Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures (34089 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / List Of Courses Offered At Summit University Offa (checklist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by etrouble: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pope22:
Big secondary school

Yes, there is no Tithe and Miracle Sales in Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by dharmeelawlarh(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
HigherEd:
Fair enough... Ansarudeen seems to be the winners or catholic version of Christianity. If I'm not wrong they founded both fountain and al hikmah universities. Fountain from what I've seen in pictures is a bit impressive...

Lalasticlala
You're wrong, Fountain University is for Nasfat

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Agreed and I accept with your ideology, but is this edifice worth a university? Let's stop being mediocre, yes, I apperciate the management for striving to put this in place but what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. St. Gregory Secondary School in Lagos will beat this building in terms of structure and infrastructure
Gone are the days, when too much cash are put out to set up university, it is not the structure that matter , but the impact of the education that will be acquired. currently, computer had replace the purpose of building more infrastructure, it has even give more space for larger number of student. so the current structure of that present school doesn't matter. we need to do more with less. mismanagement does not grow economy.

if i show you some old public secondary school in germany, not even oba awon university ( OAU) can stand it. but that does not make oau worthless. or lesser university.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pope22:
Big secondary school
Building doesn't portray a good school but knowledge, hardworking and determination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Arelyn: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
So funny what we think education is in Nigeria. Our first thought is a giant structure with a acres of lands but we neglect the content. Most universities in Europe has not more than a single building and yet the quality of education is better than our "mother of all universities" in Nigeria.

I know many Nigerians will die to get a visa to study in a block of classroom like this....Our idea of education needs to change and it should not be about structure but content

Many months ago there was "show us your school trend" online. I couldn't help it but laugh when I see alumnus of different universities bashing each other but they all fail to understand that in terms of content received from any of the school, they are on the same level.

Some alumnus will argue that they have many professors in their department, but ask them what the prof has made them to achieve, they start counting the stars in the sky. Even the profs are barely known outside the shores of Nigeria ( except for a few)

For you to be a standout student of any university in Nigeria, you must have put in your own amount of knowledge seeking sojourn.

I care less about the container of a product, but the content is the ultimate. Coca-cola has change his container a few times, but can they dare to change the content even for a day?

4 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by sod09(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
HigherEd:
Fair enough... Ansarudeen seems to be the winners or catholic version of Christianity. If I'm not wrong they founded both fountain and al hikmah universities. Fountain from what I've seen in pictures is a bit impressive...

Lalasticlala
fountain is nasfat bro

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
If you visit UAE you would change ur mind
An unimaginative mind should not be mistaken for moderation

CodeTemplar:
Hmmm ... this is very moderate now. though I know some Muslims like their things like that.

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Skodiswayze(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
So cos you (summit) has started admitting we no go hear word again, After how many years.
School that looks like a secondary school (health tech offa)
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
Do you want them to be wasteful. one of the best ranking university globally is not even up to my secondary school.california institute of technology.in size and space
No. I want them to be a little bit more creative. Though what is most important is the school standard itself and what goes on inside those buildings.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by bisehece: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
kwara
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by snowball11(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
Do you want them to be wasteful. one of the best ranking university globally is not even up to my secondary school.california institute of technology.in size and space

And how is California Institute of Technology a Secondary School?
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by apelike: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Where is the Islam bomber department under faculty of sucide education undecided

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
No. I want them to be a little bit more creative. Though what is most important is the school standard itself and what goes on inside those buildings.
All i need to build a university now assuming i am interested is just a single building.

we are in the 21 century, Social media can even be used for my school fest. it will be a great way to increase the attendance and engagement of student in any event. i can even set up a social display at the single block building area and run a social media wall on that display.

social media wall can be used as an aggregated feed solution of social media posts from sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus that are showcased on any digital signage display. Posts using event related hashtags or handles are channeled to the display, which refresh in new content automatically. that is just the tips and i think this idea is more creative than wasting lands that should be used for agriciltural or real estate purpose to simply building a playground in the name of university.

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
snowball11:

And how is California Institute of Technology a Secondary School?
i just said it is far more smaller than my secondary school. goggle is your best friend. it is a university i know.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Mikeparlo12(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
True....so many schools in California are just one building
vaxx:

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by wink2015(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
barojana:
Pictures of Islamic based Summit university in Kwara. Founded by Ansarudeen

University Gate
Lecture theatre

OFFA REMINDS ME OF THAT DEADLY OFFA BANK ROBBERY!

Which took the lives of 33 persons including police personnel when armed robbers led by a dismissed police corporal Late Michael Adikwu with some of his accomplices such as Ogunleye, Akinnibosun, Stand well, Niyi etc stormed 5 banks to rob, stormed the Offa police station to steal fire arms and kill police personnel stationed at the police station including civilian in the vicinity.

Thank God, good news is coming from Offa, Kwara state.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Friend01(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Ansarudeen is a name of a terrorist group oh shocked shocked

What fvckery sad

I agree as a Muslim that Ansarudeen is a terrorist group who terrorise your zombie brain with the truth.

I am wondering if you have any working cells in that flat cranium of yours?

just asking though.

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Friend01(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
richidinho:
bokoharam training school

Idiot number 1.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Friend01(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
lastmessenger:
I hope they won't be graduating extremists? This islam people can't be predicted.

Idiot number 2.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Friend01:

I agree as a Muslim that Ansarudeen is a terrorist group who terrorise your zombie brain with the truth.
I am wondering if you have any working cells in that flat cranium of yours?
just asking though.

I know you will doubt me

Go goggle it now and see...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
cameras should be place both in classroom and offices and all activities should be monitored so they don't teach the student extremist terrorist ideologies.
we can't afford another Boko Haram in this country

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Friend01(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I know you will doubt me
Go goggle it now and see...
Bring the link here since you made the claim.
The onus is in the accuser to establish the truth. I mean, verifiable truths.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Jaynom(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
There is nothing to learn from being wasteful. it is not how far, it is how well. london metropolitan university had far less infrastructure compare to convenant yet it is well rank above any university in Nigeria. we need to stop the idea of judging book by its cover.
Don't lie to yourself. You CANNOT COMPARE the QUALITY of infrastructure. Covenant still dey learn work
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jaynom:

Don't lie to yourself. You CANNOT COMPARE the QUALITY of infrastructure. Covenant still dey learn work
Go and check it yourself. i am sure you haven't been out of your enviroment before. not just London metropolitan, convenant had nore infrastructure than many european private UniversIty. .
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
Go and check it yourself. i am sure you haven't been out of your enviroment before. not just London metropolitan, convenant had nore infrastructure than many european private UniversIty. .
Look at the school you are comparing to your Islamic secoundary school

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by darfay: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:

Stop arguing because you are a Muslim. Look at the library of the University

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

Look at the school you are comparing to your Islamic secoundary school
i am educating you on the stupidity of looking into infrastructure instead of quality.

london met can't compete covenant infrasture wise talkless of American university of nigeria. yes the serene and the environment in which the achool is located is very fine and beautiful. and thank to the uk goverment. but the achool itself can't stand some of the wasteful uni we have in Nigeria but do well than any of them academically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo Sate Is The Worst Uni In Nigeria / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.