Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB (698 Views)

2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC / Disenfranchised Anambra PDP Delegates: "A Coup Against Maduka, Mockery Of Democr / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by tobby98: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
It has become almost a normalty for one to attend churches today with the clergy or pastors directly or indirectly asking the congregation members to get their PVC ready to participate in the February16 elections... What I don't understand is that who are they rooting for afterall every citizen has a right to make a choice but we can't underestimate the huge followers of Christianity in Nigeria....
There has been more religious and ethnic division,killings in the country since 2015.. so I understand their feelings of the Christendom...
As a Christian and a true Nigerian I don't need to be told by my pastor of what is going on.... afterall the top leading candidates are practicing Islam but there is an obvious difference.... One is an extremist while the other is more modern and open to all..
Let's all make a choice that the future would be proud of....
#LetsGetNigeriaWorking..
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by blackboy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Coup against who or what? Are not mosques or ifa shrines advising their members to get their PVC? Is it not a civic duty> or the right thing to do? Is not Buhari's VP not just a christian but a pastor? Have not several pastors or clergy men visited PMB on a goodwill visit?
Don't instigate rubbish. I know a pastor on my street who voted for Buhari in 2015 meaning he did not vote for a christian GEJ. Are the 2 main contenders not Muslims? Or are you trying to say Buhari is anti christian ? and Atiku or other candidates are Christians.

Please in churches they will tell you obey traffic rules, go to work early etc they dont only preach going to heaven.

Guy if you be Muslim and you never get your PVC go get am. Election is not about christian Muslim but about giving all Nigerians a better life. Personally if you fail after 4 years why give you another 4 years? You think am? If you like or anyone likes vote for your choice. PMB/Osinbanjo should be a ticket for christian voters but it's not about religion. I would advise all Nigerians to vote for a healthy and successful leader come Feb 16

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by BabaO2: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
tobby98:
It has become almost a normalty for one to attend churches today with the clergy or pastors directly or indirectly asking the congregation members to get their PVC ready to participate in the February16 elections... What I don't understand is that who are they rooting for afterall every citizen has a right to make a choice but we can't underestimate the huge followers of Christianity in Nigeria....
There has been more religious and ethnic division,killings in the country since 2015.. so I understand their feelings of the Christendom...
As a Christian and a true Nigerian I don't need to be told by my pastor of what is going on.... afterall the top leading candidates are practicing Islam but there is an obvious difference.... One is an extremist while the other is more modern and open to all..
#LetsGetNigeriaWorking..
Ode, oponu, who is modern if I may ask? Atiku is worse than Buhari when it comes to religion handling, with all the packaging for him to look like moderate Muslim, he couldn't stop insulting Christianity tenet at the last church engagement he was forced to attend by not removing his cap.
In most churches, instruction to collect PVC is to vote out Atiku the symbol of corruption and never allowed a parochial and a symbol of tribalism to ever be VP of Nigeria
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by tobby98: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
BabaO2:

Ode, oponu, who is modern if I may ask? Atiku is worse than Buhari when it comes to religion handling, with all the packaging for him to look like moderate Muslim, he couldn't stop insulting Christianity tenet at the last church engagement he was forced to attend by not removing his cap.
In most churches, instruction to collect PVC is to vote out Atiku the symbol of corruption and never allowed a parochial and a symbol of tribalism to ever be VP of Nigeria
I never mentioned any name here.. but u just confirmed that Buhari is an archaic and despotic leader.. He is not in charge of the government as it were...If na corruption be the only line of defense you ve got against Atiku then we are tired of that...
Just tell us why we should vote Buhari again or forever hold ur peace...Asshole

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by Charmingrascal(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wetin this one dey even talk
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by tobby98: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
blackboy:
Coup against who or what? Are not mosques or ifa shrines advising their members to get their PVC? Is it not a civic duty> or the right thing to do? Is not Buhari's VP not just a christian but a pastor? Have not several pastors or clergy men visited PMB on a goodwill visit?
Don't instigate rubbish. I know a pastor on my street who voted for Buhari in 2015 meaning he did not vote for a christian GEJ. Are the 2 main contenders not Muslims? Or are you trying to say Buhari is anti christian ? and Atiku or other candidates are Christians.

Please in churches they will tell you obey traffic rules, go to work early etc they dont only preach going to heaven.

Guy if you be Muslim and you never get your PVC go get am. Election is not about christian Muslim but about giving all Nigerians a better life. Personally if you fail after 4 years why give you another 4 years? You think am? If you like or anyone likes vote for your choice. PMB/Osinbanjo should be a ticket for christian voters but it's not about religion. I would advise all Nigerians to vote for a healthy and successful leader come Feb 16
Go and hug transformer...Aside religion.. Buhari has good intentions for the country but he is old and surrounded by cabals who don't mean well for Nigeria
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by BabaO2: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
tobby98:

I never mentioned any name here.. but u just confirmed that Buhari is an archaic and despotic leader.. He is not in charge of the government as it were...If na corruption be the only line of defense you ve got against Atiku then we are tired of that...
To hell with you and the symbol of corruption. Your likes can only survive in corrupt and disorganised environment
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by igbeke: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
H
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by Kingspin(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
tobby98:
#LetsGetNigeriaWorking..
OP you are a devil?
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by sammy99(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
tobby98:

Go and hug transformer...Aside religion.. Buhari has good intentions for the country but he is old and surrounded by cabals who don't mean well for Nigeria

so u even know dat d cabals are d one rulling under d disguise of PMB and u still want to vote him so dat d cabals will keep destroying our country

#SMH
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by tobby98: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

so u even know dat d cabals are d one rulling under d disguise of PMB and u still want to vote him so dat d cabals will keep destroying our country

#SMH
All the more reason I want out... Let's try Atiku
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
blackboy:

What a sensible comment! You're one of the intelligent few I have seen here. As a matter of fact, i voted buhari in 2015 and I am a christian. I even canvassed vote for him, not because Osinbajo is a christian or pastor. I do not even belong to his denomination. But this month by the grace of God, if the election is going to hold, I am voting Atiku/Obi and i have my reasons. Ki olorun da emi gbogbo wa si. Nigeria must be united again. We must strengthen our economy and constitution again. Respect for the rule of law must be restored. Those voting on the line of sentiments will be emancipated someday. I do not belong to a particular party. I am Nigerian and Nigeria is the only country I have.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by sammy99(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
tobby98:
All the more reason I want out... Let's try Atiku
hmmm...........
Re: Why Are Many Churches Advising Members To Get PVC?A Coup Against PMB by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2019
tobby98:

Why argue with this guy? You should know them by their comments....the myopic and gullible ones. They attack without logical reasoning. Illiteracy is not only when you can speak, read or write. illiteracy is when you are not in tune with reality....when you are not liberated to see the truth in the face of deceit. In 2015, we smuggled buhari in, thinking he would curb insecurity because of his military background but he rather made it worse. As I speak to you , scores were massacred in Borno yesterday by armed bandits( you know buhari and governor shetima of borno have said they should not call them boko haram again so investors won't be scared, as if they don't know much more about the situations in Nigeria than we do grin ). Substandard ammunition were procured to fight boko haram, which was one of the many sins of Jonathan. The kind of systematic and coded corruption going on in this government is worrisome, jonathan own na tip of the iceberg. Good morning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Video Footage Of Osinbajo Chopper Crash / KANU Should Reveal My Identity As A Cameroonian In 48 Hours, Or Else -atiku / Finally China And Nigeria Are Now Equal In Nuclear Launch(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.