Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Need A Logo And Mock Up - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Logo And Mock Up (1085 Views)

Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 / 10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Logo And Mock Up by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
I need a logo and mock up for a blog. if you can do it, state your price and contact
Re: I Need A Logo And Mock Up by JeielOS10(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
remiproxy:
I need a logo and mock up for a blog. if you can do it, state your price and contact

I'm Jeiel OS... I am a visual identity designer with over 6 years of experience

You can check my portfolio

www.dribbble.com/Jeiel_OS
www.behance.net/jeieloset3cc6

Instagram @jeiel_os

Kindly check it, if you're impressed reach me on whatsapp 07032406690 we'll discus price there.
Thanks cheers

When you
Re: I Need A Logo And Mock Up by IamProdigy: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2019
remiproxy:

Hi remiproxy

Let's help you get an amazing brand identity and designs that will be functional and professional..

Need to see samples.
www.instagram.com/inspiredprodigee

I do hope to hear from you.

Contact on my bio.
Re: I Need A Logo And Mock Up by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
IamProdigy:

Hi remiproxy

Let's help you get an amazing brand identity and designs that will be functional and professional..

Need to see samples.
www.instagram.com/inspiredprodigee

I do hope to hear from you.

Contact on my bio.
check your whatsapp
Re: I Need A Logo And Mock Up by rxmusa(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
remiproxy:
iObserver Graphics are ready to handle your logo design at affordable price while still ensuring exquisite, elegant and classic touch to it. Contact on whatsapp 09126994917
Re: I Need A Logo And Mock Up by don4real18(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
remiproxy:
Hi, you are at the right place... You can check out some of my pp on uplabs.com/k_bello and contact me on 08140718320
Re: I Need A Logo And Mock Up by olubukunade345: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
remiproxy we have it

(1) (Reply)

Is This Laptop Specs Good For Video Editing, Graphics Design And Motion Graphics / Pen On Paper Titled : Children (born To Suffer) / How To Construct A Basic Mobile Work Bench

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.