Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Toto Lgc: Hon Ari Thanks Supporter's In Toto Lgc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toto Lgc: Hon Ari Thanks Supporter's In Toto Lgc (301 Views)

Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA / Hon. Ari Member Representing Nasarawa/toto Federal Constituency Since Assumption / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toto Lgc: Hon Ari Thanks Supporter's In Toto Lgc by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Press release
-----------------------------------------------------------------1st February,2019.

Gentlemen and Ladies of the press.

With sincere gratitude, I wish to acknowledge the efforts of our community supporter's In Toto LGC.

I could not have run such a successful election campaign yesterday without your energy, time and many talents.Iam proud that, I will represent you in National Asembly few days to come with best of my ability to deliver your mission in National Asembly in National discuss and to attract federal government to construct Nasarawa/Toto Federal road and many other projects.

My Special thanks to the League of Women Voters, APC family in Toto LGC,Support groups and media volunteers.

I want to use this medium to also thanks league of women's for hosting their well-organized, nonpartisan forum in various WARDs we visited yesterday in support of us ahead of general election this month.

It's on this road to my election, I received the UMAISHA DEVELOPMENT AREA Chronicle's endorsement and I appreciate them for recognizing our plan of action if elected come 16 February

Many kudos to the progressives people of this WARDs
.Umaisha
.Kenyahu
.Ugya
.Shafa-Kwatto
shafa-abakwa
and many others wards that were not mention,who have supported me and ready to champion our cause to next level.I thank you all for your hard work, encouragement and financial Support which kept me energized and on course, in other to enable us to worked for your community's.

most of all, thanks to you, leaders of our great party and the stakeholders of this various ward we visited yesterday.

You have done for me, in primary election and you will do more in general election.

I don't have any formidable opponents who possess the admirable trait and strong desire to be involved in our community's interest like me.

I hope to work with all of you and the entire community's in other to move it to next level.

Signed
DUBAGARI JNR, (CRSN,FSra)
media volunteer.
Re: Toto Lgc: Hon Ari Thanks Supporter's In Toto Lgc by dollytino4real(f): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
that kind Toto LG n.a. wah dat means there will be prick lgc out there

(1) (Reply)

Insight To Nigeria Election And Why You Should Not Fall For Campaign Speak / Ondo N-power Beneficiaries Hold Eight-hour Rally For Buhari: / Polling Firm, Which Predicted Buhari’s 2015 Victory, Predicts 2019 Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.