Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin (25001 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Peacemaker5128: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
sanpipita:

Udoh is akwa ibom or calabar you nincompoop
you dey craze
Did I mention any state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by willyo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
StarUp:
Pedophiles everywhere... How can a 7-year old girl arouse a grown up man? Am sure even the devil is baffled.

Who is that on ur DP?
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Octane32(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A motorcyclist who was arrested for defiling 7-year-old cousin, in a new confession disclosed that he only touched her private part but never penetrated. 

Itoro Udoh who was arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command, lived in an apartment comprising of a living room and a bedroom in the Yaba area of the state with his brother, the girl, her stepmother and stepbrothers. It was alleged that the 25-year-old who returned home drunk after the day's job, undressed the girl and had sex with her.

Punch reported that the victim's stepmother was woken up after she screamed, and when Udoh was apprehended he was half-naked while the victim was naked.  The incident was reported to the police at Sabo Police Station.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/02/i-only-touched-her-private-part-motorcyclist-arrested-for-defiling-7-year-old-cousin/

lalasticlala
Cut the idiots dick already

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Yudee8(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
what was he looking for there?
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by kesha186: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Rubbiish(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
Men like this should be flung into a lake with alligators. No time.
haba...dis is too much
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Afonjas: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
olureignforever:
When he can get Olosho for 500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by israelmao(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
I advocate death penalty for such senseless and ruthless man.
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by jife(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
All rapists shall be frustrated and die painfully
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by truthisgood: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A motorcyclist who was arrested for defiling 7-year-old cousin, in a new confession disclosed that he only touched her private part but never penetrated. 

Itoro Udoh who was arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command, lived in an apartment comprising of a living room and a bedroom in the Yaba area of the state with his brother, the girl, her stepmother and stepbrothers. It was alleged that the 25-year-old who returned home drunk after the day's job, undressed the girl and had sex with her.

Punch reported that the victim's stepmother was woken up after she screamed, and when Udoh was apprehended he was half-naked while the victim was naked.  The incident was reported to the police at Sabo Police Station.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/02/i-only-touched-her-private-part-motorcyclist-arrested-for-defiling-7-year-old-cousin/

lalasticlala

For the fact that he was drunk he may be discharged and aquitained and cuationed no to drink again, meanwhile this why God prohibs alcohol...so even you reading this if you do take alcohol better repent of it .
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Bifyd: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR
A PERFECT BITCOIN INVESTMENT COMANY
FIRSTPAY INVESTORS IS THE NEW BITCOIN MINING COMPANY WHERE YOU CAN RECOVER ALL YOU HAVE LOST AND MAKE MORE PROFITS
OUR INVESTMENT PLAN ARE THE NORMAL PLAN FOR 24HOURS WHICH PAYS 100% MINIMUM INVESTMENT IS $300 AND MAXIMUM IS $20,000, WE ALSO HAVE THE VIP PLAN 200% FOR 3DAYS MINIMUM INVESTMENT $25,000 AND MAXIMUM $200,000

VISIT OUR WEBSITE NOW TO REGISTER WWW.FIRSTPAYI.CO

YOU CAN CONTACT US TODAY VIA EMAIL: Firstpayibank@gmail.com or call +19177252587
or join our telegram group: /firstpayi
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by asawanathegreat(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Let him be in jail for the main time.
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by surevik(f): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
His judgment should be this... Foolish man you no get #500 to hire LovePeddler
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by kachi04(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Advice to parents pls watch over your children. not everybody you can trust ur children into their care.
some are so lazy they don't give attention to their kids till they become a victim of the above. A word is enough for the wise
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by nephemmy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
don't worry Mr defiler, you'll just spend few days in jail.. FUÇKING PERVERT
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by mzTarsh(f): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
senatepresido:

Itoro Udoh...................... Naso dia matter be
thunder fire that your smelly mouth
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by hope4life: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
oyi1:
Thaat shal not judge..

This is the quotation of those who indulge in sin.You won't see quotation like the soul that sinneth shall die.If everybody quotes and applies this,the whole world would have turned to a desert.In a sane society, everybody condemns evil.
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Horlhamhi(f): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
datola:
They should 'only' touch his own private part too with hot iron or life electric cable.

Not fit for society idiot!
I couldn't agree less...if he's claiming he 'only touched', then he should 'only be touched' with the above...,that I think will reduce the number of people who run the same boat with him.

1 Like

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Trexnemesis(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
datola:
They should 'only' touch his own private part too with hot iron or life electric cable.

Not fit for society idiot!

Yes, like this too:

1 Like

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by DrMuzungu(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Scientists have invented a medicine which can cure pedophilia, 100% guaranteed.

Here it is:

Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Deji63: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sick man. Reminds me of the evil that exists in our nation.
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Dollabiz: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
why did you touch it
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Binidefender: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
olureignforever:
Std
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Jamal090(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
olureignforever:

It's more than just the sex, most of these rapists are mentally unbalanced.
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
It's not!

Rubbiish:

haba...dis is too much
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by KaizenO(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
afonja

I'm sure you did not read the story otherwise how does 'Itoro Udoh' become 'afonja'?
Re: I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by Rubbiish(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
It's not!
It is!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Students Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud In Calabar / New Ways To Block Loan Apps From Accessing Your Contact / Two Men Arrested For Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Delta State [photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.