Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b (14650 Views)

Kogi Guber Election: APC Mocks Adeleke Over Dino Melaye’s Defeat / PMB's Men Plot Capture Of Petroleum Sector With Controversial Appointments / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b by Caseless: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2019
cool chidi anyanwu is a sensible ibo guy.

Re: APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b by anonymous1759(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
ROCKJ1:
They should leave mama peace alone. Hypocrites.

Leave her for what All kidnapers, yahoo boys, Armed robbers should be let GO too, you're the main Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b by sweetrace(f): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Afritop:
And some nonentities will say Nigerians should leave her alone. A crime that is punishable by death in some countries

Actually, I believe Nigerians are simly saying that no one should be exempted in this fight against corruption. It should not be partisan, tribal, religious or a personal vendetta.
Re: APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b by Sunmolar(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2019
loot the government at your peril,the warning sign is on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b by alen4smith(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2019
NwaliE01:
Baba was asked what he would do about Ganduje Dollar aligation.
His reply is that he don't understand the technology they used and why he should be smilling collecting the kick back.
He promised that when he go to Kanu for campaign, he would ask Ganduje and also the state assembly is already on the matter.

He has gone to kano and back yet till today, no statement from PMB, Kano state assembly, EFCC nor ICPC and co.

Is PMB sincerely fighting corruption?

What is obvious is that PMB is using carrots on his friends(APC memebers) and then Stick on his perceived enemies (PDP)
Ganduje has immunity block head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b by adekolaelect(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=NwaliE01 post=75339663]Baba was asked what he would do about Ganduje Dollar aligation.
His reply is that he don't understand the technology they used and why he should be smilling collecting the kick back.
He promised that when he go to Kanu for campaign, he would ask Ganduje and also the state assembly is already on the matter.

He has gone to kano and back yet till today, no statement from PMB, Kano state assembly, EFCC nor ICPC and co.

Is PMB sincerely fighting corruption?

What is obvious is that PMB is using carrots on his friends(APC memebers) and then Stick on his perceived enemies (PDP. But I notice you people whoever Buhari anti corruption affect negatively with .you always tag the person to Buhari's enemy why can't you all join hand and fight corruption I know one day Buhari will leave there whether he like it or not and he will be call later to answer to his deed but the way you people playing politics with everything is not and can never take us Nigerians to anywhere positively in the future .whoever looted country or state treasury is not doing that for you and I people but for only his family .

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b by NwaliE01: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2019
alen4smith:
Ganduje has immunity block head!

I respects everyone regardless of political affiliation nor believe system. I expect you to have grown more than these insults.

Fayose had immunity during which EFCC was everywhere around him till his tenure expiration.
Why haven't we found such around Ganduje as his tenure would expire next month?

Let's learn to be sincere and accord equal justice to all.

Be a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b by alen4smith(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
NwaliE01:

I respects everyone regardless of political affiliation nor believe system. I expect you to have grown more than these insults.

Fayose had immunity during which EFCC was everywhere around him till his tenure expiration.
Why haven't we found such around Ganduje as his tenure would expire next month?

Let's learn to be sincere and accord equal justice to all.

Be a patriotic Nigerian.
sorry for my choice of words but Ganduje's tenure expires in may and not next month and if he wins re-election that means we have to wait for another four years.put the blame on those who drafted our Constitution .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mounir Gwarzo Pocketed N104m From SEC After He Was Named DG / FG To Pay Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m This Week / APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.