism

2. When hydroxonium Ion reacts with hydroxide Ion it is refered to as neutralization reaction, true or false?

True

3. Zncl and fecl cannot be gotten from an aqueous solution through evaporation, true or false?

True

4. Binary compounds contain two elements and they usually end with "ide" except ---------- and -------------

H2o and NH3

5. The oxidation number of hydrogen is always +1 except in ------------------- where it is -1

Metallic hydride

6. Nostoc is under what class??

Cyanophyta

7. The leaves of ferns are called what?

Fronds

8. The vascular bundles of monocots are arranged in a group of threes, true or false?

True

9. All oxides and hydroxides of metals are basic, true or false?

True

10. In one sentence explain why their are droplets of water around a bottle of milk brought out from the refrigerator??

Water vapor around the bottle lose some of their kinetic energy to the cold body(bottle of milk)
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
WinningEleven:

Exam?
What exam?
An ssce exam
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
1. The process by which light affects the productivity of crops due to length of thr day is called what?

2. When hydroxonium Ion reacts with hydroxide Ion it is refered to as neutralization reaction, true or false?

3. Zncl and fecl cannot be gotten from an aqueous solution through evaporation, true or false?

4. Binary compounds contain two elements and they usually end with "ide" except ---------- and -------------

5. The oxidation number of hydrogen is always +1 except in ------------------- where it is -1

8. The vascular bundles of monocots are arranged in a group of threes, true or false?

10. In one sentence explain why their are droplets of water around a bottle of milk brought out from the refrigerator??
2. True
3. True
4. Water and P²H⁴ (diphosphane)
5. Hydroxylamine
6. Cyanophyta
7. Frond
8. True
9. False
10. It condenses the water around the bottle
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chidorx60:

An ssce exam
Oh. Best of luck bro ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Photoperiodism

True

True

H2o and NH3

Metallic hydride

Cyanophyta

Fronds

True

True

Water vapor around the bottle lose some of their kinetic energy to the cold body(bottle of milk)
Ans
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
Ans
I scored 7/10. Though I disagree with your no9 sir
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
WinningEleven:
I scored 7/10. Though I disagree with your no9 sir

Its bases sorry, not basic

Its a typo.

You got 8 now.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Its bases sorry, not basic
Its a typo.
You got 8 now.
ok bro. Where did you see that hotoperiodism from?
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
WinningEleven:

Ecological factors under abiotic factors
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
WinningEleven:

Abiotic factors, under ecological factors
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Abiotic factors, under ecological factors
which textbook
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
WinningEleven:
which textbook

Essential
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
1. The limbs of vertebrates are arranged in a basic plan called?

2. Ulna has a cavity called??

3.axis articulates with the atlas by a process called?

4. Ulna has a projection called??

5. Lumbar vertebrate has two additional projection called??

6. Humerus has three projections called??

7. When co2 and Nh3 are compressed at high pressure and temperature of 300°c, what is formed??

8. Seliwanoff,'s reaction are undergone by which compound??

9. When amides react with naoh and br with the elimination of carbonyl group, amine is formed. What is the name of this reaction??

10. The water present in an hydrates or salt gives color and shape to it, true or false?

11. What type of force is holding iodine crystals and naphthalene crytals
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

7. When co2 and Nh3 are compressed at high pressure and temperature of 300°c, what is formed??

9. When amides react with naoh and br with the elimination of carbonyl group, amine is formed. What is the name of this reaction??

10. The water present in an hydrates or salt gives color and shape to it, true or false?

DrBrainiac1:

1. Basic pentadactyl plan. 2. Trochelear foramen 3. Odontoid process 4. Olcecranon process 5.Articular projections 6. Tuberousities? 7. Urea 8. Alkanol.? 9. No idea 10. True 11. Van der waals
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
1. Define vasectomy and tuberllization. How are both of them related? 2. The dorsal root of a spinal gangelion contains sensory neurons. True or False?? 3. Interruptions in a neurons myelin sheath in a neuron is called? 4. What causes exophthalmic and hyperplastic goitre?? 5. What is the function of angiotensin and aldosterone?? DrBrainiac
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
WinningEleven:
1. Define vasectomy and tuberllization. How are both of them related? 2. The dorsal root of a spinal gangelion contains sensory neurons. True or False?? 3. Interruptions in a neurons myelin sheath in a neuron is called? 4. What causes exophthalmic and hyperplastic goitre?? 5. What is the function of angiotensin and aldosterone?? DrBrainiac

Yes, aburo bawoni

Hmmm. Ofe pami ni??

Vasectomy is a surgical removal of the vas deferens

False?

Don't know o

Lack of Iodine?

Aldosterone is a hormone secreted at the adrenal cortex, it regulates the amount or Na and K in the body.

Anfiotensin is a protein which regulates the aeterial pressure.
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
DrBrainiac1:

Yes, aburo bawoni

Hmmm. Ofe pami ni??

Vasectomy is a surgical removal of the vas deferens

False?

Don't know o

Lack of Iodine?

Aldosterone is a hormone secreted at the adrenal cortex, it regulates the amount or Na and K in the body.

Anfiotensin is a protein which regulates the aeterial pressure.
just know that. Tuberlliagtion is the female version of vascectomy. True is correct in the other questions. You got the rest. Ask yours
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by DrBrainiac1: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Briefly explain acheson process

2. Another name for specific gravity is what??

3. Formula for baking soda??

4. Electrolysis of brine yields what??

5. What causes sodium amalgam? And when it is treated with water, it yield what??

6. The electrolytic cell in the electrolysis of brine is called what??
Re: Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) by WinningEleven(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
Briefly explain acheson process

2. Another name for specific gravity is what??

3. Formula for baking soda??

4. Electrolysis of brine yields what??

5. What causes sodium amalgam? And when it is treated with water, it yield what??

6. The electrolytic cell in the electrolysis of brine is called what??
. 1. Heating of coke in anaerobic conditions I.e under layer of sand to produce pure graphite. The graphite produced is 99.5% pure and free from grit. 2. Specific gravity Noh niiiiii grin. 3. Sodium hydrogentrioxocarbonate(VI) NaHCO3. 4. The products depends on the electrolode used. If Hg cathodes are used, it yield Sodium Almagam and Oxygen is produced at the anode . If Pt electrolodes are used, Hydrogen and oxygen is yielded. 5. Reaction of Na with Hg. Na + Hg -------> NaHg. When it reacts with water, NaOH, Oxygen and pure mecury is formed. 2NaHg + 2H2O ---------> 2NaOH + 2Hg + O2. 6. it depends on the product you want. If you want Na, use Down cell but if you want NaOH, use Keller-Solvay cell. Forgive any typo. You should have mentioned me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? / Six Nigerian Students Cancel Trip For Robotics Competition In S/africa / FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.