Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures (34085 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / List Of Courses Offered At Summit University Offa (checklist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

Which of the top university in the world actually uses primary school hall ? Don't you know that infrastructures also contribute to the rating?
Infrastructure does but not gigantic building.A university may have big buildings but lack educational facilities. What the rater look at is the facilities not the building
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Yankee101: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Secondary school settings
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by jimmyjasco: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why tagging it Islamic...or
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Infrastructure does but not gigantic building.A university may have big buildings but lack educational facilities. What the rater look at is the facilities not the building
the infrastructures need giant building to house them
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

You are emphasizing on gigantic building whereas am emphasizing on facilities. You don't have to build a tall building to show that your university is the best.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

This is actually one the latest university in California .University of California Merced, it occupies a 810 acres of land.
Now I want you to name one university in the US with poor infrastructures. Don't just talk, give me a name. Not open university or just a campus
same California is a good starting point. then check private UniversIties in Uk, Germany and many part of Europe.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mk17:

You are emphasizing on gigantic building whereas am emphasizing on facilities. You don't have to build a tall building to show that your university is the best.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

giant building did not need to be tall

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
vaxx:
same California is a good starting point. then check private UniversIties in Uk, Germany and many part of Europe.
Just give a name. I need to know that recently built university in the US with poor building like the secoundary school environment posted here

2 Likes

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by ikemesit4477: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Glorified secondary school! cheesy
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by tolue42(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Caseless:
most of you we see as neutrals here are also hate-filled. If it was a Christian school, I'm sure you won't be saying this.

that thing ain't university bro, you can't compare that to new public schools aregbesola build in osun.. are you really alright with this argument of yours?

1 Like

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
hmmmm, I don't see this place as a university.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by abdullahi45: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
HigherEd:
Fair enough... Ansarudeen seems to be the winners or catholic version of Christianity. If I'm not wrong they founded both fountain and al hikmah universities. Fountain from what I've seen in pictures is a bit impressive...

Mind you, Ansarudeen is not the founder of Al-Hookah University.

However Mr Vaxx pls don't slander CU again. According to the BRITISH University Rank organization, Times Higher, Both Covenant and London Metropolitan university are equally ranked.

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by vaxx: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
HigherEd:
Fair enough... Ansarudeen seems to be the winners or catholic version of Christianity. If I'm not wrong they founded both fountain and al hikmah universities. Fountain from what I've seen in pictures is a bit impressive...

However Mr Vaxx pls don't slander CU again. According to the BRITISH University Rank organization, Times Higher, Both Covenant and London Metropolitan university are equally ranked.

where exactly. from the ranking table is convenant ranked. above London met.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Friend01(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
lastmessenger:
please don't bomb me
idiot number 2 upgraded to mumu number 1.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by Friend01(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=75353959][/quote] Ansarudeen as turned to Ansaru?

I blame the people following you.
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by 9jaRealist: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Looks crappy tbh... sad
Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by subabson(m): 3:17am On Feb 04, 2019
A good and laudable development. Other Muslim societies should also follow this laudable educational project.

For your project works which include project writing, questionnaire design and sharing to respondents, coding, analysis and interpretation. Contact Superb Educational Consult for quality services on 07066277003 or email at sulaimonbabayanju@gmail.com.

Re: Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures by OLULAW: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
I FEEL SORRY FOR CHILDREN EDUCATED IN THESE GLORIFIED SCONDARY SCHOOLS. STIP VOTING FOR YOUR POLITRICKCIANS WHOSE KIDS ARE STUDYING AND WORKING IN THE UK, USA, CANADA, ETC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo Sate Is The Worst Uni In Nigeria / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.