Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Just In: Gombe Pdp Campaign Dg Defects To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Gombe Pdp Campaign Dg Defects To Apc (493 Views)

Dankwambo’s Ally, 4 Other Gombe PDP Chieftains Defect To APC / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term / Senator Bayero Nafada Slaps Commissioner At Gombe PDP Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Gombe Pdp Campaign Dg Defects To Apc by MrAJQ(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Juliana Taiwo-Obalonye, Abuja

The Director General of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) campaign organisation in Gombe State, Alhaji Bala, Bello Tinka (alias Tinka Point) has defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He is expected to formally join the APC, with others during the campaign rally on Saturday.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said in a statement that Tinka met President Muhammadu Buhari at State House, Abuja, on Thursday night, where he pledged his allegiance to the APC, and also vowed to bring his political weight to bear on the election of the president for a second term in office.

“Coming exactly a fortnight to the presidential election, the defection of Alhaji Tinka deals a massive blow to the PDP in Gombe. PDP currently governs the state, and has done so since 2003,” the statement read.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/gombe-pdp-campaign-dg-defects-to-apc/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Gombe Pdp Campaign Dg Defects To Apc by MrAJQ(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
PDP has been on frequent hit since late December, from big party member decamping to failed Dubai plan, to falling down from stage (stagequake) lols.

Since late December after observing the happenings in country politics arguing with anybody that says Atiku will defeat Buhari.

Once i see such people living in delusion I just smile and walk on.

Oya the children of hate over to you, start your trademark, throwing insults on Buharists.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Gombe Pdp Campaign Dg Defects To Apc by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Breaking news.......

Atiku don dey see im period....
Re: Just In: Gombe Pdp Campaign Dg Defects To Apc by GuyWise101(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
All we know is that bulhari is a dullard and must return to daura in failbulhari.

Re: Just In: Gombe Pdp Campaign Dg Defects To Apc by madridguy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Before 16th FeBuhari, Atiku will be alone shocked

My only headache now is who will prepare me ofe owerri or Ofe Nsala to celebrate SAI BABA victory.

God help me preserve and keep Sai Baba before and beyond 16th FeBuhari 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Campaigns For Muhammadu Buhari In U.S / 2019: Over 5.5m Pvcs Collected In Lagos, INEC / JUST IN: APC Can’t Field Candidates In Rivers Elections, Supreme Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.