Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo (12980 Views)

Aisha Buhari plans to establish a private university / Federal Government To Improve Remuneration For Teachers, Other Workers / FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by Dshocker(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Why didn't they do this all this while,now they have heard Atiku's plans from the town hall meeting,they now trying to copy and adopt his plan....What a shame
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by sammyj: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Then go ahead it’s your future and not mine. Let NNPC be sold to themselves so as to allow them dictate who gets which oil and dictate how much fuel is sold to you and your generations unborn. I also suspect you are one of the alleged yams stealers who want amnesty from your alleged king yam stealer shocked!!!
Anambrapikin:

I want to sell the future because with APC the future will spoil so is it not better to sell something than for it to get spoilt. Give me another reason and I will give you an apt reply. I dey here gidigbam...
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by jesusislor(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2019
sammyj:
Voting for PDP is truly selling your future to the thieves while voting for APC too is a big risk because both parties have not performed well too. However, I prefer this slow government to continue rather than voting for an alleged corrupt man with no integrity to rule us the usual way. Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku!

Everyone shouting Atiku is a thief. Pls name someone in this lifeless govt that is not a thief? All politician are the same. Why should we vote Apc back again? Govt that has no plan and with a hypocrite as the president
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by anonymuz(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75341590:
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his Vice President Yemi OSIBANJO for all the good job they are doing across the country.
God bless Nigeria.
you just a zombie...can't you just reason well?or is that stipend ok for you?
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by AJCs(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Before creation of Osinbajo's said entrepreneur bank, here is an opportunity for you to own a farm!
Virgin farmlands and existing Cocoa farmland at Osun State.
You can contact me for more details: 07032410889, 08085756092.
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by omonaijiria: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75341590:
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his Vice President Yemi OSIBANJO for all the good job they are doing across the country.
God bless Nigeria.

We trust someone that had already established entrepreneurship loan bank and it's functional than I WILL BANK
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by omonaijiria: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2019
sammyj:
Voting for PDP is truly selling your future to the thieves while voting for APC too is a big risk because both parties have not performed well too. However, I prefer this slow government to continue rather than voting for an alleged corrupt man with no integrity to rule us the usual way. Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku!

Will you keep quayet
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by Anambrapikin(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2019
maasoap:

Do you actually think PDP can manage our economy if the price of crude oil should drop to around 30 something dollars per barrel the way Buhari and APC managed it when it did? It was around 50 something before Jonathan left and he and Okonjo were already borrowing to pay salaries of the federal workers
Can you just listen to yourself what economy did they manage. They are managing the economy and Nigeria is now the country with the highest number of poor people. Lots of investors have left Nigeria and are now in Ghana. You people need to start reasoning like a normal human being except you are abnormal.
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by Jalingo767(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2019
pre5:
Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo

Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo disclosed this while addressing the All Progressives Congress (APC) rally held on Friday at Nsit Atai Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom.

Osinbajo said that the bank, when established, would give loans to youths and women at very low interest rate to improve their businesses.

He told the party supporters that when APC in 2015 promised to provide jobs for five million Nigerians, the opposition party did not believe, he however stressed that the party had delivered on its campaign promises.

N-Power is only the beginning; we are starting something called the entrepreneur bank. That bank is for giving loans to men and women like this in N-Power who have a plan for the future.

The loans will be given to them at very little interest rate so that they can start their own businesses, and so that they can make progress.

When we said in 2015 that we will start N-Power, they said it was impossible, that how can you employ five million people? But we have done it.

We said we were going to do home-grown school feeding, today we are feeding 9.2 million children all over Nigeria.

They say it is impossible but home-grown school feeding is here. Home-grown school feeding used 6.8million eggs in one week and we are expanding it.

If you are a young man or woman here and you vote for PDP, know that you are living in the past, every young man or woman must go to the next level.

If you have voted PDP in the past, apologise and say we are going to the next level.

I cannot remain on the same level. The next level is where it is happening. Everything we said we will do, we have already done and we will do more, Osinbajo said.

The vice president urged Akwa Ibom people not play opposition, stressing that the state was strategically positioned for development.

According to him, palm oil being abundant in the state when properly harnessed, would replace crude oil and boost the its economy.

We have found here palm oil which will be a replacement for crude oil, so we are going to be number one in this local government. That is one of the reasons that you must join the Federal Government under the APC.

Akwa Ibom should not be in opposition, no reason. There is every reason for youto join so that you become part of the next level.

All of the young people who are here, the government of President Buhari is determined to make sure that not only do you have jobs, you have quality jobs.

That is one of the most important things we are doing. That is why you must support APC, he said.

Earlier, the APC governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom, Mr Nsima Ekere, assured that the Federal Government that the state had resources to replace crude oil with palm oil.

Ekere said that when crude oil was no more Akwa Ibom palm oil would sustain the nations economy.

Mr Vice President, as you are going, take the message the message to the president that when crude oil is finished, we will sustain the economy with our palm oil, Ekere said.

Source:http://www.toptipz.com.ng/federal-government-to-establish-entrepreneur-bank-osinbajo/
Apc is working. Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by chiefolododo(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Atiku will consider that
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by kristo123: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2019
these people should stop deceiving themselves
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by sammyj: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2019
grin shocked grin
omonaijiria:

Will you keep quayet
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by sammyj: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Good response
jesusislor:

Everyone shouting Atiku is a thief. Pls name someone in this lifeless govt that is not a thief? All politician are the same. Why should we vote Apc back again? Govt that has no plan and with a hypocrite as the president
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by kristo123: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2019
APC will not do shiiiit
what about BOI-YES and YouWiN 4 after training till date none of the beneficiaries have been provided with any funds.

APC stop with the lies because now we know better.

my vote is for Atiku/Obi
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by nwanyionitsha: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
The joke of Atiku's campaign is that there is a different first lady for every different part of Nigeria. Atiku has a harem of first ladies. If he "wins" we would have a league of first ladies including an American. We would be the joke of the civilized world�����
Atiku is a muslim. He has four wives.
Moreover, you are from the SW where there are a number of muslims so you should know this. Abi is polygamy not part of your islamic teachings anymore?
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by Bluntemperor: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2019
V.P Oshinbajo you have my vote this Feb.You are tackling poverty at source.For Nigerians to overcome poverty youth should be encouraged to have what they want to do with loan at a very LOW INTEREST as being done in foreign countries.we can start with 3%p.a for the loans.In Europe and even in China low rates interest are given with strict warning to borrower to use it specifically for what it meant for(not for marriage or to obtain title Chief in their village).God bless Nigeria.We will get their very soon.
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by supereagle(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2019
oldtruth:

Jehovah! See highest level of stupidity. Can there be any higher fool again? Look at this thing... Are you sure you are human?

You are free to express the foolishness bottled up in your mind.
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2019
That was how everybody was shouting change! change!! without bothering to ask which kind of change. Eventually we got a change of governance from absolutely corrupt to absolutely clueless.

Now they are shouting next level! Those who play mobile games know that the next level is always tougher. Better ask what's on that next level.
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by gabsea(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2019
pre5:
Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo

Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo disclosed this while addressing the All Progressives Congress (APC) rally held on Friday at Nsit Atai Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom.

Osinbajo said that the bank, when established, would give loans to youths and women at very low interest rate to improve their businesses.

He told the party supporters that when APC in 2015 promised to provide jobs for five million Nigerians, the opposition party did not believe, he however stressed that the party had delivered on its campaign promises.

N-Power is only the beginning; we are starting something called the entrepreneur bank. That bank is for giving loans to men and women like this in N-Power who have a plan for the future.

The loans will be given to them at very little interest rate so that they can start their own businesses, and so that they can make progress.

When we said in 2015 that we will start N-Power, they said it was impossible, that how can you employ five million people? But we have done it.

We said we were going to do home-grown school feeding, today we are feeding 9.2 million children all over Nigeria.

They say it is impossible but home-grown school feeding is here. Home-grown school feeding used 6.8million eggs in one week and we are expanding it.

If you are a young man or woman here and you vote for PDP, know that you are living in the past, every young man or woman must go to the next level.

If you have voted PDP in the past, apologise and say we are going to the next level.

I cannot remain on the same level. The next level is where it is happening. Everything we said we will do, we have already done and we will do more, Osinbajo said.

The vice president urged Akwa Ibom people not play opposition, stressing that the state was strategically positioned for development.

According to him, palm oil being abundant in the state when properly harnessed, would replace crude oil and boost the its economy.

We have found here palm oil which will be a replacement for crude oil, so we are going to be number one in this local government. That is one of the reasons that you must join the Federal Government under the APC.

Akwa Ibom should not be in opposition, no reason. There is every reason for youto join so that you become part of the next level.

All of the young people who are here, the government of President Buhari is determined to make sure that not only do you have jobs, you have quality jobs.

That is one of the most important things we are doing. That is why you must support APC, he said.

Earlier, the APC governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom, Mr Nsima Ekere, assured that the Federal Government that the state had resources to replace crude oil with palm oil.

Ekere said that when crude oil was no more Akwa Ibom palm oil would sustain the nations economy.

Mr Vice President, as you are going, take the message the message to the president that when crude oil is finished, we will sustain the economy with our palm oil, Ekere said.

Source:http://www.toptipz.com.ng/federal-government-to-establish-entrepreneur-bank-osinbajo/
Zaki Azi pls borrow me your touch light, I want to look for the 5 million jobs this clueless apc created
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by kernel001: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
The joke of Atiku's campaign is that there is a different first lady for every different part of Nigeria. Atiku has a harem of first ladies. If he "wins" we would have a league of first ladies including an American. We would be the joke of the civilized world�����

Since when did polygamy became global concern? Akon has over 5 wife's in America.

But no nation has a dementia president except one Nijeria.
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by OyinO: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Why didn't you do that all these four solid years? Why now? It is during election you want to establish entrepreneurs bank? Call it electioneering bank. Nonsense
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by sammyj: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
omonaijiria:

Will you keep quayet
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by greenthangz: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Is PDP the only opposition party in this COWntry? with the way APC goes around demarketing PDP in their rallies one cannot help but wonder! show us your achievements and we will vote for you
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by twilliamx(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Esseite:

What 5m jobs were created?.... we are currently at 20m jobloss.

How many people do you personally know that lost their job under APC.

Useless and fake statistic
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by StupidInyamiri: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Atiku is a muslim. He has four wives.
Moreover, you are from the SW where there are a number of muslims so you should know this. Abi is polygamy not part of your islamic teachings anymore?
so I'm Muslim now
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by nwanyionitsha: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
so I'm Muslim now
Read comment again. I don't know if you are a muslim, but i know you are from a region with a sizeable population of muslims, so i was wondering why you are surprised he has four wives.
Re: Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo by maisauki: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:
Professional liar
His lies av produced jobs while pdp's 'truths' enriches a few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate / Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite / Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-East – Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.