Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 (1570 Views)

I Need Udemy Courses On Photoshop And Illustrator / Making Good Illustration Outlines On Photoshop / Desire Help On Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 by thebiggestgists(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2019
I have been unable to open mock-up files on Photoshop 7. It's keep saying " unknown data has been encountered reading layers and will be discarded" and it keeps saying that for any other mock-up file I download. I don't know what to do. So please any suggestion is welcomed thank you.

Re: Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 by thebiggestgists(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Anyone
Re: Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 by don4real18(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2019
thebiggestgists:
Anyone
Is it difficult to design your own mockup?
Re: Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 by Donmako199(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
I think 3D effects must be there in the Photoshop if not u can't design your mock-up
Re: Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 by thebiggestgists(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
don4real18:

Is it difficult to design your own mockup?
kind of
downloaded a 3d glass window mockup and tried to edit it but it keep saying unknown data encountered on each layer of the file
Re: Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 by Offpoint1: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
thebiggestgists:

kind of
downloaded a 3d glass window mockup and tried to edit it but it keep saying unknown data encountered on each layer of the file
Why are you still using Photoshop 7 in 2019 bro?

There's no 3D option in PS 7, so you can't edit a job done in higher version of PS without encountering problem.

I'll advice you purchase or download PS CC or at least PS cs6 extended.
Re: Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 by thebiggestgists(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Offpoint1:

Why are you still using Photoshop 7 in 2019 bro?

There's no 3D option in PS 7, so you can't edit a job done in higher version of PS without encountering problem.

I'll advice you purchase or download PS CC or at least PS cs6 extended.
thanks op

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Transmitter For Quadcopter / How To Create A Video With Powerpoint / Ballpen Drawing Of Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.